Opening Lines.....

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
K

Kentucky Kache

AU24K said:
OK.
Say that you are single and you're at the store, any store, and an attractive person catches your eye.
You want to talk to them.... 8)

You make sure that there's no ring, and quickly think up your best opening line. :icon_scratch:

What is it that you say? :dontknow:

Best Wishes,
Scott

AU24K, I'm already attached. But thanks for the attention. :D

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
It's been a long time, but I was in BJ's and a gal came up to me getting names for a window contractor. I told her I had built my own house and used Anderson thermopane windows. Now that doesn't sound like a good line but she gave me her phone #. Frank

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
AU24K said:
You make sure that there's no ring, and quickly think up your best opening line. :icon_scratch:

Check for a ring, really :dontknow:

Nope, by the time you're looking for a ring someone else would have walked off with her :laughing9:

There are millions of lines to use and each will vary with the circumstance and the store you're in. Just smile, have a sense of humor and be confident in whatever you do.

Keep this in mind.. It's not what you say, but how you say it. What works for me would get most people slapped. Be funny, as I said delivery counts more than what you say.

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
My mate above is correct. Just make them laugh and you're halfway there. Choosing the ones that HAVE a ring can be the more profitable option, as well as the easiest, as they're the bored,lonely,ready for excitement types much of the time. It helps if you have very low morals like me and Spart' though! ;D

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rings really don't mean a thing, they could be wearing one and still not be married. :laughing7:

OP
OP
AU24K

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kentucky Kache said:
AU24K said:
OK.
Say that you are single and you're at the store, any store, and an attractive person catches your eye.

Best Wishes,
Scott

Friend, I luv ya , Buddy, but...you have delusions... :tongue3:

Hoping for the best treatment for your mental well being, :laughing7:
Scott

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You just say, "Excuse me miss, but I was wondering: if this place was a night club and the band was playing a slow song and I were to ask you for a dance, what would your answer be?" If she says "No" then you just say something like well, thanks anyway. If she says her answer would be "Yes", then build on that. Maybe suggest going out some evening soon to a club or movie. Be safe out there! ;D

K

Kentucky Kache

AU24K said:
Kentucky Kache said:
AU24K said:
OK.

Best Wishes,
Scott

Friend, I luv ya , Buddy, but...you have delusions... :tongue3:

Hoping for the best treatment for your mental well being, :laughing7:
Scott

;D

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
packerbacker, never approach in this manner, you need to be confident and not accept no for an answer.

Here are several quick nightclub things for you to do.
1- ask her to dance and she says no you tell her good, I don't feel like it either.
Now if you have brass ones you will ask her to buy you a drink :thumbsup:

2- Pick you target and approach directly asking her for help
Tell her this woman has been stalking you for a while and if she could pretend to more or less be a date. A few minutes in tell her the stalker is also your wife :laughing7:

3- If there is loud music playing you must....
Always talk softly..... and she will draw closer to you.. :thumbsup:

I have dozens more, but it's always not guts, no glory. The bolder the better :laughing9:

I have 100's but you just have to know how to pull it off.. Shy people need not attempt any of this. ;D

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
it isn't what you say, it is how you say it, how you approach, your air of confidence, and how damn cute you are!

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've always trusted what the eyes are saying. Eye contact can tell you a lot. Learning to read the eyes seldom fails you, you just have to trust what is in them. And when I'm wrong and I get mine scratched out or clouded with mace I simply wait until I can see again and then I try to get another nice looking lady to help me find my car. Nine times out of ten, one way or another you're going to strike up a conversation. :thumbsup:

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FarmerChick said:
it isn't what you say, it is how you say it, how you approach, your air of confidence, and how damn cute you are!

I'm glad a female confirmed my tactics... You can be insulting to her, or complementary, just do it with flair and be confident. Oh yeah, it does help to look good too.

Spartacus53 math lesson

Confidence + humor = sexy

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
::) My ex husbands line was "I'm having a baby elephant, wanna see the trunk?" ::) Red

Zephyr

Nov 26, 2006
Count the rings. "Oh? You've been married (# of rings) times?"

Works better than "Are you a cop?"

:D

OP
OP
AU24K

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
spartacus53 said:
Here are several quick nightclub things for you to do.

I do not go to bars/night clubs...

Best,
Scott

OP
OP
AU24K

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FarmerChick said:

Guess I have a problem then... :laughing7:

Best,
Scott

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
remember AU
beauty is in the eye of the beholder....you could be a troll and some gal might think you are the most handsome man on the planet :laughing7: :headbang:

and a bankful of cash don't hurt !! (jk)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread