Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Buzz Aldrin - Our National Treasure, punches dude who doesn't believe

texastee2007 said:
In today technology has anyone been able to find all the stuff left behind on say Google moon or any other source? seems like in google earth I can get a fairly crisp shot of cars....why can't we see the lunar lander? Or have I missed it?

IF I'm not mistaken they Claimed they landed on the back side :laughing7:

Convienent for past, present & Future Technology:laughing7:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

The Beep Goes On

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2006
Houston, TX
Detector(s) used
CTX3030, Excalibur II, V3i, TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

This is what I was alluding to previously (meaning something else covered up that may lead some to believe the whole thing is a hoax).

Marchas45

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2009
A Place In Heaven
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000, Garrett Scorpion.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Buz sure had control when that nutter was hounding him. He didn't have to admit anything and when he called him a lair he received the answer. Well done Buz. wish I had been there I would have probably helped you after he was down. :laughing9: :laughing9:

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II

jeff of pa said:
The Beep Goes On said:
They used color too, especially in the later missions.

I Have no problem with the later Missions.
But I Think they Faked the First one
for Political "Space Race" Reasons

Always been my opinion too! :thumbsup:

The Beep Goes On

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2006
Houston, TX
Detector(s) used
CTX3030, Excalibur II, V3i, TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

If it's true, which I have trouble with, then can you just imagine the games they're playing now?

Sheldon J

Jul 18, 2009
Battle Creek, Mi
Detector(s) used
Mine lab, Garrett, Bounty Hunter,

A lot of the conspiracy nut jobs use photos and videos of the moon sequence from the making of "2001 A Space Odyssey" as proof of a faked lunar landing, the British seem to be the most obsessed with this theory.

As to using black and white... it takes a lot less band width to transmit than color, and there were a lot better fine grain B&W films available back then, than later in the program. Any camera geek worth is salt can explain all the so called inconsistency's in the photos. :headbang:

Buzz refused to give the conspiracy idiot the acknowledgment he so desired. Buzz tried to walk down the block but was blocked, tried to cross the street and was blocked, tried to re inter the building but was blocked, then was called a coward, lier and a thief... The donkeys rear had it coming big time. :hello2: :hello2:

K

Kentucky Kache

texastee2007 said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3wGLC_sjTQ&feature=player_embedded

I believe there is a picture somewhere of a lunar landing a astronaut standing by a rock that actually has a number on it like a prop! I have to try and find it.

I've posted that on here before. It does no good. People want to believe a lie, so they will believe a lie. Nothing we can do about it.

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II

If you call me a liar, coward and thief to my face, and i actually AM a liar, coward and thief...i'll still punch you! Human nature.

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Looks like Buzz has a few more butts to kick around here! ;D

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

packerbacker said:

I Could use some of the $$$$ He got

K

Kentucky Kache

packerbacker said:

Just keep him away from the booze and maybe he won't bother the rest of us. ;D

Michigan Badger

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2005
Northern, Michigan
Detector(s) used
willow stick
Primary Interest:
Other

This mouth deserved the punch but it played right into his plan for public attention.

While this may seem pretty silly to many it's really another example of "the tip of the ice berg" type of thing. The lie that we never landed on the moon is constantly being taught in major universities throughout the world.

This is what university students (really most students of all levels) are learning today.

1. We never sent anyone to the Moon.

2. We ordered the destruction of the Twin Towers.

3. All our Founding Fathers were selfish pigs and all they stood for was rubbish.

4. All our major wars were totally unjustified.

There are many more things I could write but they would only get this post deleted.

If one does a web search one can find many websites that support my thesis. But be warned, if you tend to suffer from depression, don't search them out and read them. Better just to continue the Pollyanna lifestyle and pretend all is well.

Cool Hand Fluke

Bronze Member
Nov 28, 2006
In the Heart of Wine Country in Northern Californi
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ6, CZ5, Coinstrike, Fisher CZ20, Fisher 1235X, Tesoro Conquistador, Whites Surfmaster P.I. ,
, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

jeff of pa said:
allan said:
Nice shot Buzz ! if it was a conspiracy where did they get a few hundred lbs of moon rock ?

:D

Did you get to test the rock ?
& the surface of the moon,
& Compare Findings ? :wink:

Thousands of pounds of rock samples were brought back from the moon from the 5 different missions. Hundreds of pounds of sample rocks were sent to numerous other countries so there scientists could examine them. We even sent some sample rocks to the USSR. With hundreds of scientists around the world looking at these rocks you'd think a red flag would have appeared if anything looked fake?

Cool Hand Fluke

Bronze Member
Nov 28, 2006
In the Heart of Wine Country in Northern Californi
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ6, CZ5, Coinstrike, Fisher CZ20, Fisher 1235X, Tesoro Conquistador, Whites Surfmaster P.I. ,
, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

The Beep Goes On said:
As said, I am no one to say either way, and it is interesting and the motivation is there. We did leave behind some radar reflectors, but not sure if any were left in 69'. Remember, the Russki's operated a rover on the moon around the same time (unless it is another conspiracy, or better yet, a counter-conspiracy :wink: )...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunokhod_programme
Lunokhod (Russian: Луноход, "Moonwalker") was a series of Soviet robotic lunar rovers designed to land on the Moon between 1969 and 1977. The 1969 Lunokhod 1A was destroyed during launch, the 1970 Lunokhod 1 and the 1973 Lunokhod 2 landed on the moon and the 1977 Lunokhod was never launched. The successful missions were in operation concurrently with the Zond and Luna series of Moon flyby, orbiter and landing missions. The Lunokhods were primarily designed to support the Soviet manned moon missions and to be used as automatic remote-controlled robots to explore the surface and return pictures. The Lunokhods were transported to the lunar surface by Luna spacecraft, which were launched by Proton rockets. The moon lander part of the Luna spacecraft for Lunokhods were similar to the ones for sample return missions. The Lunokhods were designed by Alexander Kemurdjian[1] at NPO Lavochkin. Not until the 1997 Mars Pathfinder was another remote-controlled vehicle put on an extraterrestrial body. In 2010, nearly forty years after the 1971 loss of signal from Lunokhod 1, the NASA Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter photographed its tracks and final location, and researchers, using a telescopic pulsed-laser rangefinder, detected the robot's retroreflector.[2]

Kiwijohn

Dec 10, 2008
New Zealand
Detector(s) used
X-Terra 705 Excalibur 1000 Garrett Pro Pointer

Buzz was educated at the US Military Academy at West Point, graduating third in his class with a BS in mechanical engineering. He then joined the Air Force where he flew F86 Sabre Jets in 66 combat missions in Korea...

Had that turkey done a little research, he could have concluded that calling Buzz Aldrin a ‘coward and a liar’ to his face was never going to deliver a favourable outcome. ;D

K

Kentucky Kache

Michigan Badger said:
This mouth deserved the punch but it played right into his plan for public attention.

While this may seem pretty silly to many it's really another example of "the tip of the ice berg" type of thing. The lie that we never landed on the moon is constantly being taught in major universities throughout the world.

This is what university students (really most students of all levels) are learning today.

1. We never sent anyone to the Moon.

2. We ordered the destruction of the Twin Towers.

3. All our Founding Fathers were selfish pigs and all they stood for was rubbish.

4. All our major wars were totally unjustified.

There are many more things I could write but they would only get this post deleted.

If one does a web search one can find many websites that support my thesis. But be warned, if you tend to suffer from depression, don't search them out and read them. Better just to continue the Pollyanna lifestyle and pretend all is well.

You say the guys mouth earned him the punch, and then you call those who say the landing never happened liars. How come it's okay for you to do it?

Also, those things you mentioned - Twin Towers, Founding Fathers being selfish, unjustified wars, are all separate from the moon landing. None of these things go with the other.

piegrande

Bronze Member
May 16, 2010

>>Buzz refused to give the conspiracy idiot the acknowledgment he so desired. Buzz tried to walk down the block but was blocked, tried to cross the street and was blocked, tried to re inter the building but was blocked, then was called a coward, lier and a thief... The donkeys rear had it coming big time. hello2 hello2

Exactly correct. The jerk was asked several times to leave him alone, and he kept on chasing him. I don't know where that was, but the jerk also violated any existing stalking laws. So, let him sue Buzz, and he will quickly learn Buzz was defending himself against stalking. The only issue I have is the men around there should have tossed the jerk into the street, with his camera man.

While you guys are telling us how they never went to the moon, tell me again how the German Holocaust also never happened. it is really easy to get all brain drained 50 or 100 years after something happened, and announce it never happened. I like the part where if you deny the Holocaust in Germany you go directly to jail. Neat!

K

Kentucky Kache

If you had enough understanding to realize that the Holocaust and the moon landing are two different things, I'd be glad to talk to you. But you don't seem to have, and that's probably also the reason you think it's okay to call someone an idiot and a jerk because that person called someone else a liar. You need help.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions