Mona Lisa

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2005
Great Falls, Montana
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & a Sunray probe
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Here's what they look like in NW Pennsylvania. They rove the parks in large groups.

Those little swords really hurt your ankles. ::)

Attachments

• squirrel.jpg
    squirrel.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 2,776

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LOOK AT THE BONES!!!RUN AWAY!!!

Attachments

• holy gail rabbit.jpg
    holy gail rabbit.jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 635

Michelle

Bronze Member
May 7, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mona Lisa said:
Here's what they look like in NW Pennsylvania. They rove the parks in large groups.

Those little swords really hurt your ankles. ::)
:D :D :D :D :D This site hurts my ribs!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have written my state wildlife officals many times demanding that squirrels be declared dangrous big game. They won't listen. Just wait until a member of their family is attacked and possibly raped. They are also sex perverts and should have to register. Monty

Michelle

Bronze Member
May 7, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Monty said:
I have written my state wildlife officals many times demanding that squirrels be declared dangrous big game. They won't listen. Just wait until a member of their family is attacked and possibly raped. They are also sex perverts and should have to register. Monty
:D :D STOP PLEASE :D :D I may have to go to the emergency room :D :D :D my sides hurt so :D :D " They're just up there to fool you into forgetting about the ones on the ground.So watch your back!!! "

Attachments

• bloor5.jpg
    bloor5.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 442
S

stefen

Seeing double ;D

Attachments

• thirsty_squirrel.jpg
    thirsty_squirrel.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 462
  • thirsty_squirrel.jpg
    thirsty_squirrel.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 451
  • thirsty_squirrel.jpg
    thirsty_squirrel.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 436

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
Michelle said:
:D :D STOP PLEASE :D :D I may have to go to the emergency room :D :D :D my sides hurt so :D :D " They're just up there to fool you into forgetting about the ones on the ground.So watch your back!!! "

Michelle, look he's wearing half of a brass acorn. ;D

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Let me tell you a little story about a first-hand experience with a squirrel. Some years back I was driving through town and noticed a squirrel lying on the side of the road. As I was driving by, I noticed that it had moved and was still alive. I didn't want it to suffer so I pulled over and walked back to it thinking I had to, somehow, put it out of it's misery. It wasn't bleeding externally and no blood was coming from it's nose or mouth so I thought, what the heck, I'll take it home, put it in a box, and see if he makes it. I picked him up, put him on the floorboard of the car and drove him home. After I got home I put him on an old towel in the bottom of a clothes hamper that had a closing lid and put the hamper in the bathroom. Even put a little dish of water in there for him in case he woke up. Shortly afterwards I went in to take a shower and, before showering, I peeked in the hamper and was amazed; his eyes were open and he was looking around. Wow, a miracle! I closed the lid and jumped into the shower thinking about what a nice thing I had done for this poor squirrel. Got out of the shower, put on my tighty-whities and open robe. (Settle down ladies) Then I decided to take another peek in the hamper. That squirrel came out of there like a rocket! He bounced off my chest, onto the sink, the shower curtain, back off my shoulder and continued like a superball until I managed to escape and shut the door. My wife heard all the commotion and was hollering "What's wrong?". When I told her what had happened she started laughing so hard I didn't think she was going to stop. She said I was screaming like a woman; sounded like the shower scene from the psyco movie. Hey, it was scary! Ever hear that "Mississippi Squirrel" song? That's what it was like in there. Anyway, I got dressed, got the fish net, caught the sucker and took him back to his hood and let him go. Good riddance!! My wife told the whole world that story. Tell you what though, I have a ant/douche bag story about her that's a lot funnier than the squirrel thing.

Michelle

Bronze Member
May 7, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
stoney56 said:
Michelle said:

Michelle, look he's wearing half of a brass acorn. ;D
Im ill :D :D :D!!!!

GunFarce

Dec 26, 2004
Innisfil On Canada
There are several dangerous types. some have teeth, and weapons..
some are just good targets

Attachments

• chipmunch.jpg
    chipmunch.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 1,798
  • shootgopher.gif
    shootgopher.gif
    111.9 KB · Views: 580
  • shootgopher.gif
    shootgopher.gif
    111.9 KB · Views: 593
  • squirrel.jpg
    squirrel.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 3,137
  • chipmunch.jpg
    chipmunch.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 515
L

Lucky one

stefen said:
Seeing double ;D

This is 2 cool, only wondering what he will do, after he finishes it all, wonder what he has in mind.. It's no telling.

Michelle

Bronze Member
May 7, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:D :D :D :D :D This is so wrong :D :D :D :D :D There should be a place in the world for Morbid Laughter... :D :D :D :D Oh, the is T Net......... :D :D :D :D Darn.......sheeeeeez :D :D :D :D Look at that gofer FLY!!!!! :D :D :D

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
See...you all thought it was funny back in the day .....but this is exactly what happens when Moose and squirrels interbreed....Mutant Squirrels

Attachments

• 200px-Rocky_bullwinkle_tracks.jpg
    200px-Rocky_bullwinkle_tracks.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 357

Michelle

Bronze Member
May 7, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
gypsyheart said:
See...you all thought it was funny back in the day .....but this is exactly what happens when Moose and squirrels interbreed....Mutant Squirrels
:D :D Oh my....I come here thinking serious and look what happens........this thing is a constant snicker....we have the critters here in our yard and I see one and laugh....my family will soon commit me for whatever reason I have for laughing at SQUIRRELS....If they only knew! :D :D :D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread