got away with it ,jury

F

Felinepeachy

Wasn't that a crock?!!!!!! OMG I was shocked. I was at the Honda dealership when I heard the news and it was the talk of the everyone there. Then I went to the grocery store and the guys behind the carcass counter were going on about it too LOL

Must of had OJ's jury

hombre_de_plata_flaco

Bronze Member
Apr 24, 2011
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Delta 4000
The case was purely circumstantial. If the cops hadn't rushed their case based on a bunch of media talking heads like Nancy Grace then perhaps they could have built a case that would have stuck.

F

Felinepeachy

Remember Scott Peterson? He was convicted and given the death penalty on less circumstantial evidence.

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
Do I think she's a 'dirty dog guilty oxygen theif' ? YEP ! And her whole disfunctional family !!! Fact remains that for the sake of sensationalism the prosecutor overcharged the case .
He went for a Murder 1 /w Death when he couldn't place the crime directly in her hands . The man shot himself and the justice system in the foot seeking headlines .
The jury did what I would hope any jury would do . They weighed the evidence presented to them and rendered a verdict on that evidence . All that was really proved was that she is a liar .
The judge will have the final say on Thursday . Will she walk on 'time served' or get 12 years with credit for time served ?

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
truckinbutch said:
The jury did what I would hope any jury would do . They weighed the evidence presented to them and rendered a verdict on that evidence . All that was really proved was that she is a liar .
The judge will have the final say on Thursday . Will she walk on 'time served' or get 12 years with credit for time served ?
Actually, the 4 charges of lying to a LEO are nisdemeanors punishable by a maximum of 1 year each if run consecutively. They will probably be run concurrent and she will walk on Thursday. I called this before it happened, I don't think they had enough to convict her and the jury saw this too. Personally, I think they should lock Nancy Grace up for a few years just to shut her big mouth up. Do I think Casey knows what happened to her little daughter? Yes, Do I think she should have/could have been convicted of Aggravated Manslaughter? Yes. Unfortunately, the evidence wasn't there, obviously.

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
jury did what they had to do. so forget it and move on cause she was judged and it is over.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
truckinbutch said:
Do I think she's a 'dirty dog guilty oxygen theif' ? YEP ! And her whole disfunctional family !!! Fact remains that for the sake of sensationalism the prosecutor overcharged the case .
He went for a Murder 1 /w Death when he couldn't place the crime directly in her hands . The man shot himself and the justice system in the foot seeking headlines .

You're right, they blew it and the jury did the right thing. And I think she'll walk on Thursday with time served.

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
plainly put the state boys screwed up * due to not finding the body in time (because of the her lying azz ) the flesh of the body as well as the lungs which could have help prove the actual cause of death was gone -- and the bones did not show any signs of assualt ( thus exact cause iof death was hard to prove-- casey's lawyer put forth was it a "drowning accident" that was trying to be covered up --or was the child murdered? basically impossible to prove either way with only a skelaton PROVE) AND THE STATE HAS TO PROVE MURDER -- CASEY got away with "testifying" via her lawyer without the state being able to asking her squat.-- yep her story of "accidential drowning" got out in public without her having to say anything "in person" her lawyer did all the "mouthing" for her. -- he said "drowning accident" - what lead him to say that except the fact that his client told him so ?-- even if we go with the BS and go with what he said "accidentail death" -- you still got 4 counts of lying to cops -- ( for which she can only get 1 year --since all 4 lying charges are all related to the same crime they will say the time for them should run together and most likely they will get it - so she will WALK free on time served thursday ) -- now heres where I wonder-- why was she NOT charged with "obstruction of justice" ?--her delaying of telling cops the truth & misinformation told to cops stalled the finding of the body allowing for vital clues that could have been gathered to rot away and be eatten by bugs and animals --- also since via her attorney's statements --she was there when the body was fished out the pool * she was at the least a "helper" ( in that she had knowledge of a the crime and did not come forward with it ) in the improper disposial / mistreatment of a corpse * another crime she could and should have been charged with -- even if a "accident" both of those charges would hold and stick * by her own LAWYERS STATEMENT --she was there at the time of death * so both of those charges would have stuck -- but the state lawyers did not want to win a case that they coukd prove * --they wanted a big time case for the retiring aston -- buddy you blew it -- instead of a RBI single you wanted the "grand slam"--and stuck out swinging for the fences -- the mom gets off with 2 1/2 years -- and for not "supporting her" and lying and trying to help her --dad and brother get accused of being molsters * and casy's mom for trying to help her and getting caught lying will now get time * for knowingly lying on the stand * caseys mom also should be charged with "obstruction of justice" --for purposefully giving investigators the "wrong hairbrush" which she admited to on TV

casey has slandered her father and brother by calling them molesters ( question if she was molested by either of them , esp her dad -- isn't it the crime" of child endangerment / neglect to leave her child in their custody?--if so why wasn't tht brought up? --what person would leave their child in the hands of a "known o them" molester? --so not buying the I was molested bit ) , she got her mom charged with lying on the stand -- lied to cops and everyone around her about what occured with the child the childs where abouts to let the "flesh evidence rot away"-- no HUMAN BEING that I know of could stand the thought of ther child being eatten by maggots and animals just to cover up a accident -- but I could see a MURDERER doing it in my veiw to avoid just punishment for their crime.

I see 3 crimes that even if it was the "accidential drowning" that she should have been charged with and was not #1 "obstruction of justice" -- by not telling cops the truth of what she knew in a timely manner she blocked them from collecting vital evidence needed to prove the cause of death.-- basically its like tampering with evidence" #2 if she as her layer said was there at the time of death she had first hand knowledge of the death and allowed the body to be improperly "disposed of" -- mistreatment, improper disposial of a corpse , #3 if she was indeed "molested" by her father as her lawyer says -- yet still let the father baby sit the child KNOWING he was a molster * is that not child endangerment /neglect /abuse? --and if she was molested why did she not "MOVE OUT of the anthony home to protect her child from the same issue?

ps due to her lies the state spent huge sums of tax payor funds to look for her "dead child" which by her own defense she knew dead -- for sending police on a wild goose chase --she should have to legally repay the cost of said "goose chase" --much as the "balloon boy" parents had to once it was proved they lied to police --causing a huge search to occur --that will insure that whatever money she earns off the death of her daugher does not enrich her -- that she does not 'profeit" by her crime.

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
goldman family were his parents -- as grandparents they are not the "parents" * -- however the dad and brother can sue for "slander" since she via her lawyer accused them both of being molesters *-- I would sue civilly -- using the statement that if she was INDEED molested as she says she was --why at adult age did she not leave the "family" home? why did she continue to live there?---if as she says -she was molested WHY would she allow her --molester father watch her child? ( makes no sense at all -- no parent that I know of would allow a "100% known to them molester BABY SIT THEIR CHILD" -PEROID. )

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:thumbsup: Good for her

Innocent until proven Guilty.

Nothing wrong with someone "Not Guilty" Walking free :headbang:

they said that about OJ & Jackson

savant365

Silver Member
Mar 28, 2007
Northwest Missouri
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
I don't know if she did it or not but the court of public opinion seems to think she did. I just think it's sad that so many people used the death of a 2 year old little girl to get their 15 minutes of fame. I hope I never run into Nancy Grace, every time I see/hear her I just want to punch her in the face.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
truckinbutch said:

Casey will face civil lawsuit by the nanny she claimed took caylee, she has already been served papers on this. If there is any justice, the lawsuit will go forward and Casey will be forced to testify in the civil suit and lie like she does she might get nailed for perjury.....

Tony66

May 28, 2008
Tampa Bay Area Florida
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QD II
texastee2007 said:
ivan salis said:
plainly put the state boys screwed up * due to not finding the body in time (because of the her lying azz ) the flesh of the body as well as the lungs which could have help prove the actual cause of death was gone -- and the bones did not show any signs of assualt ( thus exact cause iof death was hard to prove-- casey's lawyer put forth was it a "drowning accident" that was trying to be covered up --or was the child murdered? basically impossible to prove either way with only a skelaton PROVE) AND THE STATE HAS TO PROVE MURDER -- CASEY got away with "testifying" via her lawyer without the state being able to asking her squat.-- yep her story of "accidential drowning" got out in public without her having to say anything "in person" her lawyer did all the "mouthing" for her. -- he said "drowning accident" - what lead him to say that except the fact that his client told him so ?-- even if we go with the BS and go with what he said "accidentail death" -- you still got 4 counts of lying to cops -- ( for which she can only get 1 year --since all 4 lying charges are all related to the same crime they will say the time for them should run together and most likely they will get it - so she will WALK free on time served thursday ) -- now heres where I wonder-- why was she NOT charged with "obstruction of justice" ?--her delaying of telling cops the truth & misinformation told to cops stalled the finding of the body allowing for vital clues that could have been gathered to rot away and be eatten by bugs and animals --- also since via her attorney's statements --she was there when the body was fished out the pool * she was at the least a "helper" ( in that she had knowledge of a the crime and did not come forward with it ) in the improper disposial / mistreatment of a corpse * another crime she could and should have been charged with -- even if a "accident" both of those charges would hold and stick * by her own LAWYERS STATEMENT --she was there at the time of death * so both of those charges would have stuck -- but the state lawyers did not want to win a case that they coukd prove * --they wanted a big time case for the retiring aston -- buddy you blew it -- instead of a RBI single you wanted the "grand slam"--and stuck out swinging for the fences -- the mom gets off with 2 1/2 years -- and for not "supporting her" and lying and trying to help her --dad and brother get accused of being molsters * and casy's mom for trying to help her and getting caught lying will now get time * for knowingly lying on the stand * caseys mom also should be charged with "obstruction of justice" --for purposefully giving investigators the "wrong hairbrush" which she admited to on TV

casey has slandered her father and brother by calling them molesters ( question if she was molested by either of them , esp her dad -- isn't it the crime" of child endangerment / neglect to leave her child in their custody?--if so why wasn't tht brought up? --what person would leave their child in the hands of a "known o them" molester? --so not buying the I was molested bit ) , she got her mom charged with lying on the stand -- lied to cops and everyone around her about what occured with the child the childs where abouts to let the "flesh evidence rot away"-- no HUMAN BEING that I know of could stand the thought of ther child being eatten by maggots and animals just to cover up a accident -- but I could see a MURDERER doing it in my veiw to avoid just punishment for their crime.

I see 3 crimes that even if it was the "accidential drowning" that she should have been charged with and was not #1 "obstruction of justice" -- by not telling cops the truth of what she knew in a timely manner she blocked them from collecting vital evidence needed to prove the cause of death.-- basically its like tampering with evidence" #2 if she as her layer said was there at the time of death she had first hand knowledge of the death and allowed the body to be improperly "disposed of" -- mistreatment, improper disposial of a corpse , #3 if she was indeed "molested" by her father as her lawyer says -- yet still let the father baby sit the child KNOWING he was a molster * is that not child endangerment /neglect /abuse? --and if she was molested why did she not "MOVE OUT of the anthony home to protect her child from the same issue?

I wish you had been on the Jury Ivan.

:icon_thumright:
I gotta agree with TT, but then to your credit you're not in Pinellas County.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The boyfriend, and the people she spent time with just before and during the 31 days after her daughter was reported missing, I would have grilled them over and over again........the prosecution messed up....took the wrong road......that boyfriend was key to getting to the truth.....how did he escape all the scrutiny he should have had coming his way? :dontknow:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
texastee2007 said:
jeff of pa said:
:thumbsup: Good for her

Innocent until proven Guilty.

Nothing wrong with someone "Not Guilty" Walking free :headbang:

they said that about OJ & Jackson

Come on Jeff if you believe the latest on the Web....OJ just finished a jail house interview with Oprah and confessed to everything. It's all there...if you believe it, personally I don't think she got the interview. Yet.

I wouldn't believe anything from her.

Didn't she get away with running Child sweat Shops
or Something ? plus what else ?

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tee,
You have to understand why “beyond a reasonable doubt” is included in the law. It was put into law as a means of protecting each and every one of us from wrongful prosecution from the state. The minute we allow speculation and circumstantial evidence to reign supreme in out courts then we all become subject to wrongful accusation and prosecution from the state. The 12 jurors in the Casey trial never lost sight of that, and we should be extremely thankful of that, regardless of our personal beliefs as to her guilt. The decision in the Casey trial was the correct decison based on the evidence provided, and that decision ultimately safeguarded all of us, just as it was designed to do. It's not a perfect system, but it is a required system that helps to insure that our basic freedoms and rights are respected and protected.

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
bigscoop said:
tee,
You have to understand why “beyond a reasonable doubt” is included in the law. It was put into law as a means of protecting each and every one of us from wrongful prosecution from the state. The minute we allow speculation and circumstantial evidence to reign supreme in out courts then we all become subject to wrongful accusation and prosecution from the state. The 12 jurors in the Casey trial never lost sight of that, and we should be extremely thankful of that, regardless of our personal beliefs as to her guilt. The decision in the Casey trial was the correct decison based on the evidence provided, and that decision ultimately safeguarded all of us, just as it was designed to do. It's not a perfect system, but it is a required system that helps to insure that our basic freedoms and rights are respected and protected.
Bigscoop,Sadly were losing it!Only GOD can restore this Country to what it was.Isn't the BAR english law?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread