So I was chatting with a random person on the internet from Isreal...

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• Ornamental gal.jpg
    Ornamental gal.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 271
  • Dan.jpg
    Dan.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 312

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
OUCH!!!! I just touched a button to respond and my 'puter burnt my finger . Lesson to me to let y'all sort this one out .
I got nothin to say ......

shaun7

Gold Member
May 20, 2008
uk
Detector(s) used
tesoro eldorado, tesoro lobo,goldmaxx xp
Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp said:
Evening thrill, you asked sat if he was a member of VHEMT, I can answer that, he is effectively celibate, so yes. Can you imagine, he turned this, #1 down in favor of #2?

Don Jose de La Mancha

I don't blame him :o

There's just something about those muscular girls with facial hair :laughing9:

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
I love my fellow humans and most other living things with certain exceptions like fleas ticks, etc. I have laid my guns aside, but please be advised that they are still within easy reach. There are certain countries that have histories that start with a war and basically, it has never ended. I'm afraid it is inbred in their nature. That's why all my travailing is done in the good old USA. Oh yes I have been to Mexico, but that was in the pregang era. Frank

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HI room, relax, saturn and I are good friends, we have been so for a long time. He has an excellent sense of humor for a Canuck. He is even fairly intelligent -- at times. snicker. In fact he introduced me to that ornamental gal. so it is his fault. right?

Don Jose de La Mancha

OP
OP
mikeofaustin

mikeofaustin

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Detector(s) used
dfx
I will also add this;
When I do stay up late to talk to random people... Most of the hate comes from the USA. The least hate? Asia and Japan. I notice that when everyone is the USA is asleep, around 2pm PST, I start to get randomly connected with people in those countries. They are ALWAYs very nice people. People in the states are the first to say the worst things they can think of, almost like they are in some kind of competition to create the most hate. I think a lot of it comes from their ability to be completely anonymous without any repercussions.

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
the fight is a 2000 + year old family inheritance fight between two half brothers (both sons of abraham )--until they learn to share the land and love one another as "family" there will be no peace in the middle east.

Scar

Dec 25, 2010
Mike most people in Asia are Asians. What is the ethnic make up of the USA? Can you break your research down and trace it to a certain ethnic group or groups in the USA that spouts the hate speech. I would think that many of the computers of the world net are located in the USA, thus giving a much larger footprint than many in the online world net. It would also be relevant if you would inform us as to the sites you frequent on the web that you take your poll from. I would think that if you take your poll from the Al Jazeera (not sure of Spelling) web site you would see much hate speech directed toward Israel (spelled right). Don't come at me on this eve of our National Day Of Independence here in the USA and call us anything less than GREAT.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Scar said:
What is the ethnic make up of the USA?

Human last time I Checked.

or should that be "Earthlings"

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
there is but one RACE --the HUMAN RACE -- but there are many ethnic sub groups that folks claim they are . in a effort to be "superior" to other human beings -- We the --------------- (fill in the blank) as a group are superior to the rest of humanity. --thus they (the rest of the world) should serve us as our slaves doing all the grunt work while we have lives of relaxation and entitlement. -- this is nothing new sadly --many groups and nations at one time or another have used this a "reason" to go to war and oppress people.

OP
OP
mikeofaustin

mikeofaustin

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Detector(s) used
dfx
Scar said:
Mike most people in Asia are Asians. What is the ethnic make up of the USA? Can you break your research down and trace it to a certain ethnic group or groups in the USA that spouts the hate speech. I would think that many of the computers of the world net are located in the USA, thus giving a much larger footprint than many in the online world net. It would also be relevant if you would inform us as to the sites you frequent on the web that you take your poll from. I would think that if you take your poll from the Al Jazeera (not sure of Spelling) web site you would see much hate speech directed toward Israel (spelled right). Don't come at me on this eve of our National Day Of Independence here in the USA and call us anything less than GREAT.

First of all, I'm sorry if I came to you before your independence day and insulted you. In all, my opinion comes from my direct experience. In fact, if you've ever traveled around the world (I have for business), you quickly learn that most people do not like the American culture. In fact, one of my first trips, I was quickly put in place by a very wise man... he told me, "Do not influence us with your American culture". I later saw that. There, children were children, not hate-full little brats that demanded things like going to McDonald's, or X-box games. There are very simple communities all around the world that work together closely and have a constant dialog. We, as Americans, drive down the road and present the middle finger at someone that 'cuts us off' in traffic. We don't care who they are. Also, if you've ever driven in small town' (small town farming communities), you'll notice that when you pass people on roads, they will always wave at you. In the big cities, they don't. They don't care about anything but their own little world. Kids are taught this every day because of the overcrowding of schools. Kids become just a number. Parents give them everything they want/or think they need. Never do the kids of today learn about sacrifice. Sacrifice builds character, but they are never given the opportunity to 'do without'. Giving someone everything they want is spoiling them. AND, the outcome of that is, people that don't care about anyone else at all... so they are just downright rude to others. For example, I currently have a heck-of-a-mole on my forehead. Very visible. The first thing people in the states say is, "Hey you freak!!!!". Why wouldn't they instead say, "hello"?. It's ugly.

There was an article recently about the independence that we celebrate on the 4th of July... but it was pointed out, that the reason we succeeded from that country is the very thing we are dealing with now... in our own country. But that's another thread... NOT this one.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
mikeofaustin said:
Americans, drive down the road and present the middle finger at someone that 'cuts us off' in traffic. We don't care who they are. Also, if you've ever driven in small town' (small town farming communities), you'll notice that when you pass people on roads, they will always wave at you. In the big cities, they don't.

I ususally Smile & Mouth That was Close, Then Laugh
when someone Cuts me off. Even if there Busy
Flipping me off, & Blaming me :laughing7:
I had an Old guy out at KFC call me every
name in the book through his window
as I Was laughing & Pointing
at the sign & Road markings
that say'd he was going the wrong way :D

& Yes farming communities do have some of the most
awsome people and kids. especially the amish areas.
I Don't know what they call us behind that Smile & wave,
but it's always there. :thumbsup:
Maybe "there's some Compost for
our Fields ;D Hey come here ;D "

Scar

Dec 25, 2010
Mike, I guess that I live in a different part of the the country than you because I very seldom see the things you speak of. Sure the young folks play video games around here and eat at McDonalds but back in the 1950's when I was a kid we played war games and shot pop guns at Germans and Japs and ate at A&W Root Beer Stand. We also played cowboys and Indians and rode stick horses, I always played the part of the Indian because I am part Cherokee. You claim to be a world traveler and state that many folks around the world look down on our American culture. Why do so many folks from around the world try to become a part of this American Way? Sure we have problems but your assessment of the problem is lacking.

gallileo60

Apr 30, 2007
Gulf Coast, Texas
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, Bounty Hunter Land Star, Ace 250, Garrett 1350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
mikeofaustin said:
Me, being up to date on my news and the treatment of people around the world... My first though was to ask him how he felt about those "people" in the Gaza strip.... Immediately, I felt a little hesitation but he did make it known that he didn't like 'them'. So, I humored him and gave a little gas to his fire... I ask him, "Well, you know that God gave that land to you, and how do you feel about them trying to take it from you?". His hesitation lowered and he opened up a little more and gave me some more in-site into his 'facts'. Near the end of the conversation, nearly where I couldn't take it anymore, I asked him "Well, take, for example a 5 year old little girl, a person that doesn't understand anything about politics or religion, and she finds herself being thrown out of her house and hated; what do you think might run through her mind?.... where would you think the best place would be for them to go after being thrown out of their home?". "Not my problem", he protested. I said, "perhaps just burn them?". "Yeah, that's a very good idea".

I'm not against Israel, but this is shocking to think that people think this way. Very shocking. Of course, I don't live anywhere near there, but if I were to feel that way about a neighbor, it would make me .... well... ......I just don't understand people.

Yeah, but I bet the other side feels the same way about them.... While I'm not Pro Israel, they have been killing each other for years, if we leave them alone they will solve it all by their selves....Plus, I bet it is alot different being in a war zone, and living in Texas where I do...I do not get the feeling they think of each other as neighbors either....I guess if someone wanted to kill me (or had killed a family member), I wouldn't much care what happened to them..

Cool Hand Fluke

Bronze Member
Nov 28, 2006
In the Heart of Wine Country in Northern Californi
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ6, CZ5, Coinstrike, Fisher CZ20, Fisher 1235X, Tesoro Conquistador, Whites Surfmaster P.I. ,
, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Three thousand years ago God made a covenant with Abraham and the Jewish people. This covenant guaranteed a permanent homeland for the Jewish people that would last into eternity. God will never break this covenant. The geographic area that made up the state of Israel mentioned in the Abraham covenant is much larger than the current state as it looks today. Israel should extend above Lebanon, into parts of Turkey to the north, and extend east over Syria, Jordon, and into parts of Iraq. To the south it would extend to the Suez Canal adjacent to Egypt. Jesus Christ Himself will make these borders permanent when He rules with a rod of iron soon after His return.

gallileo60

Apr 30, 2007
Gulf Coast, Texas
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well lets see what the Muslims do when they try to claim that territory...

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
it is human nature to be top dog...whatever 'group' you are.

so it won't change unless people can change human nature instincts built in...which we try and try to do but cannot conquer.

Cool Hand Fluke

Bronze Member
Nov 28, 2006
In the Heart of Wine Country in Northern Californi
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ6, CZ5, Coinstrike, Fisher CZ20, Fisher 1235X, Tesoro Conquistador, Whites Surfmaster P.I. ,
, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
gallileo60 said:

The Apostle John declared his inspired prophesy about a confederation of nations who will try and "claim that territory" in the Book of Revelation , that's the last book of the Bible. The Muslims and other people who gather together against them is one of the major prophesies in the Bible, it's called the Battle of Armageddon.

gallileo60

Apr 30, 2007
Gulf Coast, Texas
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cool Hand Fluke said:
gallileo60 said:

The Apostle John declared his inspired prophesy about a confederation of nations who will try and "claim that territory" in the Book of Revelation , that's the last book of the Bible. The Muslims and other people who gather together against them is one of the major prophesies in the Bible, it's called the Battle of Armageddon.

Yep thats what ive read...all the mid eastern people are hot heads..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions