Huge Treasure Hoard on American Soil?

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Huge Treasure Hoard Hidden on American Soil?

Think it’s possible? In the coming months I’ll be releasing a new book that tells of a possible huge treasure hoard that may still exist on American soil. And “no”, this is not in novel form and it is not a work of fiction. Gold, silver, jewels, and a pile of historical documents may be awaiting the lucky discoverer of this hidden treasure cache. This book will contain the names, places, dates, lawyers, and the events that may have lead up to the forming of this huge treasure hoard. Prepare to be stunned! By the time you’re done reading The Laffite Papers you may feel the desire to embark on a treasure hunt.

“Between the months of November 1818 and February 1819, my commune had 476,000 dollars put away.”

“If God wishes to love the fifth generation to come, he will unveil the intentions and the spirit of the dead. And with my entire help!”

Down with the British Dragon
Monday, December 2, 1850
Jn Laffite

Several years ago I introduced a short piece titled, The Fifth Generation, which you can access at the following link: http://www.angelfire.com/pro/bealeciphers/FifthGeneration.htm
Since that time a lot of new information has been gathered and it will be included in the book. It’s not going to be my intention to try to sway you one way or the other, other then to say, the evidence is pretty incriminating.

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I love Reading. Will It have pictures?

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
poorhunter78 said:

Just one pic, but an interesting one at that. :thumbsup:
By the way, I just saw butch fooling around in your tool box! :laughing7:

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
bigscoop said:
poorhunter78 said:

Great! Can't wait to read it :read2:

He musta been lookin fer some wire, To fix his overhalls.... :laughing9: He got caught with his pants down :tongue3:

S

stefen

poorhunter78 said:
bigscoop said:
poorhunter78 said:

He musta been lookin fer some wire, To fix his overhalls.... :laughing9: He got caught with his pants down :tongue3:

Heard he was one wrench short of a full set :laughing7:

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ray S S said:
Hmmm, that sounds interesting.

It has been interesting to research. At first I thought, "not a chance", but now? A lot of really strange circumstances.

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
stefen said:
poorhunter78 said:
bigscoop said:
poorhunter78 said:

Use spell check . It is WENCH , not WRENCH ...... And Poorhunter doesn't have a spare wench
in his tool box .
Just ask his wife :tongue3:

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
NaturalJWL said:
Bigscoop, that was a very interesting read. :notworthy:

Thank you !!! :icon_thumleft:

Thanks Natural. The book will rehash some of the same material but it's also going to include a lot more information of equal or greater interest. It's been a fascinating journey.

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
truckinbutch said:
stefen said:
poorhunter78 said:
bigscoop said:
poorhunter78 said:

Use spell check . It is WENCH , not WRENCH ...... And Poorhunter doesn't have a spare wench
in his tool box .
Just ask his wife :tongue3:
Dang It!!! Josey Got Whooped a Gin..... :violent1:

I've got an :icon_cyclops_ani: On You.... :tongue3:

K

Kentucky Kache

Lafitte being Beale is indeed a possibility. Good story, and well written. :icon_thumleft:
I also think that Thomas Jefferson's code wheel played a part.

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kentucky Kache said:
Lafitte being Beale is indeed a possibility. Good story, and well written. :icon_thumleft:
I also think that Thomas Jefferson's code wheel played a part.

The fifth generation was an early piece, since that time a lot more information has been compiled. Laffite and Beale were indeed two different people. Thomas Beale was real. And there are documents that "directly connect" these two men. All of this will be explained in detail in the book.

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As a sidebar to the book, but from one of the sources used:

"Seven leagues to the west, two leagues to the north of the Spanish city of Saint Augustine, some of my officers buried a large quantity of gold under my orders. I have no knowledge of the exact spot, for they were taken prisoner and killed by warships, and their papers were destroyed." I wonder who owned this land at the time? There is still some undeveloped ground in this area.

rockhound

Bronze Member
Apr 9, 2005
Looking forward to reading it. I have worked on the Beale codes for years with no success. Many have attempted to decipher the Beale codes over the years and,as far as I know,no one has broke the codes.The goverment had their own code breakers trying for a while,but unless they kept it secret, they never succeeded either. I heard that they had attempted to use a super computer to try all the zillion combinations. rockhound

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
rockhound said:
Looking forward to reading it. I have worked on the Beale codes for years with no success. Many have attempted to decipher the Beale codes over the years and,as far as I know,no one has broke the codes.The goverment had their own code breakers trying for a while,but unless they kept it secret, they never succeeded either. I heard that they had attempted to use a super computer to try all the zillion combinations. rockhound

There's quite a bit in the book, will certainly give you cause to consider the possibilities. A lot of areas that might also be worth some continued effort.

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Bigscoop, I have always wondered, after spending all this time on research, why don't the authors of these tales go out and get the treasure, or is that the last chapter? Frank

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Frankn said:
Bigscoop, I have always wondered, after spending all this time on research, why don't the authors of these tales go out and get the treasure, or is that the last chapter? Frank

Can't speak for other authors or their work. All I can tell you is that I have put nearly everything I know about this treasure mystery in this book, and that I do believe it is "possible" that it is still out there in one form or another.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions