how do you camp?

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HI chick: you posted -->well you can have the mule and wagon train experience, buy the 'dude ranch' vacation package
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Actually that is the normal mode of travel down here in the backwoods of Mexico. no roads. I have no idea as to how many months / years of traveling alone with my mule I have had. Often not seeing another human for weeks at a time. I probably smelled worse than my pore, faithful, mule did, which may explain why the gals in the few isolated ranches at first took an interest, but sorta bugged off upon close contact ?? snifff picky females.

There were many nights that made the mule blankets seem like a luxury, just slept on the ground in my clothes - no dinner. Looking back it was adventurous necessary fun while looking for lost Jesuit Mines, but now, Yes I can nicely use that extra bed in your 5 th wheeler. - a hot shower yet, with HOT coffee?

Don Jose de La Mancha

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LOL Real de T
yea, would put a gal off if you smelled worse than the mule...actually I raised horses for many years and they smelled fine to me, guess you had an awful stinky mule :laughing9: :laughing9:

searching for the lost jesuit mines? that must have been an adventure...anything come of that?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread