Just joined the NRA as 5 year member. Happy 4th!

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I guess you weren't in the scouts for a long time. Be Prepared is their motto... :tongue3:

Well at least you were in the right church, just had the wrong pew :thumbsup:

olepossum

Apr 9, 2008
st. joseph missouri
Detector(s) used
old school whites cion master 6/db and dfx 300 ace 250
i am a member of the silver bullet brigade when charlton heston was the president i still have the silver bullet quiz time what caliber of bullet is the bullet on the keychain for the nra charlton heston silver bullet brigade

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
30-06?

People still join the National Racists association?? :icon_scratch:

OP
OP
C

Cappy Z.

Dano Sverige said:
30-06?

People still join the National Racists association?? :icon_scratch:

Far from being a racist...however I embrace..."From my cold dead hands..." BTW, I am very tired of anybody pulling the old race card trick. Get over it.

Illinois Jeff

Feb 12, 2006
Hanover Park Illinois
Detector(s) used
XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I often wonder what this country would be like if we didnt have organizations like the NRA fighting for our freedoms. We would probably be limited to slingshots or wrist rockets! Na, someone would take those away too!

Sky Pilot

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Tellico Plains, Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Several Fisher, Tesoro, White's and Garrett's
Congratulations, Cappy! The American Rifleman monthly magazine is a great read, chock full of interesting articles, from political viewpoints to technical data. The NRA is the only organization that as a member, I can honestly see my money going where it suites my interests.

Happy Independence Day to all of you as well!

Sky Pilot

herb n surf

Jun 12, 2011
Gulf Coast Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
whites' Pi Pro, Dual Field, and fisher labs' Cz21 , BH Land Star, BH 3300 ,Garrett GTI 2500
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Good for you :hello2:

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm also a card-carrying member. Only organization I belong to. Didn't know I was racist though. Guess I shoulda joined the kkk and possibly saved a few bucks. Does the kkk have dues??.......I KNOW they don't have DONT'S. ;D.........I need more coffee. I'll be back.

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
How can you say you didn't know you were racist? All the fish in your pic' are white. Not a "token black one" amongst them!! :tongue3:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions