Whats the craziest thing you have ever done?

thrillathahunt

Silver Member
Jul 24, 2006
TEXAS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What's the craziest thing you have ever done?

When I think back on all the ridiculous things I have done in the past (mostly in high school), I can't help but smile. I don't know how I managed to make it all the way through high school with only getting one detention......and it wasn't even for this!

Mr._______ was not a very popular teacher. In fact, looking back I honestly think he was a sadist. Oh, how he enjoyed handing back graded exams and brodcasting the low grades. Anyway, my buddies and I came up with this crazy idea. You see, Mr._______ drove a Volkswagon bug, and he always parked it in the back of the school in a little nook between buildings. Well, the four of us picked up his car one day when he was in the teacher's lounge for lunch and turned it sideways where there was only about 2 feet of space on each end of the car to the wall.

Needles to say, that evening when he went to go home, it took him a while to get out, and he was extremely pi$$ed the next day all hell broke loose......but never found out who did it. ;D

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: What's the craziest thing you have ever done?

I have done so many things, I had to keep a written log :laughing7: First of all, you have to notice I didn't say crazy things, to me they were fun to do at the time. There are several that I can't even write about, and they were doozies. :P So I'll stick to a mild one. ;D Since you went with high school, so will I :icon_thumleft:

I don't know how any of your HS's operated, but in NYC, you were required to take several shop classes and gym, in addition to the academic courses. So this is a two fer, the price of one.

In gym, we used a liquid ( I think it was Heet, or Heat ) that was the same thing as Ben Gay.. You would just have to supple it to someones athletic supporter and wait for them to exercise :laughing7:

My first shop class was auto mechanics, great class, and in the first semester alone, I was learning a good deal. But being somewhat of a cutup / class clown, my friend and I were always joking around. Now at the beginning of the 2nd semester, we were told there weren't enough engines for the class to share and 2 had to go to a another shop class. My buddy Sergio and I just looked at each other and we knew our number was up, and sure enough it was. We were both kicked out of that class.

What made matters worse is they separated us and I went to woodworking shop. I know I wasn't there a week before I got tossed. I had just come into the class and took several projects and ran them through a band saw... Now it was off to metal working.. I tried the same stunt there by tossing a few projects into the kiln and making pudding out of them. The teacher didn't even take notice, so I just settled in to finish the class. C'est la vie ;D

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I don't have one giant crazy thing....thru my younger years I did a million smaller crazy things.

we were drunk as teenagers and snagged another bottle of vodka from one of the gangs house, and we needed a mixer....so we went into the apt. complex way from our neighborhood, knocked and asked for orange juice. oh yea the guy ranted at us, threatened to call police etc. while our group was running full speed to get the hell out of dodge......never got in trouble for that one.

then Halloween one time on a corner of a road we put a neighbor's full outdoor patio set.

hide in bushes to see who drives by-----my MOM! she hit the brakes, got out of the car, ranted and went back and got my Dad who removed the patio set off the road.....never got in trouble cause when she left, we hightailed it out of our bushes and ran as far away as we could.
that night she was ranting at the devil kids who would do that....we just grinned ear to ear and listened in amazement.....we bad...haha

so little things like that but nothing super crazy.

OP
OP
thrillathahunt

thrillathahunt

Silver Member
Jul 24, 2006
TEXAS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

And we are all glad you're still here Bob! :hello:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Got married....."a second time!" :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread