Whos YOUR best friend?

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Re: Who's YOUR best friend?

FarmerChick said:
Chug and Red said:
Tn Gizmo said:
Don't worry Chug, you will be able to see in a couple of weeks after the swelling goes away.

I know i posted to this but I cant see It Hopfully I did not Post something Bad!!!! Note To The Mods My vision is Bad at times!!! Note to Red If i did OOPS!!!! Sorry PS I know i didn't!!! ;D ;D ;D Maybe I linked the Wrong Picture!!!! If I did Its My fault Haven't received and Messages Dang Now I'm going to Get It again!!! HH Chug

Thats red!!!

Is this you Red? Couldn't be Chug.....Red seems more in tune with pic cause of that hair!

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

oh I mis'red'
I guess that is red
:laughing9:

can we pick you apart like the Duchess?
(ONLY kidding lol)

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

FarmerChick said:
oh I mis'red'
I guess that is red

(ONLY kidding lol)

:laughing9: No, probably not, cause things like that piss him off, to him I am beautiful, smart, creative, loving and more! So if I were picked on, he would come unglued! Good example is one thing he told my sons, If you ever hit, raise your hand or speak in derogatory way about her, you better make it count, cause it will be the last thing you ever do!" My oldest son went to hit me one time, Chug grabbed him, and told him to apologize, my son ended up getting arrested that night, he was 17. He went in for attempted assault and threats to kill me! Red

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

FarmerChick said:
Chug and Red said:
Tn Gizmo said:
Don't worry Chug, you will be able to see in a couple of weeks after the swelling goes away.

I know i posted to this but I cant see It Hopfully I did not Post something Bad!!!! Note To The Mods My vision is Bad at times!!! Note to Red If i did OOPS!!!! Sorry PS I know i didn't!!! ;D ;D ;D Maybe I linked the Wrong Picture!!!! If I did Its My fault Haven't received and Messages Dang Now I'm going to Get It again!!! HH Chug

Is this you Red? Couldn't be Chug.....Red seems more in tune with pic cause of that hair!

Yep, that's me, Chug took the picture, it's one of his favorites! :hello: Red

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

texastee2007 said:
Chug and Red said:
FarmerChick said:
oh I mis'red'
I guess that is red

(ONLY kidding lol)

:laughing9: No, probably not, cause things like that piss him off, to him I am beautiful, smart, creative, loving and more! So if I were picked on, he would come unglued! Good example is one thing he told my sons, If you ever hit, raise your hand or speak in derogatory way about her, you better make it count, cause it will be the last thing you ever do!" My oldest son went to hit me one time, Chug grabbed him, and told him to apologize, my son ended up getting arrested that night, he was 17. He went in for attempted assault and threats to kill me! Red

Has he wised up yet? That had to be scary.

Mine and I use to fun wrestle...one day he got strong! and put a sleeper hold on me...I managed to kick out of it and I grabbed a broom handle. His eyes got big as saucers and he rolled up in a fetal position...I started laughing so hard but still had the conversation that wrestling was fun but dang don't ever choke someone. He got into High School and cleaned up in wrestling. He turned out real good.

It was scary, at the time my son was 17, and weighed about 335 and was 6'3, he was a strong kid. No he didn't, when he went to live with his dad, he got worse, so his dad got him in job corp, and he dropped out after a few months, he also is a high school dropout. He is living with his girlfreind in the south, and works once in a while, from what I hear. Red

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Chug and Red said:
So if I were picked on, he would come unglued! Good example is one thing he told my sons, If you ever hit, raise your hand or speak in derogatory way about her, you better make it count, cause it will be the last thing you ever do!"

Reminds me of the time my Mom was getting remarried.
I went to her house one day and told the potential suitor, "Come take a ride with me."
We got in my car and after driving down the street, I pulled over and told him,
"If I ever hear that you have mistreated or hurt my Mom in any way, I will hunt you down and kill you."
The look on his face showed that he took me as being serious.
Because I was.

Love you two kids!

Best,
Scott

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

texastee2007 said:
You are the kind of man like my boy has grown up to be...every mom deserves that kind of kid! Good job son!

I'm just a simple man, but I know where my love and priorities lie...

Best,
Scott

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread