North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
White Castle: Chocolate Shake
Calories: 1350
Despite being served in whopping 44-oz. portions, this ice cream drink offered in the Cincinnati area (yes, White Castle changes its ingredients by region), may sound relatively innocent. But slurp on this: You’re better off eating 10 original sliders, which have the same amount of calories, but nearly four times less saturated fat.

Love sliders? Check out the 10 best mini-burgers across the country.

Wendy’s: Caramel Frosty Shake
Calories: 1020
Made with the chain’s signature Vanilla Frosty mix, this flavor ups the ante with caramel sauce and whipped cream, costing you as many calories as three (yes, three!) Jr. Bacon Cheeseburgers.

Burger King: Strawberry Shake

Calories: 930
Thanks to milk, strawberry syrup, numerous miscellaneous ingredients (none of which include fresh strawberries), and the sheer volume of this 30-oz. beverage, sipping a large strawberry shake from the BK Lounge is akin to eating almost three Whopper JR.'s!

----------------
man food is out to kill us :laughing7: :laughing9:

S

stefen

With that high of a caloric intake, you'd waist away...pardon the pun :coffee2:

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Remember, You'll get ulcers worrying about every morsel you eat. Ulcers'll kill you. Eat what you want drink as much coffee as you can hold, be happy! Life's too short.

OP
OP
FarmerChick

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
life will be shorter for many if they eat 12,000 calories per day.

yea don't stress over every morsel, but walk away from the slob feast.

good gravy we went to a restaurant that was all you can eat.....like a Prime Sirloin or Western Steer or something like that...his parents picked it.

being a buffet wow the food was flying onto plates lol

but I looked around and everyone was HUGE. little booths packed in people to the max....womens boobs were so big they rested on the table. These people were not a tad overweight, they were into the 300s and 400s and the guys with them were monsters. THEN I REALLY looked around and realized there were very very few normal weight people. Just people watching but it amazed me at the total number of people in that restuarant were huge (and worse, younger couples...we aren't talking Granny with medical problems who is on meds and puts on weight---we are talking 20 somethings looking healthy other than 200 lbs overweight.)

truly it made me eat half of what I might have and besides, the food was kinda crappy also LOL
put truly it put me off the food for the night UGH

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's how I find the best Buffets! If there are a lot of 350 lb. + people with wakers & dragging oxygen tanks, I know they've got good food at a great price & lots of it! :hello2: :hello2:

OP
OP
FarmerChick

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:laughing9: :laughing9:

dragging oxygen tanks...ya made me laugh hard on that one! :hello2:

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
Only 40 years and 36 million heart attacks later and Americans are realising somethings wrong! :laughing9:

Nobody gets out of this life alive! Sod 'em. :)

dallgire

Jul 17, 2011
Around Columbia SC
Detector(s) used
rather not say! lol ;)
Dano Sverige said:
Only 40 years and 36 million heart attacks later and Americans are realising somethings wrong! :laughing9:

we need a picture of ur potbelly dano all that trash you talk! Lets see it baby! i prefer shirt off so we can see the magnitude of the man b00bies! :laughing9: :laughing9: :tongue3: :tongue3:

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
dallgire said:
Dano Sverige said:

we need a picture of ur potbelly dano all that trash you talk! Lets see it baby! i prefer shirt off so we can see the magnitude of the man b00bies! :laughing9: :laughing9: :tongue3: :tongue3:
BTW Even if you color all the stretch marks & add dots stars & arrows, you can't pass it off as a road map so put the cap back on that Sharpee! ::) ::)

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
You'd be surprised. I have the body of a 21 year old man.

(Hopefully the police never find it!)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread