Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just curious arid; you bring up a question for me. I'm X Navy. We did not salute if we were indoors as we don't cover indoors. Outdoors we remained covered at all times and saluted. Since vets have recently been given the authority to salute as civilians, would you remove your cover to salute if you were X Navy? I find saluting as a civilian uncomfortable for some reason and just put my hand over my heart like everyone else. To salute would make me feel like I'm trying to draw attention to myself. :dontknow:

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
Must have been a hell of a shock for this to happen at a gun show eh? First time ever? ::)

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
Blah Don! ..If i'd have been there in 1776 we'd have won! :tongue3:

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dano Sverige said:
Must have been a hell of a shock for this to happen at a gun show eh? First time ever? ::)

are you truly a person that must sh*t on every single thread?

cause it does get tiring :laughing9:

you are witty, use some of that wit to censor yourself, would be a treat for all of us I think :laughing7:

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Arid-Zone-A-seeker said:
Went to a gun show this weekend, At noon, unannounced, they played the Star Spangled Banner. The whole building stopped what they where doing,,Uncovered, stood up, Saluted, all but two guys, who where vets in wheelchairs. It brought tears to my eyes!
sometimes little moments like this catch ya and make you stop and be proud and give that good feeling. cool

dallgire

Jul 17, 2011
Around Columbia SC
Detector(s) used
rather not say! lol ;)
FarmerChick said:
Dano Sverige said:

are you truly a person that must sh*t on every single thread?

cause it does get tiring :laughing9:

you are witty, use some of that wit to censor yourself, would be a treat for all of us I think :laughing7:

you didnt know by now he is bored by his life! :laughing9:

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
So Farmers, tell me sweetheart, what exactly upsets you about my sentence?

You follow up by saying the original post is something that can make you proud, give you a good feeling, and it's cool. Why?
The only thing you should be feeling is gullible, blinkered and misguided.

I find it odd that you can tell me to censor myself, when all i was implying was that "and this is odd at a gun show in America?" I find it odd that you tell me i sh-t on every thread, when in reality it's only your lack of knowledge and abilities of deduction where humour and rivalry is concerned that makes you think so.
And i think it odd that you feel you can do this while starting threads ridiculing an 85 yr old woman for being ugly!

Want to help me out on this one sweetie? :icon_scratch:

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sure darling.

it is easy. (for most)

if a person posts they are happy with a situation (like the Star Spangled Banner) being 'played" and they enjoyed it........why do you have to twist the post?

can't ya just say---GOOD FOR YOU

nah, not witty enough

I take pride in what he wrote cause it applied to me personally.

If someone says the "brits or the irish or the whatever' did something important to them, I won't crap on their parade. I would say "that is cool..glad it was enjoyable for you"

it is all about following the thread and being 'clean' but some just ain't clean now are they? minds finding a way to twist a post a million ways just to entice.

also thread on ugly
I stated pic was butt ugly
then a ton came on saying their views, fine, but one post on saying a view is cool...then give up on the intervention to change people's ways :laughing7:

HE NEVER stated he was shocked. never implied. Just YOUR TIRING WIT

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
eat an apple
fake popcorn with fake butter is fattenig...oh wait, it is the popcorns fault, not that I shoved it in my mouth, all 16 lbs of it :laughing7: :laughing7:

dallgire

Jul 17, 2011
Around Columbia SC
Detector(s) used
rather not say! lol ;)
FarmerChick said:
eat an apple
fake popcorn with fake butter is fattenig...oh wait, it is the popcorns fault, not that I shoved it in my mouth, all 16 lbs of it :laughing7: :laughing7:

mmm 16lbs of fake corn and yummy butter i was even thinking of putting the cheese salt all over it!!!

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
I enjoy my "tiring wit". It works for me. I enjoy poking over patriotic gullible Americans. When people post this patriotic garbage i feel they should be strung up on a flagpole and have rotten fruit thrown at them for being so gullible!

I don't mean no harm. It's just my view. I've seen far too often what happens to people who thrive on patriotism, well, those who actually get off their a$$e$ and follow up on it that is. A forum gives me the right to express that view...as it gives you the right to click that "ignore user" button whenever you feel things become too tiresome. If you don't? then i guess you're not tired of me enough eh? :wink:

dallgire

Jul 17, 2011
Around Columbia SC
Detector(s) used
rather not say! lol ;)
Dano Sverige said:
I enjoy my "tiring wit". It works for me. I enjoy poking over patriotic gullible Americans. When people post this patriotic garbage i feel they should be strung up on a flagpole and have rotten fruit thrown at them for being so gullible!

I don't mean no harm. It's just my view. I've seen far too often what happens to people who thrive on patriotism, well, those who actually get off their a$$e$ and follow up on it that is. A forum gives me the right to express that view...as it gives you the right to click that "ignore user" button whenever you feel things become too tiresome. If you don't? then i guess you're not tired of me enough eh? :wink:

his favorite line "ignore user button"!!!! :laughing9: :happy1:

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
well see it is not a 'patroitic view' on anything
it is a personal 'persons' view of a moment

now if ya wanna debate WW1, 2 etc sure fair game on overuse of patriotism etc by some

but a personal moment, when someone felt moved, just a tiny bit, just kinda had that good feeling about their country----oh yea the 'my view' big wit jump on it and be sarcastic about it....yup your point rammed home big time (oh not this point--(quote) I've seen far too often what happens to people who thrive on patriotism, well, those who actually get off their a$$e$ and follow up on it that is.), but to the point your a fool for not allowing someone to share a private moment.

but probably you won't understand that--not in your nature to believe anyone can tell ya something!

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
it comes down to 'you don't allow' another a moment to post and breath. gets very tiring. of course to you it is adrenaline.

it doesn't work that way. maybe in Dano world what you can control absolutely, but in the big bad world your 'liked' wit is not so liked all the time.

I don't need to hit ignore, I like to type just what I am feeling at the moment.... :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread