Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

us
    Nov 2007
    Port Huron, Mi.
    Freedom Ace Coin Commander and Ace 250
    36 times

"Canstruction" (part 1)

Greetings, Here is one for Red. Red, you liked and wanted some more of those 'artistic'
    ones. I don't have any like those but here is another unusual art form.

Architects and engineers compete to see whose teams can build the most spectacular
    structure using little more than cans of food at 'Canstruction," the 13th annual NYC
    'Design And Build Competition' in New York City.

All these cans will go to the food bank afterwards.

Scroll down and enjoy.

Ray
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Canstruction #1.jpg 
Views:	96 
Size:	51.0 KB 
ID:	557571   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Canstruction #2.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	54.6 KB 
ID:	557572   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Canstruction  #3.jpg 
Views:	103 
Size:	54.4 KB 
ID:	557573   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Canstruction #4.jpg 
Views:	101 
Size:	46.4 KB 
ID:	557574   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Canstruction #5.jpg 
Views:	101 
Size:	44.5 KB 
ID:	557575  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Canstruction #6.jpg 
Views:	97 
Size:	52.4 KB 
ID:	557576   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Canstruction #7.jpg 
Views:	104 
Size:	32.0 KB 
ID:	557577   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Canstruction #8.jpg 
Views:	98 
Size:	48.9 KB 
ID:	557578  
    Aspire to inspire before you expire

Felinepeachy

Re: "Canstruction" (part 1)

Those are fantastic Ray.

On extended Holiday.

Dec 2008
    40 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Neat post.

Have to admit I was a little worried at first. From the title, I thought you tried to reassemble can-slaw that you had found.

us
    Feb 2010
    Vancouver WA
    Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro) Chug and Reds New Additions Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
    1223 times
    Metal Detecting
    Honorable Mentions (1)

If I could I would be dancing for joy!!! I love all the pictures, especially the butterfly, that is so amazing and wonderful to be able to do those wonderful sculpters!!!! And I love that the cans will be donated to food banks, what a wonderful way to show off your work, and do good for the community!!!!! Thanks Ray, you made my day, I've saved them all to my computer!!!! Red
    We live to detect, we detect to live!

"It cant Always Be Silver Or Gold But It Is A Hell Of an Experience Pulling It Out Of the Dirt"

us
    Nov 2007
    Port Huron, Mi.
    36 times

Thanks Peachy.

hello, dig, Yup, Fooled you , didn't i? LOL.

Hello, Red, I am glad you like them. As soon as I saw the email today with these in, I remembered
    reading what you wrote. The guys that built these are pretty clever. And I agree, it is good that they
    donate the cans of food to the food bank cause they sure use a lot in their structures. I would like
    to be able to see this competition in person instead being limited to pictures.
    Part 2 will have a few more for you.

us
    Feb 2010
    Vancouver WA
    Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro) Chug and Reds New Additions Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
    1223 times
    Metal Detecting
    Honorable Mentions (1)

Quote Originally Posted by Ray S S
    Thanks Peachy.

hello, dig, Yup, Fooled you , didn't i? LOL.

Hello, Red, I am glad you like them. As soon as I saw the email today with these in, I remembered
    reading what you wrote. The guys that built these are pretty clever. And I agree, it is good that they
    donate the cans of food to the food bank cause they sure use a lot in their structures. I would like
    to be able to see this competition in person instead being limited to pictures.
    Part 2 will have a few more for you.
    Thank you, I love seeing new pictures, you do such an awesome job sharing and posting them, you always make me smile when I see new pics, even on days when I'm in severe pain, and can't eat because of nausea. Red

"It cant Always Be Silver Or Gold But It Is A Hell Of an Experience Pulling It Out Of the Dirt"

us
    Feb 2010
    Vancouver WA
    1223 times
    Metal Detecting
    Honorable Mentions (1)

Quote Originally Posted by texastee2007
    Ray why you go and raise the bar so high for all of us...it's hard to keep up! LOL those are swell.
    LOL T, you do some fantastic pictures too, some of which are saved to my computer, you and Ray are a couple of my most favorite picture takers and sharers, you both always brighten my day, and I look forward to seeing many more from both of you!!!!! Red

us
    Nov 2010
    North Carolina
    BH LoneStar AT PRO
    140 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

neato!

us
    Feb 2010
    Vancouver WA
    1223 times
    Metal Detecting
    Honorable Mentions (1)

Quote Originally Posted by Chug and Red
    Ray why you go and raise the bar so high for all of us...it's hard to keep up! LOL those are swell.
    LOL T, you do some fantastic pictures too, some of which are saved to my computer, you and Ray are a couple of my most favorite picture takers and sharers, you both always brighten my day, and I look forward to seeing many more from both of you!!!!! Red

I bow humbly to Ray! he is number 1
    You both are, I could learn alot from you two on how to take better pictures!!!!! Red

us
    Nov 2007
    Port Huron, Mi.
    36 times

Hello Tee and Red. Thank you for the nice compliments, but I do not deserve them. Most of the
    pictures that I have been posting lately are from emails that I get. I just switch them to my file and
    post them from there. There are many on here that I can't even compare with when it comes to
    taking pictures. But I have fun posting the pics from an email when I get one that has pics that I
    figure would be of special interest to others on Tnet. LOL.

Ray

Sponsors