My brother... first 9/11, then the chemtrail expert.

mikeofaustin

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Detector(s) used
dfx
His main conversation these days is about chemtrails from the airplanes above us. I asked him, "What do you think is the intended outcome? Are they creating super soldiers? What?". His reply was, "that's just it, we don't know.. but we know that they are spraying us with chemicals".

...."Mark, those lines in the sky are from water condensation".
"No, they are chemicals that fall down on us".
"So, why aren't they more selective. I mean, why don't they get the leaders out of the area before they spray. And what about wind... it could carry a long way and do damage to a lot more people than they want to".
"Yes, that's what they're doing".
"No, I asked a question... There are 'chemtrails' right above Bushes ranch in Texas for example... why aren't they more selective in their spraying".
"They are, it's just the areas that they want to spray".
"So, you're saying that certain airlines have tanks filled with poisons that spray down on us".
"Yes!"
"Wouldn't that be hard to do, considering you would have to refill the tanks in private, away from the prying eyes of the people looking out the windows of the airport terminals"?

"NO, YOU DON'T GET IT MICHAEL... THEY ARE POISONING US. WHY DON'T YOU GET IT".
"Mark, I've gotta go. Talk to ya latter".

EDIT: Just got this message from him, "Mike, they have tested ground waters and it comes up with all kinds of toxins in it".
"Mark, did you know, that most of the chemicals you just listed are naturally occurring in the ground itself"?

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
when getting ready to land some planes vent unused fuel * land near airports often is higher in fuel additive & deicing compounds than areas not near airports --the same with heavy industrial areas --often toxic by products are much heavier around them and the areas the plume from their smoke stacks drift across *

while your bother is clearly not totally correct ( he maybe is a bit odd or off the "normal" of center maybe even)--he is not 100% totally wrong sadly .

many toxic things occur "naturally "--its true ---but not at such whacked out "high levels' --the body can deal / cope with minor amounts of bad stuff --but when the levels of toxins in our food and water go off the charts / haywire --well it can have negative effects on you .

George (MN)

May 16, 2005
I would not doubt that people in govt, corps, etc, may be doing things that may harm our health & shorten our lives, I just don't claim to have all the specifics like Alex Jones or his guests may claim they have. One can read his sites and say
yes, no, or maybe, but most conspiracy theories will remain theories, probably.

We have a cancer epidemic. 60% of Americans will get cancer. Half of those will die from it. Cancer used to be a rare disease, so what changed? I get many doctors' free e-newsletters. One says the cancers are from the 100,000 chemicals (toxins) in our air, soil, water & food & adds that most of them did not exist 50 years ago. Conspiracy? Theory? Good guess? Coincidence?

Why doesn't out govt or Drs tell us about the 400 cancer treatments that are often effective, instead of allowing people to believe chemo, surgery & radiation are the only possibilities? http://cancertutor.com gets the reports from doctors & patients around the world of what worked for them. Conspiracy theory or fact?

Cash Hyde, age 3, of Missoula, MT, is now cancer-free after being nearly dead at 2 from a brain tumor. His father ordered the chemo cocktail be discontinued and put cannabis oil in his feeding tube. Now some of the people who run MT are going to do all they can to cancel the medical "marijuana" law. Article on http://abcnews.go.com/ & type in Cash Hyde (if still there). Conspiracy? It can also be found on mercola.com

A man in NS, Canada, was curing hundreds of cancer & other illnesses using cannabis oil. Spent his life savings of $1.3 million treating people for free and has a free video, Run From The Cure www.phoenixtears.ca or You Tube, with testimonials & instructions on how to make the cannabis oil. Canada has medical "marijuana", but ruled the oil was illegal as it involved concentrating it, so Rick Simpson fled.

A doctor found a simple cure for some of the worst cancers. He helped many, now the govt wants him stripped of his license, fined millions & put in prison for life. Can't remember spelling of Dr's name, something like Bryzinski??, maybe, it's on mercola.com & Dr B. has made a documentary. Dr. Mercola also does much of his e-newsletters as videos on his site & You Tube. Conspiracy proven?

Sorry if this offends anyone in some way. Hope the (unrequested) medical info can help some live longer. Best wishes, George (MN)

OP
OP
mikeofaustin

mikeofaustin

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Detector(s) used
dfx
George (MN) said:
I would not doubt that people in govt, corps, etc, may be doing things that may harm our health & shorten our lives, I just don't claim to have all the specifics like Alex Jones or his guests may claim they have. One can read his sites and say

We have a cancer epidemic. 60% of Americans will get cancer. Half of those will die from it. Cancer used to be a rare disease, so what changed? I get many doctors' free e-newsletters. One says the cancers are from the 100,000 chemicals (toxins) in our air, soil, water & food & adds that most of them did not exist 50 years ago. Conspiracy? Theory? Good guess? Coincidence?

Why doesn't out govt or Drs tell us about the 400 cancer treatments that are often effective, instead of allowing people to believe chemo, surgery & radiation are the only possibilities? http://cancertutor.com gets the reports from doctors & patients around the world of what worked for them. Conspiracy theory or fact?

Cash Hyde, age 3, of Missoula, MT, is now cancer-free after being nearly dead at 2 from a brain tumor. His father ordered the chemo cocktail be discontinued and put cannabis oil in his feeding tube. Now some of the people who run MT are going to do all they can to cancel the medical "marijuana" law. Article on http://abcnews.go.com/ & type in Cash Hyde (if still there). Conspiracy? It can also be found on mercola.com

A man in NS, Canada, was curing hundreds of cancer & other illnesses using cannabis oil. Spent his life savings of $1.3 million treating people for free and has a free video, Run From The Cure www.phoenixtears.ca or You Tube, with testimonials & instructions on how to make the cannabis oil. Canada has medical "marijuana", but ruled the oil was illegal as it involved concentrating it, so Rick Simpson fled.

A doctor found a simple cure for some of the worst cancers. He helped many, now the govt wants him stripped of his license, fined millions & put in prison for life. Can't remember spelling of Dr's name, something like Bryzinski??, maybe, it's on mercola.com & Dr B. has made a documentary. Dr. Mercola also does much of his e-newsletters as videos on his site & You Tube. Conspiracy proven?

Sorry if this offends anyone in some way. Hope the (unrequested) medical info can help some live longer. Best wishes, George (MN)
Recently, formaldehyde was labeled as a carcinogen. This happened because the high end company official ended his term within a US watchdog group, and they were finally able to classify it as such. This official was responsible for the making of the chemical, so he had a direct interest in making it safe for humans. Now that he's out, it's labeled correctly.

I'd like to add, that al ex jo nes is someone that itemizes evidence (while keeping the alternative evidence hidden). He truly is the worst person to go to for factual matter. Sadly, he is my brothers hero.
(Edited so that google won't bring the a.j. crew to this community).

OP
OP
mikeofaustin

mikeofaustin

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Detector(s) used
dfx
George (MN) said:

I would like to also add that currently, the FDA accepts discovery results of companies chemicals directly from the company themselves. This is obviously a direct conflict of interest... But, it's what happens daily. Sad, but very true.

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
I have been following CHEMTRAILS since 1991.Everyone should check this out,HARRP.It is amazing what {THEY}are doing right under sheeples noses.Everyone gets exactly what they deserve.WAKE UP PEOPLE,Get out of your HEAD,Observe what is going on around you,Think for YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hombre_de_plata_flaco

Bronze Member
Apr 24, 2011
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Delta 4000
"Chemtrails" lol! What will the loonies think of next?

I'm going to type that ignoramus' name just so I can have it out with one of his spambots.

ALEX JONES IS AN IDIOT

There... That should do the trick.

OP
OP
mikeofaustin

mikeofaustin

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Detector(s) used
dfx
hombre_de_plata_flaco said:
"Chemtrails" lol! What will the loonies think of next?

I'm going to type that ignoramus' name just so I can have it out with one of his spambots.

ALEX JONES IS AN IDIOT

There... That should do the trick.

Yes, ALEX JONES IS AN IDIOT. In fact, a long time ago, he started out in Austin on a community college tv channel (you had to take 1 hour of class so you could get a spot of TV). He was a long younger and thinner then, but he's still just as stupid today. There is one thing about all of this that I can't get my brother to recognize, and that's that there is money to be made from people that believe in such things. All you have to do is create a CD filled with garbage, and people will buy it in droves.

hombre_de_plata_flaco

Bronze Member
Apr 24, 2011
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Delta 4000
After you told me about Jones and his public access show in another thread, I looked up some of that old stuff from the 90's. The title of one of his first movies was "Are You Practicing Communism?"

I watched part of it.

It was lolz...

I hope that your brother will eventually cease feeding his time and money into the Fear Machine. Is he older or younger than you?

OP
OP
mikeofaustin

mikeofaustin

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Detector(s) used
dfx
hombre_de_plata_flaco said:
After you told me about Jones and his public access show in another thread, I looked up some of that old stuff from the 90's. The title of one of his first movies was "Are You Practicing Communism?"

I watched part of it.

It was lolz...

I hope that your brother will eventually cease feeding his time and money into the Fear Machine. Is he older or younger than you?
He's about 10 years older. But, when he was young (in his teens), he got into a lot of bad drugs that messed his mind up pretty bad. But today, he's the best person ever... aside from his social problems (lack of ability to fit in normally with a conversation without seeming partially slowed) and his pure lack of wisdom. But, when it comes to nature... he's a nature nut. He can tell you everything there is to know about nature.

OP
OP
mikeofaustin

mikeofaustin

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Detector(s) used
dfx
RvaDiggn said:
I hear them chemtrails have some nasty stuff in it, even human DNA.
Don't know if you kidding, but if not, let me add, that humans get chopped up all the time when they get thrown out of a 'government' airplane. All you have to do is start an anti government blog, and you will find their DNA all over the place. ((((((OH MY, I am really kidding here. I don't know why I just wrote that)))))))).

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread