Whos YOUR best friend?

F

Felinepeachy

Who's YOUR best friend?

After losing his parents, this 3 year old orangutan was so depressed he wouldn't eat and didn't respond to any medical treatments. The veterinarians thought he would surely die from sadness.

The zoo keepers found an old sick dog on the grounds in the park at the zoo where the orangutan lived and took the dog to the animal treatment center. The dog arrived at the same time the orangutan was there being treated.

The 2 lost souls met and have been inseparable ever since.

They are together 24 hours a day in all their activities.

01.jpg
They live in Northern California where swimming is their favorite past time,
although Roscoe (the orangutan)
is a little afraid of the water and needs his friend's help to swim.

02.jpg
image003.jpg
image004.jpg
image005.jpg
image006.jpg
image007.jpg

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
Re: Who's YOUR best friend?

Meh!...Soppy girls stuff!!

OP
OP
F

Felinepeachy

Oh Dano, you know you loved it. :laughing7:

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Dano, glad to see you put up a macho front, Mate.
When you are done, wipe the tear from your eye and admit that you liked it!

If only mankind could stop killing each other and learn from these examples.
Though we are all different, we all still have the same capacity for love and benevolence...

Best,
Scott

Tn Gizmo

Sep 4, 2007
Moss, Tn.
Detector(s) used
Compass 77B ; whites 6000D ; Garrett Master Hunter CX w/Treasure Hound (two box); Minelab Exp. II

Great story, I want to know how you got those photos of me and my dog though.

Ray S S

Silver Member
Nov 18, 2007
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
Freedom Ace Coin Commander and Ace 250

Hello, Peachy, that was pretty neat. Thanks for sharing. I always enjoy the ones with animals.

Ray

Tn Gizmo

Sep 4, 2007
Moss, Tn.
Detector(s) used
Compass 77B ; whites 6000D ; Garrett Master Hunter CX w/Treasure Hound (two box); Minelab Exp. II

Don't worry Chug, you will be able to see in a couple of weeks after the swelling goes away.

OP
OP
F

Felinepeachy

LOL that third pic from the top is my favorite. That dog looks like he is in heaven. ;D

They probably each think the other is the weird crazy friend LOL......you know, we all have one :laughing9:

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Tn Gizmo said:
Don't worry Chug, you will be able to see in a couple of weeks after the swelling goes away.

I know i posted to this but I cant see It Hopfully I did not Post something Bad!!!! Note To The Mods My vision is Bad at times!!! Note to Red If i did OOPS!!!! Sorry PS I know i didn't!!! ;D ;D ;D Maybe I linked the Wrong Picture!!!! If I did Its My fault Haven't received and Messages Dang Now I'm going to Get It again!!! HH Chug

Attachments

• P1010020 (6).JPG
    P1010020 (6).JPG
    223.9 KB · Views: 251

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II

bill-USA said:
My Lord and Savior Jesus the Christ!

Are you sure it's him? He looks totally different in all those paintings and statues. :icon_scratch:

Nup, not having it...it's definately an orangutan and a dog! (you can't fool us Brit's!) :)

OP
OP
F

Felinepeachy

Thats why I have so many animals. They make the best friends

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I've always said, Dogs ARE your best friend! Where else in the world are you going to find unconditional never ending love for $1.00 a day & a couple treats?

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used

texastee2007 said:
Dano Sverige said:
bill-USA said:
My Lord and Savior Jesus the Christ!

Are you sure it's him? He looks totally different in all those paintings and statues. :icon_scratch:

Nup, not having it...it's definately an orangutan and a dog! (you can't fool us Brit's!) :)

Dano that is a line you can not cross over friend....Bill is one of our very dearest friends and believe my words he is speaking the truth...Our Lord and Savior the Christ is our BEST FRIEND.

"God made us in his image", apparently? Therefor he has a sense of humour. He won't mind. :)

old marine

May 10, 2011
southern ky
Detector(s) used
fisher f 5
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

The reason a dog has many friends is he wags his tail insted of his tongue old marine.

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar

For me it is a tossup between my wife and my Aussie Shepard . They are both loyal to me to a fault ;
whether I deserve it or not ......................

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

texastee2007 said:
Chugs you shouldn't tease some of these fellas...it will be like lions at feeding time...Red that is a great picture...you are lovely !

Next time I will Warn them To Take there Nitro Pills Before Looking !!!!! HH Chug :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: I have allot of Better Pictures NO I Wont Share!!!! Down Boys Down!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

truckinbutch said:
For me it is a tossup between my wife and my Aussie Shepard . They are both loyal to me to a fault ;
whether I deserve it or not ......................
Dog wins the flip!!!!! You don't get a $500 credit card statement for "new stuff" from the dog. What ever the dog brings home was free unless you have to take it back to your neighbor ;D

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Chug and Red said:
Tn Gizmo said:

I know i posted to this but I cant see It Hopfully I did not Post something Bad!!!! Note To The Mods My vision is Bad at times!!! Note to Red If i did OOPS!!!! Sorry PS I know i didn't!!! ;D ;D ;D Maybe I linked the Wrong Picture!!!! If I did Its My fault Haven't received and Messages Dang Now I'm going to Get It again!!! HH Chug

Is this you Red? Couldn't be Chug.....Red seems more in tune with pic cause of that hair!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread