OP
Chug And Red

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
texastee2007 said:
If you don't have a Scanner you should be able to open a tab...still be on here or not and listen to a police scanner for free....here is a link...I have mine on right now to save the real scanner we have for fires.

http://www.radioreference.com/

choose live audio.....then your state.....then your county if they have a feed.

make sure you hit the speaker Icon to turn it on.

OMG T, thank you so very much, I was wondering if there was some way to monitor what is going on!!!!! Did you know that scanners can pick up cell phone calls too, omg the things we heard when we had one!!!! Nothing is private anymore, I mean really, how many people here are cheesed off because of cell phone calls, c'mon people, your in public, please have some dignity and save those calls for when your alone!!! And those that are in our neighborhood, we are taking back our lives, and our neighborhood, now git out!!!! Hey T, how soon can you send that wiring? ;D Red

OP
OP
Chug And Red

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
texastee2007 said:
Chug and Red said:
texastee2007 said:
If you don't have a Scanner you should be able to open a tab...still be on here or not and listen to a police scanner for free....here is a link...I have mine on right now to save the real scanner we have for fires.

http://www.radioreference.com/

choose live audio.....then your state.....then your county if they have a feed.

make sure you hit the speaker Icon to turn it on.

OMG T, thank you so very much, I was wondering if there was some way to monitor what is going on!!!!! Did you know that scanners can pick up cell phone calls too, omg the things we heard when we had one!!!! Nothing is private anymore, I mean really, how many people here are cheesed off because of cell phone calls, c'mon people, your in public, please have some dignity and save those calls for when your alone!!! And those that are in our neighborhood, we are taking back our lives, and our neighborhood, now git out!!!! Hey T, how soon can you send that wiring? ;D Red

It's called Razor wire, Concertina wire or Dannert Wire. Nasty, Nasty stuff.

That will be perfect, wonder if we can wrap it through the wood fence, we found where they are jumping over, now we gotta stop them! :wink: Red

Sky Pilot

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Tellico Plains, Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Several Fisher, Tesoro, White's and Garrett's
baspinall said:
"Along comes a long haired, possibly effeminate man, or possibly a woman with a male companion walking down the street/sidewalk."
Hey I have long hair and I'm not a degenerate ;D

No offense intended, Baspinall! :hello:

I made that statement because there was some question in the beginning about whether the offender was a man or woman, and my idea was that perhaps "... a long haired, possibly effeminate man..." had been mistaken for a woman.

I should have clarified that point, though. Thanks for pointing that out, friend! :icon_thumleft:

Regards, Sky Pilot

BridgeHunter

Jul 5, 2011
Uriah, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Fisher Quicksilver Pro , White Spectra V3i
Like the signs you have Texastee. Seen some signs like that at the last gun show I when to.
BridgeHunter

BridgeHunter

Jul 5, 2011
Uriah, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Fisher Quicksilver Pro , White Spectra V3i
Yep got show coming the last of July. My wife loves them alot more there than just guns lol.

BH

DevilDog812

Nov 3, 2010
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Delta 4000
maybe this can help you out Chug and Red :icon_thumright:

DO YOU OWN A GUN?
|
|---------------------|
NO YES
| |
GET ONE GOOD

OP
OP
Chug And Red

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sky Pilot said:
DevilDog812 said:

DO YOU OWN A GUN?
|
|---------------------|
NO YES
| |
GET ONE GOOD

:icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft: Now that's what I'm talking about, DevilDog! :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft:

Sky Pilot

We love it! Perfect!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Red

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Red.......ahhhhhhhhhhhh I hate to be the one to tell you this but........well.............your neighbors are getting a little tired of your pottie mouth.

Sky Pilot

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Detector(s) used
Chug and Red said:
Sky Pilot said:
DevilDog812 said:

DO YOU OWN A GUN?
|
|---------------------|
NO YES
| |
GET ONE GOOD

:icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft: Now that's what I'm talking about, DevilDog! :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft:

Sky Pilot

Matching set of Colts sounds about right! :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft:

Sky Pilot

OP
OP
Chug And Red

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sky Pilot said:
Chug and Red said:
Sky Pilot said:
DevilDog812 said:

DO YOU OWN A GUN?
|
|---------------------|
NO YES
| |
GET ONE GOOD

Sky Pilot

Matching set of Colts sounds about right! :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft:

Sky Pilot

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Red and Chug

OP
OP
Chug And Red

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Cops were next door again, a guy OD'd and died, he was brought back to life and given Narcam, and taken to the hospital, he did'nt want to go in, but he was told"Hey, you were dead dude, you have no choice!" he had been dead for a few minutes, it's amazing, you can be here, then your gone. Only problem is he doesn't realize how lucky he is, life is so precious and such a gift. The car theif moved out, finally! The cops have been here everyday, and had three people in cuffs today!!!!! YEAH!!!! :hello2: Red

Sky Pilot

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Detector(s) used
Really sad how some folks can take their life for granted like that fellow seems to.....

Glad to hear you got rid of the car thief! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Hopefully the scum that the cops haul off won't make it's way back to y'all's area again!

Great job, Chug and Red!!! :hello2: :hello2: :hello2:

Sky Pilot

OP
OP
Chug And Red

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sky Pilot said:
Really sad how some folks can take their life for granted like that fellow seems to.....

Glad to hear you got rid of the car thief! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Hopefully the scum that the cops haul off won't make it's way back to y'all's area again!

Great job, Chug and Red!!! :hello2: :hello2: :hello2:

Sky Pilot

One scumbag at a time, hopefully they will get the message now that this is OUR neighborhood, and we won't tolerate this anymore!!!! Now we just have to do something about the scumlord next to us! >:( Red

Sky Pilot

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Detector(s) used
Getting rid of the scumlord next door would be a big help to your cause, I'd think.

I mean, how much permanent progress can you folks make at running off/busting hoodlums in the neighborhood when the person next door is running a hideout for them?

I really hope you can get that worked out.... Is there any city commissioner or such that you could talk to about it?

I think that some cities take into consideration the amount of times the cops are called to a certain area and how many arrests are made at a particular location when shutting down trash such as that you are dealing with. I'm not sure, but it may be worth a call to city hall....

You folks set a great example to others that have this sort of trouble by showing that complacency is not the answer, but that by taking a proactive stance backed with a positive attitude

you are not only able to say "GET OUT!" but you have the power to make it happen to the spoilers of your town! Not many have the courage to do that.

:icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft:

Sky Pilot

OP
OP
Chug And Red

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
texastee2007 said:
Chug and Red, I worry about you folks sometimes...I wish they had left that person out of the gene pool....shouldn't bring back the trash. People make choices on whether to take drugs or not....let them live with their choices, or die with them.

So very true, the thing that makes me so angry is that you just know that he will get out of the hospital and do it again! His brain is probably fried from too many drugs, and of course being dead doesn't help either, our tax money is getting wasted by using it to save the lives of people who don't give a crap about anything but where they are going to get their next hit! >:( Red

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread