spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think the best way to keep an active board is just to see where the activity is.. In order to keep things fresh we need a system to monitor the posts.

I would think that with a 24 hour period any post with under 5 replies should be moved immediately to nonsense, because they must be nonsense if no one has interest in them.. Now, if you are the original author replying and have 2 comments within the first 5 posts, the post is thereby considered nonsense and sent to that happy little place.

This way interesting and topical posts will be able to be discussed :thumbsup:

P.S. I am looking for this post to by erased by tomorrow morning :thumbsup: :laughing9:

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
24 hrs. that is a lifetime on a forum board

lets say, hmmm....8 hrs. that is time for people to work and get home (well heck, 4 hrs tops cause most people use the internet illegally from work and post :laughing7: :laughing7:)

hey isn't that stealing? when you know at work you should not use work time for personal internet time but yet you steal their wages to do your own personal thing? criminals, hmmm

MODIFYING
MODIFYING
AS TO NOT ADD A NEW POST UP TO 5 REPLIES

HEE HEE

so everyone modify what they want to say, and then we are ok right?

MODIFY
MODIFY

S

stefen

HOLD IT EVERYBODY

DO NOT POST TO THIS THREAD

IT WILL SELF DESTRUCT BY ITSELF

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think we should give the newbies a chance. So, the higher your post count the further down the Board your post goes. In the event of a tie in post count, make the older post appear at the top of the list. Oh yeah, and do away with all the different Boards, only have one so nothing is ever off topic. Lol.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions