Gender Neutral Pre-School

S

Smee

mrs.oroblanco said:
While I have never heard the term "breeder" for heterosexuals

Wow! I never would have thought that you lived such a sheltered life :D

Actually, most folks have never heard it. I'm originally from New Orleans . . . and yeah, been called a breeder. Have friends who have lived in San Francisco as well as L.A. that have experienced the same thing.

Not gonna hear it too often in the Black Hills. BTW, I loved that area when I visited in 1980. But you guys are hell on hitchhikers! Got a ride from Nebraska through the back roads and up to the Pierre exit on I-90 and walked all the way to Murdo, SD without getting a ride. Spent two days there with no ride. Finally turned around and headed east. Got a ride with someone from the Pine Ridge Reservation only to the next exit. Russell Hirsch was a very hospitable man and put us up for the night and fed us in exchange for a day's worth of painting and light carpentry. Then he hooked us up with a ride to Marshall, SD.

Just remember all the pheasants and other wildlife we saw. Beautiful country.

mrs.oroblanco

Silver Member
Jan 2, 2008
Black Hills of South Dakota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo & Garrett Stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks, Smee,

I didn't think I'd led THAT much a sheltered life!! Now, I have heard that term used for perpetual welfare moms.

South Dakota is not usually that unhospitable. Usually, in SD and Wyoming, if you see someone on the road - you stop and help.

Now, honestly - the eastern half is just like a different state. I think there should have been an East Dakota and West Dakota, instead of a North and South Dakota. The way of life and the people are different as night and day between east and west. Unfortunately, the biggest part of the population is in the east, so we get stuck with all their "city folk" laws. Laws that are ridiculous out here. The majority of the western SD folks believe in property and individual rights - the eastern part folks seem to believe in "let your neighbor be your guide" folks. (the "you should do it because I do", or "you shouldn't do it because I don't" type of mentality).

From Pierre, going west - you will find less people to give you a ride, until you hit, oh, somewhere around 50 miles west of Murdo, give or take a little. Thats where the change seems to start to take place. If you had hitched all the way to Wall, you would have found a whole 'nuther attitude.

I apologize for my state.

South Dakotans and Wyomingans DO watch license plates. They are interested in every single person from all around the country. If someone sees a strange vehicle, the first thing someone asks is - what were the plates (not what was the car). If it has Wyoming or SD plates, they want to know which county (the first 2 numbers on the plates is a county number). That's something we noticed years ago, the first time we came here.

Beth

S

Smee

I loved SD. If it didn't get so doggoned cold in the winter, I might have stayed . . . but this fella from southeast Louisiana thinks it's too cold where I live now in southeast Arkansas.

Remember, "snow" is a four letter word and should be banned! You don't want to see a Cajun trying to drive on ice, cause it AIN'T pretty.

mrs.oroblanco

Silver Member
Jan 2, 2008
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Smee,

But, it's a dry cold (much like dry heat). :help:

Usually. The last couple of years - its been a little NOT on the dry side.

Normally, though - the cold really doesn't feel so cold - which can actually be a problem. The very first year I lived in this part of the country, I went outside to burn the trash - we had lots of snow cover. One of the neighbors came over and started yelling at me. It wasn't very cold out, so all I had on was a pair of jeans and a short sleeved sweatshirt. He asked me if I was insane being outside dressed like that. I was going to freeze to death. I said it wasn't that cold - he said, no? Its 17 below. I walked around the side of the building and by golly, it WAS 17 below. Sure didn't feel like it.

But then, I also learned the sad fact that making a snowman or a snow fort is fruitless. (unless you turn the snow into ice blocks by adding water). The snow won't pack for love or money. Which also makes it "travel". At 7 am, it was up against the house, by noon, it was all piled against the garage, and by late afternoon, it was piled up against the bar. It blows around like sand.

A couple of years ago, the rancher we work for went to Texas to visit his daughter for Christmas - for 2 weeks. Of course, the cattle decided that the snow storm we got the first day was the alarm to start dropping calves into the 6 foot drifts, so, we spent lots of time outside. It never got above 31 below. But, with clear skies, and proper clothing - I never felt cold. (the nights was a whole other story - calving is a 24 hour job).

Heck, I even went elk hunting in sneakers - not on purpose - but, someone took my boots out of the camper, and I didn't realize it until we were up in the Tetons. (and I wasn't going back, and I sure wasn't going to miss the hunt). So, I went hunting with my sneakers. Snow hitting me in the butt at times, but, when we got back - my sneakers were not only not soaked, they weren't wet at all, and neither were my socks. Just banged all the snow off of them, and I was good to go. (though I don't recommend it).

Beth

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hmmm....people find more crap to throw thru life than Carter has pills!

worry about gender identification----hey how about a kindergarten that starts to truly worry about the environment etc. good stewardship to mankind and environmental issues?

gee without a planet to live on, what good is caring if you don't worry about the sex of your plumber?

I don't know.....people find a bone and run with it. sometimes it is good, sometimes it sure needs to be buried. this needs to be buried :laughing9:

my kids school---BIG on recycling etc....yet the waste I see when they have an event is pathetic. not even a recycling can available when they serve canned drinks. phew......

so while the gender school is doing their thing they are probably not even recycling properly, the heathens! :tongue3:

and gender neutral, when they get a tad older, they are sure going to know there is a 'difference' between boys and girls (man, I hope so LOL)

OP
OP
thrillathahunt

thrillathahunt

Silver Member
Jul 24, 2006
TEXAS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Whoa! Take a couple of deep breaths and relax FC ;D

It's all going to be OK. :hello:

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
phew Thrill
as long as you say it will be OK.....then I know that to be true
sure thing I will relax :D
:thumbsup:

OP
OP
thrillathahunt

thrillathahunt

Silver Member
Jul 24, 2006
TEXAS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FC, your new avatar is just all kinds of wrong. :laughing9: No offense. ;D

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thrillathahunt said:
FC, your new avatar is just all kinds of wrong. :laughing9: No offense. ;D

:laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9:

I know, it is horrifying isn't it?
something cute about it tho????? what not sure :D

gallileo60

Apr 30, 2007
Gulf Coast, Texas
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, Bounty Hunter Land Star, Ace 250, Garrett 1350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is the stupidest crap, I have ever heard..What is wrong with people..Girls are Girls, Boys are Boys..THERE IS A DIFFERENCE...I hate PC, and the way the World is becoming so wussified....We are not all alike, we are not supposed to be...While I agree it is fine for either sex to do anything they want to, or act like they want, what is between your legs DOES determine if you are a Boy, or a Girl...We need to stop this PC crap, it is bad for the Country, and makes us weak...

Director Lotta Rajalin notes that Egalia places a special emphasis on fostering an environment tolerant of gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender people. From a bookcase she pulls out a story about two male giraffes who are sad to be childless — until they come across an abandoned crocodile egg.

Oh yes, lets all be tolerant, unless of course you do not agree, then no one has to be tolerant towards your opinion...

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sigh, sniff I like goils to be goils, no matter if they are helping me to fight off bandits or other predators. Male physiological appendages do not interest me one iota. As a kiddie, I must admit, blushing, that the Sears and Montgomery wards catalogues got a very detailed going over and 'helped' in my sexual education via the feminine, intimate garment sections, but the true key was my father.

He, knowing what a nosey lil ba----d I was/ am, bought a magazine of nude GIRL models for artists. He then proceeded to hide it where I wasn't supposed to be, knowing full well, that shortly I would be devouring this wonderful bonanza. It happened exactly as he had planned, so he was spared the embarrassment (?) of explaining the differences.

When I was in premed they gave me a week long series of psychological examinations to see if I was emotionally adaptable to be a Doctor. They told me that me that I would '''never''' be a success as a YMCA physical instructor, and that I would be too easily bored as a general practitioner. They reccommended Theoretical Physics.

In any event, what I was leading up to was that they also found that I had a 55 / 45 % of male - female dislikes, a good balance. This did not include a hairy butted male's body, even though I had to lift weights 2 hrs daily after school. but lil lovely sugar and spice goils sigh. However I challenge anyone to show that I am effeminate.

No I have never had any problems with this, but I feel a bit crawlly if I am touched by another male in a sexual way. I have never had a homosexual experience, nor inclinations, so to me a school like that is incomprehensible, It will eventually cause far more problems than not. I feel sorry for those "enlightened " kiddies. Y

I have many homosexuals as friends, however I find that I am more sympathetic to the lesbians ?? odd?

Remember, a certain amount of mysterious attraction is the key to successful romantic love and procreation. Otherwise just go to a lab and have the necessary fluids withdrawn for artificial insemination, yech.

Beth, is it ok if Roy and I start a physical impregnation series to enhance the DNA pool for picked, willing females? I am sure that many of the other males in here would be willing to help us out on our Holy, unselfish, noble campaign.

Don Jose de La Mancha

mrs.oroblanco

Silver Member
Jan 2, 2008
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jose,

Sure, no problem - I know a lot of homosexual woman who would absolutely LOVE to get a hold of some DNA. :icon_scratch: :dontknow: :laughing7: :laughing7:

:coffee2: :coffee2:

Truthfully - I think that most men are a tad more sympathetic to homosexual women. My theory is that - in most men's minds, they can just put themselves in-between the two women. :headbang: :headbang: A menage-a-trois is a fantasy of many, no?

Not so much finding your way in between 2 men - well, for men, anyway. :thumbsup:

Oh - really - for my mind to be in the gutter - it will have to travel upwards. :tongue3:

Beth

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread