SnakemanBill

Apr 24, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tiger Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Dunkin' Donuts Worker Charged With Prostitution‏

There was a Mexican restaurant not far from where I live that had the best tacos, 3 for 5 bucks. Loved going there except that they always had the TV blasting on the Spanish language channel and I couldn't figure out why. Turns out they were running a brothel upstairs and the loud TV was
to drown out the upstairs merriment.

OP
OP
boogeyman

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

SnakemanBill said:
There was a Mexican restaurant not far from where I live that had the best tacos, 3 for 5 bucks. Loved going there except that they always had the TV blasting on the Spanish language channel and I couldn't figure out why. Turns out they were running a brothel upstairs and the loud TV was
It'd be a hoot to go there with a remote that worked on that TV & watch their expressions when you shut it off or changed the channel to COPS. :icon_thumleft: :D

OP
OP
boogeyman

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

texastee2007 said:
boogeyman said:
SnakemanBill said:
It'd be a hoot to go there with a remote that worked on that TV & watch their expressions when you shut it off or changed the channel to COPS. :icon_thumleft: :D
Dinner & a show! It just doesn't get any better! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Donuts, tacos, brothels.............yep food fetish! :whip2:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread