Huge Treasure Hoard on American Soil?
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Member
Discoveries
 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 24
  1. #1
    us
    manaloneblog.wordpress.com

    Jun 2010
    Wherever there be treasure!
    An older blue Excal with connector, remote, Skullie headphones, and various coils. Got rid of the rest of my machines.
    14,015
    8787 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

    Huge Treasure Hoard on American Soil?

    Huge Treasure Hoard Hidden on American Soil?

    Think it’s possible? In the coming months I’ll be releasing a new book that tells of a possible huge treasure hoard that may still exist on American soil. And “no”, this is not in novel form and it is not a work of fiction. Gold, silver, jewels, and a pile of historical documents may be awaiting the lucky discoverer of this hidden treasure cache. This book will contain the names, places, dates, lawyers, and the events that may have lead up to the forming of this huge treasure hoard. Prepare to be stunned! By the time you’re done reading The Laffite Papers you may feel the desire to embark on a treasure hunt.

    “Between the months of November 1818 and February 1819, my commune had 476,000 dollars put away.”

    “If God wishes to love the fifth generation to come, he will unveil the intentions and the spirit of the dead. And with my entire help!”

    Down with the British Dragon
    Monday, December 2, 1850
    Jn Laffite


    Several years ago I introduced a short piece titled, The Fifth Generation, which you can access at the following link: http://www.angelfire.com/pro/bealeci...Generation.htm
    Since that time a lot of new information has been gathered and it will be included in the book. It’s not going to be my intention to try to sway you one way or the other, other then to say, the evidence is pretty incriminating.
    "Treasure is wherever it can be found."

  2. #2
    us
    The Pool Table Is My Yard

    Jul 2008
    WV
    Fisher F2
    1,599
    50 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

    Re: Huge Treasure Hoard on American Soil?

    I love Reading. Will It have pictures?
    Theres A Place For All Creatures..Right Next To The Taters And Gravy..

  3. #3
    us
    Nov 2007
    Port Huron, Mi.
    Freedom Ace Coin Commander and Ace 250
    3,011
    58 times

    Re: Huge Treasure Hoard on American Soil?

    Hmmm, that sounds interesting.
    Aspire to inspire before you expire

  4. #4
    us
    manaloneblog.wordpress.com

    Jun 2010
    Wherever there be treasure!
    An older blue Excal with connector, remote, Skullie headphones, and various coils. Got rid of the rest of my machines.
    14,015
    8787 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

    Re: Huge Treasure Hoard on American Soil?

    Quote Originally Posted by poorhunter78
    I love Reading. Will It have pictures?
    Just one pic, but an interesting one at that.
    By the way, I just saw butch fooling around in your tool box!
    "Treasure is wherever it can be found."

  5. #5
    us
    The Pool Table Is My Yard

    Jul 2008
    WV
    Fisher F2
    1,599
    50 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

    Re: Huge Treasure Hoard on American Soil?

    Quote Originally Posted by bigscoop
    Quote Originally Posted by poorhunter78
    I love Reading. Will It have pictures?
    Just one pic, but an interesting one at that.
    By the way, I just saw butch fooling around in your tool box!
    Great! Can't wait to read it

    He musta been lookin fer some wire, To fix his overhalls.... He got caught with his pants down
    Theres A Place For All Creatures..Right Next To The Taters And Gravy..

  6. #6
    stefen

    Re: Huge Treasure Hoard on American Soil?

    Quote Originally Posted by poorhunter78
    Quote Originally Posted by bigscoop
    Quote Originally Posted by poorhunter78
    I love Reading. Will It have pictures?
    Just one pic, but an interesting one at that.
    By the way, I just saw butch fooling around in your tool box!
    Great! Can't wait to read it

    He musta been lookin fer some wire, To fix his overhalls.... He got caught with his pants down
    Heard he was one wrench short of a full set

  7. #7
    us
    manaloneblog.wordpress.com

    Jun 2010
    Wherever there be treasure!
    An older blue Excal with connector, remote, Skullie headphones, and various coils. Got rid of the rest of my machines.
    14,015
    8787 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

    Re: Huge Treasure Hoard on American Soil?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ray S S
    Hmmm, that sounds interesting.
    It has been interesting to research. At first I thought, "not a chance", but now? A lot of really strange circumstances.
    "Treasure is wherever it can be found."

  8. #8
    us
    Feb 2008
    Morgantown,WV
    Bounty Hunter Landstar
    4,618
    1009 times

    Re: Huge Treasure Hoard on American Soil?

    Quote Originally Posted by stefen
    Quote Originally Posted by poorhunter78
    Quote Originally Posted by bigscoop
    Quote Originally Posted by poorhunter78
    I love Reading. Will It have pictures?
    Just one pic, but an interesting one at that.
    By the way, I just saw butch fooling around in your tool box!
    Great! Can't wait to read it

    He musta been lookin fer some wire, To fix his overhalls.... He got caught with his pants down
    Heard he was one wrench short of a full set
    Use spell check . It is WENCH , not WRENCH ...... And Poorhunter doesn't have a spare wench
    in his tool box .
    Just ask his wife
    Wolfpack forever

  9. #9
    us
    Jul 2007
    NC
    576
    43 times

    Re: Huge Treasure Hoard on American Soil?

    Bigscoop, that was a very interesting read.

    Thank you !!!



  10. #10
    us
    manaloneblog.wordpress.com

    Jun 2010
    Wherever there be treasure!
    An older blue Excal with connector, remote, Skullie headphones, and various coils. Got rid of the rest of my machines.
    14,015
    8787 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

    Re: Huge Treasure Hoard on American Soil?

    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalJWL
    Bigscoop, that was a very interesting read.

    Thank you !!!


    Thanks Natural. The book will rehash some of the same material but it's also going to include a lot more information of equal or greater interest. It's been a fascinating journey.
    "Treasure is wherever it can be found."

  11. #11
    us
    Jul 2007
    NC
    576
    43 times

    Re: Huge Treasure Hoard on American Soil?

    I will be looking forward to it.

    You do good work.

  12. #12
    us
    WolfPack Life Member

    Dec 2007
    Tellico Plains, Tennessee
    Several Fisher, Tesoro, White's and Garrett's
    1,478
    11 times

    Re: Huge Treasure Hoard on American Soil?

    Great read for sure, BigScoop!

    Love it!


    Sky Pilot
    "Surrender, surrender but don't give youself away"  Cheap Trick

  13. #13
    us
    The Pool Table Is My Yard

    Jul 2008
    WV
    Fisher F2
    1,599
    50 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

    Re: Huge Treasure Hoard on American Soil?

    Quote Originally Posted by truckinbutch
    Quote Originally Posted by stefen
    Quote Originally Posted by poorhunter78
    Quote Originally Posted by bigscoop
    Quote Originally Posted by poorhunter78
    I love Reading. Will It have pictures?
    Just one pic, but an interesting one at that.
    By the way, I just saw butch fooling around in your tool box!
    Great! Can't wait to read it

    He musta been lookin fer some wire, To fix his overhalls.... He got caught with his pants down
    Heard he was one wrench short of a full set
    Use spell check . It is WENCH , not WRENCH ...... And Poorhunter doesn't have a spare wench
    in his tool box .
    Just ask his wife
    Dang It!!! Josey Got Whooped a Gin.....

    I've got an On You....
    Theres A Place For All Creatures..Right Next To The Taters And Gravy..

  14. #14
    Kentucky Kache

    Re: Huge Treasure Hoard on American Soil?

    Lafitte being Beale is indeed a possibility. Good story, and well written.
    I also think that Thomas Jefferson's code wheel played a part.

  15. #15
    us
    manaloneblog.wordpress.com

    Jun 2010
    Wherever there be treasure!
    An older blue Excal with connector, remote, Skullie headphones, and various coils. Got rid of the rest of my machines.
    14,015
    8787 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

    Re: Huge Treasure Hoard on American Soil?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky Kache
    Lafitte being Beale is indeed a possibility. Good story, and well written.
    I also think that Thomas Jefferson's code wheel played a part.
    The fifth generation was an early piece, since that time a lot more information has been compiled. Laffite and Beale were indeed two different people. Thomas Beale was real. And there are documents that "directly connect" these two men. All of this will be explained in detail in the book.
    "Treasure is wherever it can be found."

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

huge treasure well

,
soil readings
,
treasure found on us soil
,
treasure hoard code in book
,
treasures found on american soil
,

treasures found on us soil

Click on a term to search for related topics.
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.3.0