Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am waiting to hear Dano pitch in, and get his take on this :tongue3: :hello:

I can already make this prediction.. In the next few years, the most popular child's name for either a boy, or a girl will be Sue, or Nancy :laughing9:

gadigger81

Apr 12, 2011
Trion, Ga
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATP
spartacus53 said:

I can already make this prediction.. In the next few years, the most popular child's name for either a boy, or a girl will be Sue, or Nancy :laughing9:

Yeah it'll be a hate crime to call them anything else! :icon_scratch: Whats this world coming to?? Some people are just ignorant!

dirt doctor

Aug 31, 2006
California Bay Area
So, in the interest of maintainlng gender neutrality , when it comes time to go to the bathroom do they all use the same facility with the name "Friends" on the door , wear kilts and squat on the floor to relieve themselves ? It seems that in it's self could cause trauma .

Zephyr

Nov 26, 2006
spartacus53 said:

No, soon there will be a list of approved genderless names you are only allowed to name your kid. Such as:

Pat, Alex, Lee, River, Sky, Satchel, Poo, and the ever popular "Hey you!"
:D

birdman

Gold Member
Jan 28, 2005
Choctaw Beach Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 and ORX, tesoro Cibola with garret,whites and minelab pinpointers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thats pretty gay.

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
birdman said:
Thats pretty gay.
It's the latest craze, you didn't know? It's cool to be gay, all the boys and girls are doing it!

There's really something wrong with todays society. ::) ::) ::)

OP
OP
thrillathahunt

thrillathahunt

Silver Member
Jul 24, 2006
TEXAS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One is considered a bigot now for voicing ones opinion against that lifestyle. Soon it will be considered a "hate crime" to even say ANYTHING negative about the "alternative lifestyle."

We have to conform and accept it, right?

Bubba707

Dec 28, 2010
N E Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
DFX, AT Pro, Vaquero, Cortes
Oh hell, I don't give a rats patoot about anyone elses sexuality. I have enough to do dealing with my own. Here kitty kitty kitty.

OP
OP
thrillathahunt

thrillathahunt

Silver Member
Jul 24, 2006
TEXAS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, I will probably have a grandson one of these days, and I don't want his teachers telling him it is quite alright to act like a girl.

S

Smee

thrillathahunt said:
One is considered a bigot now for voicing ones opinion against that lifestyle. Soon it will be considered a "hate crime" to even say ANYTHING negative about the "alternative lifestyle."

We have to conform and accept it, right?
We must conform to anything that is not natural --- but it's ok for those who are on that side to call straight people "breeders" and other terms meant to be derogatory and insulting. In that case it's free speech, but if anyone talks out about them, that's hate speech.

Much like the racial words that get thrown around. It's ok for a minority to call a majority any derogatory name they wish, while the reverse is hate speech.

Why can't people understand that even minorities hate. Blacks hate. Native Americans (of which I am one) hate. Whites hate. Straights hate. Gays hate. Shoot, even Bi's hate.

What needs to be remembered though, is who votes for whom. Then you know what is and isn't hate speech in legal terms.

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've got nothing against homosexuals, bisexuals, or even certain mentally challenged heterosexuals for that matter (of which there are many lately), but you don't teach a child to be blind to what sex they are. That is a step too far and downright ridiculous. I think the fact that this is in Sweden says alot. It's okay Johnny, you can wear a dress if you like. :tongue3: :tongue3:

This statement says alot too, especially the one word in it "theory"-

Breaking down gender roles is a core mission in the national curriculum for preschools, underpinned by the theory that even in highly egalitarian-minded Sweden, society gives boys an unfair edge.

I think what you have is a woman that was probably bullied as a child because she ugly as sin and no boy/man wanted her, so she grew up a lesbian and now she's spreading her propaganda. A Feminist radical, if you will.

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Read the 10 planks of the Communist Manifesto,Answers a lot of questions of what's happened to this Country!!!!!!!!! It's here and people don't even see it.Put a frog in hot water and he will jump out,turn up the heat SLOWLY and he will cook to death!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOD HELP THOSE THAT HELP THEMSELVES.

mrs.oroblanco

Silver Member
Jan 2, 2008
Black Hills of South Dakota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo & Garrett Stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's the "pendelum" swinging from way right to way left. We cannot seem to come to the middle.

While I have never heard the term "breeder" for heterosexuals, and I am against gender "roles" - I have fought that my entire life - denying that what is between your legs makes you a girl or a boy - a him or a her - is the height of stupidity. In fact - it lying to the kids - you are either a boy or a girl, physically - I mean, sheesh. Its no less than picking a puppy - is it a boy or a girl - "that" means its a boy, "that" means its a girl.

Nobody is ever going to convince me that just because I play with trucks and tractors that I'm not a girl - hell, I'm 60+ and I STILL play with tractors - backhoes, bulldozers, etc. I like them - and I like men, too. The same way with boys - just because a boy plays with a doll, doesn't mean squat - it means he's using his imagination - which, by the way - GI JOE was a doll. :laughing7:

My daughter (like me) was as tomboy as you could get - she kicked the butts of most of her brother's friends - even once knocking two of their heads together and knocking them both down. (I did reprimand her after I stopped laughing). She spent a time in her life dressing like a male punk rocker - but, she could also be the frilliest girly girl you'd ever want to know.

My kids - all of them - like me - worked on cars, and tractors, and gardens - nobody was exempt. And, my daughter is a married woman with 2 children, and my boys are both married men with kids - having their butts kicked by their sister didn't change a thing. They all get along great, and they cross the ocean to visit with each other.

The "facts of life" don't change. Some things are just facts. Trying to act like there are no differences between girls and boys is like trying to act like every human being is exactly the same as every other. It sure limits the value of diversity, that's for sure. I would never have my kids in that school.

Beth

Sky Pilot

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Tellico Plains, Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Several Fisher, Tesoro, White's and Garrett's
dirt doctor said:
So, in the interest of maintainlng gender neutrality , when it comes time to go to the bathroom do they all use the same facility with the name "Friends" on the door , wear kilts and squat on the floor to relieve themselves ? It seems that in it's self could cause trauma .

LOL!!! :icon_thumleft:

That's funny, Dirt Doctor! I meant to add your name to the lists of well put posts.

Trouble is, although it is funny, it's also true!

Great post, Thrillathahunt! :icon_thumleft:

Sky Pilot

OP
OP
thrillathahunt

thrillathahunt

Silver Member
Jul 24, 2006
TEXAS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Sky Pilot! :thumbsup:

Hi Beth :hello:

Tomboy- A girl who enjoys rough, noisy activities traditionally associated with boys.

Nothing wrong with that! Heck, I married a tomboy, although she can be a girly girl too. :laughing7:
Point is, character traits and behavior is something that comes naturally. Not something that needs to be taught. Especially someones twisted idea of what SHOULD be!!!

P.S. Nothing wrong with a guy doing macrame or needlepoint either....remember Rosey Greer? ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread