Measuring Brilliance

Which possesses a greater degree of brilliance

• The ability to set future goals and then achieve them through hard work and effort.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The ability to perceive future goals and then achieve them through the hard work and efforts of othe

• They are the same, no difference.

• Who sets goals?

• This is too deep for me, I'm going to the non-sense forum.

• Total voters

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FarmerChick said:
bigscoop said:
poorhunter78 said:
Which came first? The Chicken or the Egg? :laughing9:

"The Rooster!" :laughing9:

a rooster is a chicken, so you are voting chicken

and not saying a hen? :laughing9: :laughing9:

for me egg came first because 2 chicken looking critters somehow got together over drinks one night at the Jurassic Park Bar and Grille and produced a modern day chicken.....those original parents should be given a medal considering how much chicken we eat on this planet!! ;D
They have FC! It is called KFC! :laughing9:

gadigger81

Apr 12, 2011
Trion, Ga
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATP
poorhunter78 said:
FarmerChick said:
bigscoop said:
poorhunter78 said:
Which came first? The Chicken or the Egg? :laughing9:

"The Rooster!" :laughing9:

a rooster is a chicken, so you are voting chicken

and not saying a hen? :laughing9: :laughing9:

for me egg came first because 2 chicken looking critters somehow got together over drinks one night at the Jurassic Park Bar and Grille and produced a modern day chicken.....those original parents should be given a medal considering how much chicken we eat on this planet!! ;D
They have FC! It is called KFC! :laughing9:

Rollin!! :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9:

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
2 chicken looking critters....

[/quote]

I keep visualizing giant spiders with feathers........"arachniclucks". :laughing7:

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
bigscoop said:
2 chicken looking critters....

I keep visualizing giant spiders with feathers........"arachniclucks". :laughing7:
[/quote]
So! Thats how the hair gets in the KFC bucket! :laughing7:

dirt doctor

Aug 31, 2006
California Bay Area
More brilliance is required to get others to participate if for some reason one cannot do all the steps required for the completion of the task . It's good if others are wanting to participate and bad if they are forced to .Everything is relevant to the situation at hand . Just my opinion.

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:laughing9: :laughing9:

cousins of chickens way back when had teeth---imagine them eating us all fried up and finger licking good! :)

The Beep Goes On

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2006
Houston, TX
Detector(s) used
CTX3030, Excalibur II, V3i, TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Have you noticed how everyone, regardless of station in life, seems to think their problems are paramount to all others? This may indicate that everyone's problems are the same size; the actual objective import of the problem becomes irrelevant on an individual basis. Bill Clinton worrying about Monica was as distressing to Bill as the mortgage payment was to a single parent looking for work, for instance.

If you turn this around, you may see that our goals, capabilities and accomplishments are of similar size as well, generally just as meaningful to each individual and their circumstance regardless of objective, collective importance.

That being said, brilliance is best seen when one succeeds in expanding whatever field of endeavor in which they are involved. Looking at things differently and seeing old things in new ways...imagination and, indeed, persistence, is the font of brilliance, in my opinion. Imagination can be applied at any level to anything so anything goes.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions