Ever have, "one of those days?"

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ever have, "one of those days?"

So I have a meeting in down town Orlando at 2pm...never been to down town Orlando before. Arrive on time, but have to park a couple of blocks away....parking meter....but no change. Go ahead and park, run inside the nearest place of business to grab some change, come back to the car......$22 parking ticket in the window. Oh well, live and learn.......max out the 2hr meter and head on down the street to go where the meeting is.....it was only suppose to last until 4pm but lasted until about 5:30pm. You guessed it.....get back to car.....another $22 parking ticket. However, nice ticket lady did tell me the best way to get back out of down town Orlando at "Rush hour!"

What a record day for me, had never gotten a parking ticket before, had never been caught up in down town Orlando rush hour traffic before. Next time, "THE MEETING IS AT MY PLACE!" :laughing7: :protest: :BangHead: :violent1:

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Ever have, "one of those days?"

so sad you have to laugh.

sucks for you though, but remember, it is about 10 now so the day will be over soon.

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

And the best part....."I volenteerd to be there!" :laughing7: :laughing9: I think my exact words were something like, "Sure. Looking forward to it!" :BangHead: :violent1:

But I'm looking at the positive side..........."BEACH! HEADPHONES! SCOOP!" I finally found my motivation. :laughing7:

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Daggum meter maids, They should learn to give a break.... :headbang:

They charge $5 here, But I think it Varies by the parking lot..

Sounds like the traffic is waaaaay too wacky....

take them on one of the Vessels from the Fleet... Give an Ultimadum..... They either play by your words... Or walk the Plank... :headbang: :hello2: :hello2:

K

Kentucky Kache

Have I ever had one of those days? I'm sitting here with a blown air conditioner, almost gasping to breath air that you can almost drink. Does that count? I may not survive. :tongue3::help:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread