i want the old TNET

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
aa battery said:
FarmerChick said:
i take to long posting something and bang it stops me. :dontknow:

If your going to do a long post do it in word, then cut and paste it, I do that if I have a long post, also many times I will use the copy funtion on a post before I hit post just in case....

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Treasure_Hunter said:
aa battery said:
FarmerChick said:

If your going to do a long post do it in word, then cut and paste it, I do that if I have a long post, also many times I will use the copy funtion on a post before I hit post just in case....
dont know how :help:

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
aa battery said:
Treasure_Hunter said:
aa battery said:
FarmerChick said:

To copy a link or long post:
Hover cursor over the first letter of what you want to copy.
Press and hold down the left mouse button while dragging the mouse across and down what you're copying until the whole thing turn blue.
click your right mousebutton and choose "copy", then when you want to insert it into your post click the right button and choose "paste".
Job done! :)

I don't use "word" i use "notepad. Either will work:

Click "start" (1st button in the bottom left hand corner of your screen) then choose "all programs".
Next click the "accessories" folder, and then on "notepad".
Type out your post and then follow the steps above to copy and paste it into here. :)

Hope that helps mate?
Truth is...i've never suffered the "timed out" problem, and i write some pretty long posts sometimes! A lot of the time i begin a post and get called away or go out for a smoke...come back, finish my post and click "post"...no problem.
Not really sure why some get that "timed out" crap. :dontknow:

(On long posts i DO copy it all before posting..coz s-it happens! lol)

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dano Sverige said:
aa battery said:
Treasure_Hunter said:
aa battery said:
FarmerChick said:

To copy a link or long post:
Hover cursor over the first letter of what you want to copy.
Press and hold down the left mouse button while dragging the mouse across and down what you're copying until the whole thing turn blue.
click your right mousebutton and choose "copy", then when you want to insert it into your post click the right button and choose "paste".
Job done! :)

I don't use "word" i use "notepad. Either will work:

Click "start" (1st button in the bottom left hand corner of your screen) then choose "all programs".
Next click the "accessories" folder, and then on "notepad".
Type out your post and then follow the steps above to copy and paste it into here. :)

Hope that helps mate?
Truth is...i've never suffered the "timed out" problem, and i write some pretty long posts sometimes! A lot of the time i begin a post and get called away or go out for a smoke...come back, finish my post and click "post"...no problem.
Not really sure why some get that "timed out" crap. :dontknow:

(On long posts i DO copy it all before posting..coz s-it happens! lol)
ill try it :thumbsup:

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Frank... hope things are well with ya! Just kinda lurking around. Miss seeing ya' around on FB ;)

Bran <><

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Michigan Badger said:
I miss the really old days when a bunch of us gathered around walkie talkies and Marc moderated the conversation.
>:( :D

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
godisnum1 said:
Hey Frank... hope things are well with ya! Just kinda lurking around. Miss seeing ya' around on FB ;)

Bran <><
hey how are ya. say hi to all my buddies on FB.

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
aa battery said:
godisnum1 said:

Bran <><
hey how are ya. say hi to all my buddies on FB.

Doing REALLY well!!! ;D Hope things are just as good for you my friend!! :wink:

Bran <><

montepollock

Jan 25, 2006
ft scott Ks
Detector(s) used
,Eagle Spectrum, Fisher1236x2,CZ5,tesoro golden
Agreed,I also miss the chat room.
some of us go to "adventures with Jim"to chat,but Iv,e lost touch with a lot of folks here.
I,v e been chatting on tnet for 6 years now,and it was as much a part of My life as the 10:00 news.
HH,Mont

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
montepollock said:
some of us go to "adventures with Jim"to chat,but Iv,e lost touch with a lot of folks here.
I,v e been chatting on tnet for 6 years now,and it was as much a part of My life as the 10:00 news.
HH,Mont
we lost alot of great hunters here. wat can i say.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
aa battery said:
montepollock said:
HH,Mont

Chat Room is still here, it is a feature of Charter Membership is all, still there to use.............

Don in SJ

Silver Member
May 20, 2005
Detector(s) used
MINELAB SE Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Treasure_Hunter said:
aa battery said:
montepollock said:
HH,Mont

Chat Room is still here, it is a feature of Charter Membership is all, still there to use.............

Chat Room for Charter members only flopped before and has flopped again, I said this before, having Chat room for all actually helps get more Charter members, by those who are Charter members encouraging those who come on Chat to become Charter members. That is how I decided to become a Charter member several years ago, but with it open only to Charter, it is a dead Chat room, was before and is now.

Don

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don in SJ said:
Treasure_Hunter said:
aa battery said:
montepollock said:
HH,Mont

Chat Room for Charter members only flopped before and has flopped again, I said this before, having Chat room for all actually helps get more Charter members, by those who are Charter members encouraging those who come on Chat to become Charter members. That is how I decided to become a Charter member several years ago, but with it open only to Charter, it is a dead Chat room, was before and is now.

Don

Charter membership is acutally up 10 % since chat was changed to be a charter member feature so I don't think moving it to CM has slowed down charter memberships....... If regular members want to use chat they only need to become a charter member to use that feature..........

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don in SJ said:
Treasure_Hunter said:
aa battery said:
montepollock said:
HH,Mont

Don
HI DON how are ya ?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions