old age preps

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm a couple of years past 50 and laugh every time AARP sends me an application.
On a good day, I'll feel like I'm still in my twenties. Other days, my thirties.
My secret is to stay active, hang out with people younger than you and keep your mind active and sharp.

Best,
Scott

PS. It also helps your health to not worry too much about anything, eat well and get plenty of rest.

lonesomebob

Jul 14, 2005
Napoleon MI 49201
Detector(s) used
Garrett
the worst things about being 80 are theres no one left to play with, they all act 80. and young snots that try to tell you ,ya gotta stay where its cool, you cant do that anymore, or they say ,you are getting too old for that sh.. Or are you all right to drive? That is what I hear all the time, but the guessers at thr fair always call me ten years lower than 80. Bob

dallgire

Jul 17, 2011
Around Columbia SC
Detector(s) used
rather not say! lol ;)
hmmm im only 21!!! I think that the reason for more elderly than young is due to people not having 8-12 kids anymore! so now those 8-12 kids are seniors and they only have 2-3 kids so it just keeps getting fewer and fewer! :dontknow:

S

stefen

Mixed up the Preparation H with the toothpaste...my mouth shrunk and can't find my toothbrush...guess I need glasses...

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
stefen said:
Mixed up the Preparation H with the toothpaste...my mouth shrunk and can't find my toothbrush...guess I need glasses...
Izzat why ya got bad breath and a crappy outlook on life ? :tongue3: :laughing9:

gord

Mar 30, 2005
London, ON
dallgire said:
hmmm im only 21!!! I think that the reason for more elderly than young is due to people not having 8-12 kids anymore! so now those 8-12 kids are seniors and they only have 2-3 kids so it just keeps getting fewer and fewer! :dontknow:
Except that the muslims are having the 8-12 kids nowadays.

GunFarce

Dec 26, 2004
Innisfil On Canada
stefen said:

Could be worse.. You could be the guy that tested A,B,C,D,E,F, and G :o
I think the first name they chose was 'Fire in the Hole'

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Been gettin old since the day I was born. I don't feel much different than I did 40 years ago. Less and shorter hair. Less girlfriends too. warsawdaddy I bet very few understood that mothball reference. I did, and we always heard about it, but did it really work?

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
RGINN said:
warsawdaddy I bet very few understood that mothball reference. I did, and we always heard about it, but did it really work?

I heard of that back in the 70's. I don't know if it worked or not, but that was back before unleaded gas.
I was night manager at a "Full Serve" station. There were no "Self Serve" stations back then.
I've actually "Pumped Ethyl!" :tongue3:

Best,
Scott

S

stefen

AU24K said:
RGINN said:
warsawdaddy I bet very few understood that mothball reference. I did, and we always heard about it, but did it really work?

I heard of that back in the 70's. I don't know if it worked or not, but that was back before unleaded gas.
I was night manager at a "Full Serve" station. There were no "Self Serve" stations back then.

Best,
Scott

With Ethyl, many guys had to stand in line :laughing7:

OP
OP
FarmerChick

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
gord said:
dallgire said:
Except that the muslims are having the 8-12 kids nowadays.

with 8-12 kids in the olden days, maybe 2 survived thru disease
mow the 8-12 muslim kids are surviving--all of them

outnumbered for sure

S

stefen

Muslim terriorists will need to be more selective in the birth rate ratio to of 72 girls to 1 boy...(72 virgins for those living in Rio Linda)

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
AU24K said:
RGINN said:

Best,
Scott
I pumped gas in the 60's . Mothballs worked to make an engine run like hell . Mughty rough on valves , though .

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread