Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
bigscoop said:
There is one freedom in this country that far too few people take full advantage of. Maybe it's because they don't realize that this fantastic freedom exist? So, just very briefly, I'm going to take a moment to post that fantastic opportunity here.

In this country, you have the freedom to decide that you don't like it here anymore, and you have the freedom to get a passport, the freedom to choose another country to live in, the freedom to pack your bags, and the freedom to leave this country forever.

It's just one of those fantastic American freedoms too few people take full advantage of. I wonder why? :dontknow:

:thumbsup:
we'll put a boot in your azz it's the american way :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9:

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
bigscoop said:
There is one freedom in this country that far too few people take full advantage of. Maybe it's because they don't realize that this fantastic freedom exist? So, just very briefly, I'm going to take a moment to post that fantastic opportunity here.

In this country, you have the freedom to decide that you don't like it here anymore, and you have the freedom to get a passport, the freedom to choose another country to live in, the freedom to pack your bags, and the freedom to leave this country forever.

It's just one of those fantastic American freedoms too few people take full advantage of. I wonder why? :dontknow:

Maybe they feel bad about deserting a sinking ship? :dontknow:

thrillathahunt

Silver Member
Jul 24, 2006
TEXAS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you are driving a car and you see a sign up ahead that says DANGER - BRIDGE OUT you really only have three options. You can slam on the brakes and try to stop the car before it goes over the edge. Or, you can jump out of the car, or you can just continue to drive and ignore the sign.

I prefer to stay in the car and hit the brakes.

Happy 4th of July everyone!

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thrillathahunt, that is why I would prefer to fly and avoid all of that nonsense..

Besides, statistically there are far fewer plane crashes :thumbsup: :tongue3:

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
But it doesn't matter, what the odds are, if you are the ONE! :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions