Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
bigscoop said:
What was the name of that movie...."Sweet Home Alabama" where he used the lightening rods to create those glass sand sculptures.....I always wanted to try that.....pretty cool stuff.
Here you go BigScoop.....You may end up with a woman if you try This :laughing7: Use Caution [youtube=425,350][/youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjpn78xuDGc&feature=player_detailpage#t=27s

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So, if I do everything right, and I wait for a storm and then go to the beach, I could come back from the beach with a beautiful woman, a pot of gold, and a Brinks truck? Oh yes.....I'm starting to feel motivated! :thumbsup: :laughing7:

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
bigscoop said:
So, if I do everything right, and I wait for a storm and then go to the beach, I could come back from the beach with a beautiful woman, a pot of gold, and a Brinks truck? Oh yes.....I'm starting to feel motivated! :thumbsup: :laughing7:
Well now, Since you are gettin motivated. Maybe hit the Gym for a workout, Then you will be ready to...March...March...March to the beach.. :laughing7:

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
poorhunter78 said:
bigscoop said:
Well now, Since you are gettin motivated. Maybe hit the Gym for a workout, Then you will be ready to...March...March...March to the beach.. :laughing7:

That new gym instructor is HOT! :laughing7:

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
bigscoop said:
That new gym instructor is HOT! :laughing7:

Wow Am I outta Shape! Im heading to the Gym, Gonna pull an all nighter :laughing7:

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I Just wanteed to Say YOU Just Need A New Digging Partner!!!!!!! Sorry Red Is Not Available!!!!!!! HH Chug ;D ;D ;D

NaturalJWL

Jul 19, 2007
NC
Now you see Chug, this is where that pic (you in trouble), :help:

could have motivated bigscoop into going to the beach looking for trouble of his own. :laughing7:

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
:hello: How is this for motivation!!!! :laughing9: Chug and I found this on Sunday, 18 carat gold with 8 beautiful, clear diamonds and a huge ruby!!!! :hello2: Red

Attachments

• P1010009_(2).JPG
    P1010009_(2).JPG
    145 KB · Views: 216
  • P1010009_(2).JPG
    P1010009_(2).JPG
    145 KB · Views: 216

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
burl ives singing --- SILVER AND GOLD , SILVER AND GOLD ..... :wink: ;D :icon_thumright:

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
texastee2007 said:
Chug and Red said:
:hello: How is this for motivation!!!! :laughing9: Chug and I found this on Sunday, 18 carat gold with 8 beautiful, clear diamonds and a huge ruby!!!! :hello2: Red

Now that is simply beautiful and what every woman needs something in red...hey red for Red...you must have been jumping up and down like a pogo stick...most of all look how well it fits.

:laughing9: We thought it was fake at first, the band was bent up really bad and it was really dirty, after we got home, we started cleaning it and just about wet our pants! We jumped in the truck and went to our favorite jewelry store, the manager straightened out the band which added about a size up, and cleaned it for free!!! They love seeing what we bring it, we have been told to get it appraised. I wish I could jump, but them I'd trip on my cane, so Chug jumped for both of us!!! Can you believe someone offered me $100.00 for it???? ::) I don't think so!!!! Red :o

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Chug and Red said:

Can you send that to me so I can "take" a closer look? :laughing7: NICE! :thumbsup:

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
bigscoop said:
Chug and Red said:

Can you send that to me so I can "take" a closer look? :laughing7: NICE! :thumbsup:

:laughing9: Sorry, in the future I'm going to have a wedding band made to fit, and it will be my new wedding ring!!! I love it, it catches the light beautifully, I've seen beautiful rubies, but then again, I'm in love with it!!!! ;D It was about 1 inch down, in an area with lots of pulltabs and bottle caps!! :laughing9: Now get out there and find something, you always find the most amazing things, and I love reading your posts!!!! :hello: Red

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Chug and Red said:
bigscoop said:
Chug and Red said:

:laughing9: Sorry, in the future I'm going to have a wedding band made to fit, and it will be my new wedding ring!!! I love it, it catches the light beautifully, I've seen beautiful rubies, but then again, I'm in love with it!!!! ;D It was about 1 inch down, in an area with lots of pulltabs and bottle caps!! :laughing9: Now get out there and find something, you always find the most amazing things, and I love reading your posts!!!! :hello: Red

I'm working on it.....can almost feel the sand and chewing gum between my toes as we speak! :laughing7: :thumbsup:

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
oddly in some ways -- treasure hunting / metal detecting in some ways is like doing drugs * --the urge might go "dorment" but its never fully gone --once your a addict , your always a addict they say ( you might be resisting and not actively doing it , but the "urge" to do it is with you for life" *)

folks can get a little burnt out from treasure hunting if they "over do it"-- much like a long term drug addict that gets "wore out" from taking drugs day in and day out non stop that did not die from the drug abuse and has a strong enough will power to quit / stop .--

however finding a bit of treasure can get the "juices" flowing again , much the way that a "former user" walking by a alley one day & smelling the crack being used is "drawn" back in .

a decent find or two and you will be as "hooked" as ever.

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ohh BigScoop! Wooohoooo! Are You Hearing Those voices! Oooooooo :laughing7:

Attachments

• BigScoop.jpg
    BigScoop.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 143

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
poorhunter78 said:
Ohh BigScoop! Wooohoooo! Are You Hearing Those voices! Oooooooo :laughing7:

:laughing9: Thank goodness, I thought Chug and I were the only ones who heard the voices!!! :laughing9: :thumbsup: Red OOOOOWEEEEEEOOOOOOOOO

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
His Avatar says he is Offline.......He must have left skidmarks on his way to the Beach!! :laughing9:

Go Git Em Scoop

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
:hello2: LET'S GO BIGSCOOP LET'S GO!!!!! :hello2: TA DA DA DA DAAAAAA DA!!!!! Bet we got him motivated!!!!! LOL Red :laughing9: ;D :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Attachments

• hunter.gif
    hunter.gif
    14.4 KB · Views: 148
  • hunter.gif
    hunter.gif
    14.4 KB · Views: 145

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He must be on to something

Attachments

• BigScoop.jpg
    BigScoop.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 149

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
poorhunter78 said:
He must be on to something

I hope so, he always has the most interesting finds!!!!! :hello2: Red :hello2:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread