Star Spangled Banner

Saturna

Bronze Member
May 24, 2008
Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
Detector(s) used
White's 4900 DL Max, Tesoro Deleon
Dano Sverige said:
I enjoy my "tiring wit". It works for me. I enjoy poking over patriotic gullible Americans. When people post this patriotic garbage i feel they should be strung up on a flagpole and have rotten fruit thrown at them for being so gullible!

When people who didn't like Howard Stern were asked why they listened to his show, they said to hear what he said next. The answer from his fans was the same.

I suspect this is may be the case with Dano. His many fans aren't as vocal though, they just read his posts.

(the ignorers typically click on the post to read it anyway. That's probably why the 'ignoring members' list was removed)

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
"I don't need to hit ignore, I like to type just what I am feeling at the moment.... "

...As do i Farmers. So why give me sh-t for doing what you do? It doesn't make sense. :dontknow:

And it is in my nature to believe someone can tell me something. You told me something. Everything off your chest now?

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
I can do nothing but humbly agree Don Jose mi amigo. :wink:

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
*Piece* :wink:

Mornin' Dall. :-*

OP
OP
Arid-Zone-A-seeker

Arid-Zone-A-seeker

Jan 26, 2010
High Country Arizona
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter, Tesoro LOBO Supertrac, Garrett Infinium,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
packerbacker said:
Just curious arid; you bring up a question for me. I'm X Navy. We did not salute if we were indoors as we don't cover indoors. Outdoors we remained covered at all times and saluted. Since vets have recently been given the authority to salute as civilians, would you remove your cover to salute if you were X Navy? I find saluting as a civilian uncomfortable for some reason and just put my hand over my heart like everyone else. To salute would make me feel like I'm trying to draw attention to myself. :dontknow:

Packerbacker,
I have not followed the changes made in recent yrs. I do think that a salute can become a habit,,the same for saying yessir,,nosir. All active military that where there were uncovered as you say indoors. Hand over heart,,cover over heart, is what I do. It seems not many men take off their hat when entering indoors anymore. Resturants are full of young men eating with their hats on,and sitting with susy-Q. But i guess that is another subject.

OP
OP
Arid-Zone-A-seeker

Arid-Zone-A-seeker

Jan 26, 2010
High Country Arizona
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter, Tesoro LOBO Supertrac, Garrett Infinium,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FarmerChick said:
Dano Sverige said:
Must have been a hell of a shock for this to happen at a gun show eh? First time ever? ::)

are you truly a person that must sh*t on every single thread?

cause it does get tiring :laughing9:

you are witty, use some of that wit to censor yourself, would be a treat for all of us I think :laughing7:

FarmerChick,,, Thanks,,,Can I buy you a cup of coffee? Or take ya shooting? :wink:

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LOL I had a moment ya know.

Skeet shooting would be nice, but you have to clean and cook the skeet, not sure how to handle that critter :laughing9: :laughing9:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread