spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will probably remain quite over the next few days, as I am gearing up for my new project to unleash upon you all. So for now I will refrain from new posts and only comment on ones I deem necessary. I am hopefully going to pull off something that has never been attempted before in such a grand fashion.

So keep your eyes peeled in the days ahead, and we'll see how it goes... :tongue3:

K

Kentucky Kache

spartacus53 said:
I will probably remain quite over the next few days, as I am gearing up for my new project to unleash upon you all. So for now I will refrain from new posts and only comment on ones I deem necessary. I am hopefully going to pull off something that has never been attempted before in such a grand fashion.

So keep your eyes peeled in the days ahead, and we'll see how it goes... :tongue3:

If you can remain quite over the next few days, that in itself will be something that has never been attempted before in such a grand fashion. :laughing7:

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is that a threat or a warning? :laughing7:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kentucky Kache said:
spartacus53 said:

If you can remain quite over the next few days, that in itself will be something that has never been attempted before in such a grand fashion. :laughing7:

Whoooo......that brought tears of laughter to my eyes! :laughing7: Good to see so much harmless humor out there today. :thumbsup:

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
bigscoop said:
Kentucky Kache said:
spartacus53 said:

Whoooo......that brought tears of laughter to my eyes! :laughing7: Good to see so much harmless humor out there today. :thumbsup:
It's all just Matter!

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
poorhunter78 said:
bigscoop said:
Kentucky Kache said:
spartacus53 said:

It's all just Matter!

:laughing7: :thumbsup:

K

Kentucky Kache

texastee2007 said:
they dropped fliers over the area for several days before they dropped the bomb the United Stated showered the Japanese cities of Nagasaki, Hiroshima, and 33 other potential targets with over 5 million leaflets warning civilians of the impending attack.

Is this the same thing?

But they weren't dropping fertilizer. :wink:

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sounds maniacal to me!
hmmm.... are 'they' tightening the straps for a few days, and when released you will be back to get us?
:laughing9: :laughing9:

hmmm...you warned us, so now we are waiting and watching and wondering, hmmm....what could it be? :icon_scratch:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
spartacus53 said:

Are finally going to put pants on your avitar? :laughing7:

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
bigscoop, I am wearing a pair of Docker's that match my tan :laughing7:

FarmerChick, nothing maniacal, just a little fun... There is a good chance it won't work, or if it does, it will only be visible for a few moments upon posting.. That's all I can say for now. I'm just curious to see if the end result works too :dontknow:

Warped mind at work :tongue3:

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
bigscoop said:
Drumroll Please! New britches! :laughing9:

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 135
OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
GaDigger81, hey there buddy, I'm glad you dropped by... I've already covered that Poison Ivy issue :laughing7:

It won't be as much fun as I had on the NYC post, but I'm sure you may find it entertaining...

I hope you find a happy home on these pages as well as you have in some of the other forums. This is more of a laid back section, kick off your shoes and pull up a chair and enjoy the various shows going on around here. :laughing7:

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
poorhunter78 said:
bigscoop said:
Drumroll Please! New britches! :laughing9:
Now it's coming together..........LOL! :laughing7:
That wondering, who was the girls and the boys around here! :icon_scratch: :laughing7:

Yeah, spart, I'd tell ya to shed that skirt!
But, that don't leave a pretty mental image either! :laughing7:

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
pat-tekker-cat, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, when your beholding to me, it helps to be blind :laughing9:

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, I trying to poke my eyes out now! :laughing7:

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
spartacus53 said:
pat-tekker-cat, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, when your beholding to me, it helps to be blind :laughing9:
Beauty is in the eye of the Beer Holder! you mean.

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:laughing9:

well......viewable for only a few moments?

you best send out a scheduled invite telling us date and time! you want us all to see!

waiting on my personal invite to the show!

S

Smee

Sorry, I dozed off while reading the first post.

Anything exciting happening here?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread