May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
K

Kentucky Kache

Re: Buzz Aldrin - Our National Treasure, punches dude who doesn't believe

texastee2007 said:
Although I believe the moon landing was faked because of "having to do it first" I do believe the Holocaust did indeed happen. I really could care less if it was faked...and if it was that was some pretty good special effects for the day! However even if Buzz was just an average Joe instead of a American Icon...no one deserves to be ridden like a circus pony! even Brittney Spears needs to be let alone when she asks for it! This jerk just kept after it first pushing cameras into Buzzes personal space which leads me to believe that someone was after a pay check for getting popped on the chops after the film is edited.

Of course the Holocaust happened. Some people just have a need to make other people look stpd, so their belief will appear to shine brighter. To me it's desperation on their part. I wonder why they get so desperate.

I don't say that guy didn't deserve a punch, but what is worse, getting in someone's personal space, or deceiving the world with lies?

piegrande

Bronze Member
May 16, 2010

This is where honest difference of opinion comes to play. Perhaps to some of you, the Holocaust and the moon landing are totally unrelated. I have been on this planet almost 7 decades, and one observes human nature over long periods of time.

All through history, you have a personality type which says, "If I didn't see it personally, it didn't happen." And, they run around discrediting major human achievements or major human tragedies with totally imaginary tales to show those achievements or tragedies never happened.

If the female survivors of the Titanic were still with us, the movie would never have been made like it was. There would have been nose-punching by those women, just as Buzz did. Many of those women wrote in great detail of the heroism of virtually all the men on the Titanic. Yet, after the last survivor dies, it's really easy to totally rewrite history to show those men as cowards and abusers and drunks.

Since a lot of years have passed since the Apollo shots, it is really easy to rewrite history, based on such things as the exact shape of the nearly weightless flag in the photos.

In the company where I worked, at that time, some of the electronics in the Apollo craft were a major project, with hundreds of people working on it. Machinists; inspectors; assemblers; engineers; support staff; technicians.

They had a zero defect program. They even did statistical studies to determine how many times things had to be inspected and tested and counted for 100% accuracy. Every assembly went through multiple inspections by more than one inspector. Every part was tested, and every part was counted multiple times.

They finally developed a visual comparator. With some sort of prism system, they had two compartments in a large box. An assembly which had been inspected multiple times, and tested to make sure it worked perfectly was mounted in one compartment. The board to be inspected was mounted in the other so they were visually in the same place.

A light was switched on and off in each compartment at 50% the rate needed to make a consistent image. If the boards were exactly identical, all the parts were solid. If a part was missing, or even placed differently, that part would blink on and off.

They spent a lot of money on the Apollo shots. Thousands of people worked on every aspect of it. Yet, some of you would have us believe all those people working directly on the shot managed to somehow keep a fraudulent shot a total secret. Col. Paul Tibbets, who was in charge of delivering the atomic bomb had to go to great lengths, and send large numbers of motormouths to isolation in Alaska to keep the bomb a secret until it was delivered.

Big shot who got his nose punched imagined in his arrogance, that he had the right to demand Buzz swear on a Bible to his great and glorious self. So, if thousands of people lied and kept a major fraud a secret, Buzz would hesitate to swear on a bible even if it were a lie? Let us not be silly. I just hope Buzz did permanent damage to his nose or teeth.

And, after all the zero defect production at great expense, they are going to produce a phony video with clues it is phony?

piegrande

Bronze Member
May 16, 2010

>>I don't say that guy didn't deserve a punch, but what is worse, getting in someone's personal space, or deceiving the world with lies?

If you honestly believe the moon shots were all lies, go find the liars and punch them in the mouth. There will be many thousands of them.

K

Kentucky Kache

piegrande said:
This is where honest difference of opinion comes to play. Perhaps to some of you, the Holocaust and the moon landing are totally unrelated. I have been on this planet almost 7 decades, and one observes human nature over long periods of time.

All through history, you have a personality type which says, "If I didn't see it personally, it didn't happen." And, they run around discrediting major human achievements or major human tragedies with totally imaginary tales to show those achievements or tragedies never happened.

In case you didn't read the above, I DO believe the Holocaust was real. I very much believe it. So how do you explain that? I also believe in a lot of other things that the world calls foolish because they lack understanding. So how do you explain that? Your theory, at least in this case, is flawed. As for the rest of your post, what do you think might have happened if NASSA hadn't gone to such pains testing things? People could then wonder why, which might lead to them doubting the ML happened. And speaking of testing, you do know that Neil Armstrong had to jettison from the lander while on a test flight, only days from the supposed ML, right? He couldn't hold it steady. In short, he couldn't drive it, because it was too unstable.

K

Kentucky Kache

piegrande said:
>>I don't say that guy didn't deserve a punch, but what is worse, getting in someone's personal space, or deceiving the world with lies?

If you honestly believe the moon shots were all lies, go find the liars and punch them in the mouth. There will be many thousands of them.

I don't feel the need to punch people because they don't agree with me. Do you? No, I'm okay with you believing lies, if you're determined to believe them.

piegrande

Bronze Member
May 16, 2010

Kentucky Kache said:
piegrande said:

I don't feel the need to punch people because they don't agree with me. Do you? No, I'm okay with you believing lies, if you're determined to believe them.

Meanwhile back to the real world, Buzz did NOT hit him because he disagreed with him. He hit him after several minutes of harassment and in one case physical assault, and also had brought him to that location with lies. Even then he got hit almost instantly only after calling Buzz a coward and a Liar. How that becomes hitting someone for disagreeing is an amazing trick of logic.

I don't believe in lies at all. The moon shots were real.

Note Bart since then was himself arrested after throwing a tantrum and jumping on the hood of another cab driver (this great expert on space science is a cab driver, not a scientist) because the other cab driver did not leave a parking place when Bart wanted him to.

The Beep Goes On

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2006
Houston, TX
Detector(s) used
CTX3030, Excalibur II, V3i, TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

With conspiracies, at least the ones with traction, you get corroborating information from the inside perspective and from the outside. I haven't heard anything from the space community on this (could be wrong :dontknow: ), probably because they think it's a joke. If, indeed, all cases that have been brought forth are from outside of the space community, then it is almost guaranteed to be false (neglecting all else). Heck, even the UFO arena has multiple people coming forward year after year to tell their story. Why is this not the case here?

K

Kentucky Kache

The Beep Goes On said:
With conspiracies, at least the ones with traction, you get corroborating information from the inside perspective and from the outside. I haven't heard anything from the space community on this (could be wrong :dontknow: ), probably because they think it's a joke. If, indeed, all cases that have been brought forth are from outside of the space community, then it is almost guaranteed to be false (neglecting all else). Heck, even the UFO arena has multiple people coming forward year after year to tell their story. Why is this not the case here?

Well, I disagree with you, but there are those who were in the program at the time who now say it was faked. I have posted it here before. And can you guess what those people are called? And some of them were higher ups.

K

Kentucky Kache

piegrande said:
Even then he got hit almost instantly only after calling Buzz a coward and a Liar.

And now you have done the same thing on this forum. Why is it okay for you to do it?

The Beep Goes On

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2006
Houston, TX
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Kentucky Kache said:
The Beep Goes On said:

Well, I disagree with you, but there are those who were in the program at the time who now say it was faked. I have posted it here before. And can you guess what those people are called? And some of them were higher ups.

Can you re-post? Or provide a link? I'd be interested in seeing that.

K

Kentucky Kache

The Beep Goes On said:
Kentucky Kache said:
The Beep Goes On said:

Can you re-post? Or provide a link? I'd be interested in seeing that.

Here you go.

http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,259159.0.html

This was posted a couple of years ago. There are 300 posts, so it will take a while to get through them.

The Beep Goes On

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2006
Houston, TX
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Thanks KK, I'll give it a look. Who knows, I may become one of 'you'. I try to be flexible...hope you're wrong.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread