Final Act of Kindness caught on tape

F

Felinepeachy

Just moments before he was fatally wounded in an unprovoked attack, a San Diego police officer performed one last act of kindness; he bought a child food while buying his own dinner.

Source: Slain Officer's Final Act of Kindness | NBC San Diego

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local/Officer-Henwoods-Final-Act-of-Kindness-127886453.html

OP
OP
F

Felinepeachy

I don't know either but thankfully the scrote was killed shortly after so tax payers don't have to pay for his health, education and welfare for the rest of his worthless life.

Saturna

Bronze Member
May 24, 2008
Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
Detector(s) used
White's 4900 DL Max, Tesoro Deleon
The suspect in Henwood’s shooting, whom police have identified as Dejon Marquee White, 23, was killed by police after a standoff outside a City Heights apartment building almost an hour after Henwood was shot

I'm guessing the only white thing about the shooter was his name.

OP
OP
F

Felinepeachy

Saturna said:
The suspect in Henwood’s shooting, whom police have identified as Dejon Marquee White, 23, was killed by police after a standoff outside a City Heights apartment building almost an hour after Henwood was shot

The suspects skin color is irrelevant.

dallgire

Jul 17, 2011
Around Columbia SC
Detector(s) used
rather not say! lol ;)
texastee2007 said:
Felinepeachy said:
Saturna said:

The suspects skin color is irrelevant.

I saw this on GM I hope that child will always remember this and pass it on!

:icon_thumright:

OP
OP
F

Felinepeachy

I'm sure it will have a profound impact on him. If I were that officers family I would invite that kid to his funeral, that would be something he would NEVER forget.

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
dallgire said:
Dano will chime in with some "only in America" rant! just wait!

Even with my help, you still haven't worked me out yet have you mate? *shakes head*

OP
OP
F

Felinepeachy

texastee2007 said:
Felinepeachy said:
I'm sure it will have a profound impact on him. If I were that officers family I would invite that kid to his funeral, that would be something he would NEVER forget.

Even one child can make a difference!

Random acts of kindness always makes me think of the quote, "To the world, you're just one person, but to one person you can mean the world."

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread