bhp 008 (Large).jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 146
  • pinball 010 (Large).jpg
    pinball 010 (Large).jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 149

Rooter

Apr 14, 2009
Central Florida mountains
Nice machines. I have a 1960's Pinball machine called "Big Deal". It's a contact machine so it has to be played just about everyday to keep it working correctly. I bought it because I used to play the same machine when I was a kid. One day the guy came around to service the machine and kicked us off while he did his work. When he wasn't looking I reached in and removed the tilt pendulum. We raised up the front and racked up tons of free games. We took turns playing the machine for days straight until we got tired and the store owner realized that something was going on.
I also found a guy that takes game console shells from the 70's and 80's and updates the electronics so it plays 60 different games. He made one for me in a 1970's "looping" shell. I can spend hours playing Galaga. I even know the cheat that basically never lets you get killed and play forever. Lots of fun! Especially when friends come over and after a couple of :occasion14: :occasion14: :occasion14:

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't own any, but there were several great machines in their heyday, back in the early 70's :headbang:

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
pinball fan here. I owned a cool one (and yet I can't remember what it was lol) for a long time til I sold it. those were 'the fun' in my day growing up so yea, fond memories and still love them today
nice machine!!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions