boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yoyos who don't stop for emergency vehicles.
Can't make a right turn into a drive way without swinging out to the center lane.
Grocery checkers that ask you how are you doing today before swinging back into brain dead mode.
Losers that take 10 min. to get across the crosswalk, yet can walk better than I can.
Companies that heat seal the cereal bags tight enough to contain a nuclear blast.

People who ask me what my pet peeves are. :tongue3:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
packerbacker said:
NOT CLOSING THE LID TIGHTLY ON THE FREAKING ICE CHEST!!!!!!
There, I feel better now. ;D

Had this same problem, a fishing buddy. One day I picked him up and we went out on the lake, hot as heck, when he finally opened the cooler he started ragging on me right away because I forgot to put ice in the chest. I just looked at him, smiled, and replied, "I didn't forget." Now he makes it a point to always close the cooler lid nice and tight. :laughing7:

OP
OP
thrillathahunt

thrillathahunt

Silver Member
Jul 24, 2006
TEXAS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have to qualify this....(Some) women drivers. ;D....and I am NOT a bigot. :icon_scratch:

Today I was approaching an intersection at 35 mph which is the speed limit. Yellow light turns and I have just enough time to make it through. There's this lady in a Mercedes behind me maybe 10-12 car lenghts, who speeds up to try to make too (she ran the red light) and nearly rear ends me! >:(

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Racist People who Go out of their way to try & Prove they are not Racist. & People who cry Racism

& those who use words from the Urban Dictionary
in normal speach

OP
OP
thrillathahunt

thrillathahunt

Silver Member
Jul 24, 2006
TEXAS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
......and then she took one good look at me and sped away! :laughing9:

OP
OP
thrillathahunt

thrillathahunt

Silver Member
Jul 24, 2006
TEXAS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
jeff of pa said:
Racist People who go out of their way Not to look Racist,
By kissing the butts of those who normally cry racisim.

in normal speach

What's an Urban dictionary? :dontknow:

Never mind, I just goolged it. :D

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thrillathahunt said:
jeff of pa said:
Racist People who go out of their way Not to look Racist,
By kissing the butts of those who normally cry racisim.

in normal speach

What's an Urban dictionary? :dontknow:

Never mind, I just goolged it. :D

One of the words I Heard too much
a few years ago was
" Represent ! " :(

I Think it was "a hard days Night"
some guy in an office was telling some teenage girl
& the beetles What they were going to like
in order to be "Hip" ?

I wonder who sits in an Office and dreams up words telling
Kids these words used in certain ways are in :tongue3:

F

Felinepeachy

People who can't seem to chew with their mouths shut.

Parents who let their little miracles run around a restaurant or crawl under your table or climb over their seat to your booth.

Parents who drag their babies out in freezing cold weather without even a pair of socks on their feet but they themselves are bundled up in parkas.

People who don't think like me :laughing9:

cdltpx

Jul 6, 2009
Galvez La 70769
Detector(s) used
ACE 250/2 coils BH 2 coils/ Garrett pinpointer.
Morons that ride around in their automobile with stereo equipment so loud that it vibrtes my rear view morror 5 cars away. Or when the are driving down the road they can be heard over tv over a block away. The vibration they make causes inner ear discomfort causing nausea.

F

Felinepeachy

texastee2007 said:
lazy, lairs, hateful, over the top rude, cell phones that go off in church or show, people who blame everyone else for their problems (sometimes they are correct....but if it has turned into a crutch) Animal abusers, child molesters or abusers, elderly abusers, over the top vulgar talk especially from a kid, children who are rude to their parents, parents who are explosive to their kids, dirty dishes or silverware at a restaurant, litter bugs, conversations that have the word "like" in every other word, woman who bath is strong perfume, men who have somehow managed to pour a cup full of aftershave on, people who sneeze or cough without even trying to cover up, dial one for english.

YES!!!!!!!!!!

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
like, only like, if like, they totaly Like,
sneeze in my face :laughing7:

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
someone else on speaker phone in the office.
jet skis jumping my wake at the lake
people driving their boats close to shore if I'm fishing on shore
prison art tattoos....especially on women
kids not doing chores properly
butt cracks exposed.....men or women
store bought eggs
welfare bums (the bums, not the truly needy)
I'll be back later.............................gotta go

Glenns5900

Dec 14, 2005
Longmont, CO USA
Detector(s) used
Whites 5900 Di Pro (not SL) Old, but still good
Just today - - -

Inconsiderate idiot who decided to dump his entire ashtray of cigarette butts in the parking lot of the grocery store. Stepped out of the car right in the middle of it.

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ya know I don't think I have all that many. I truly try to not let small junk get to me. getting older and realize just blowing it off is less stress for me.

one pet peeve is 20 registers, 1 line open and everyone has a cartful to the top and I have one darn item. I put it down and leave, so therefore it truly never bothers me :laughing9:

another is while in line the checkout person and customer STOP ringing up and chat. just stop and chat. definitely gets me shifting from foot to foot to keep from jumping down their throats.

buffet and people get that second heaping to the top plate, 3 bites and throw it out. learn some waste management and control people.

car one for me is when they just get 3 ft from the turn, slam brakes and put on a blinker while they are turning....bastids LOL------or they can see 2 miles down the road, see me coming with nothing behind, wait, wait, wait, then pull out, don't have a darn gas pedal, then in like 50 ft stop and turn.

well that is about it for me.....rest is just crappola in life I put up with but the above irks me!

Marchas45

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2009
A Place In Heaven
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000, Garrett Scorpion.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Felinepeachy said:
People who can't seem to chew with their mouths shut.

Parents who let their little miracles run around a restaurant or crawl under your table or climb over their seat to your booth.

Parents who drag their babies out in freezing cold weather without even a pair of socks on their feet but they themselves are bundled up in parkas.

People who don't think like me :laughing9:

:laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: We think alike Peachy, I have to leave the room when someone starts to eat with their mouth open and makes chewing noises. (Chomp! Chomp! Chomp! It drives me crazy. I have someone in the office that does it. AAAAAH it hurts just thinking about it. :laughing9: :laughing9:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions