Dream translation please!

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
I had a dream last nite that my dog Gracie came back and played with me. she went away and returned as the same bulldog but this time she was white with black spots in color. I turned and looked at my computer and it had a message, Sonny, I love you! Only m deceased wife and a very few friends called me that. Any ideas? Frank

F

Felinepeachy

You were feeling lonesome and thought of the unconditional love your dog Gracie, had for you.

I think maybe it's time you get another dog.

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
That's probably true, but I still have the 13 year old King Charles Spanial that out lasted my sister and mother and my son just got a 1 year old American Bulldog named Moose. He is already 3' tall at the head when standing on all 4 paws.
I kind of figured Peggy let me play with Gracie one more time and left a message. Frank

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Frankn said:
That's probably true, but I still have the 13 year old King Charles Spanial that out lasted my sister and mother and my son just got a 1 year old American Bulldog named Moose. He is already 3' tall at the head when standing on all 4 paws.
I kind of figured Peggy let me play with Gracie one more time and left a message. Frank
So far away but so close. Frank

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
my cousin got up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom --- as he passed thru the livingroom to his bathroom . he had his computer suddenly turn on and the smiling face of his recently dead sister appeared on the computers screen --he had been thinking of her earlier in the day and had prayed that she was "ok" -- I guess that was her "answer" that all was ok --after staring at it for a min or so as he approached it -- the computer went off again.

Produce Guy

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2008
austin,texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace250,garrett pro-pointer,AT/Pro,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well you know DOG spelled backwards is GOD and GOD spelled backwards is DOG,so maybe one of them is trying to tell you something???? :icon_scratch:

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Produce Guy said:
Well you know DOG spelled backwards is GOD and GOD spelled backwards is DOG,so maybe one of them is trying to tell you something???? :icon_scratch:
only frum TEXAS :thumbsup:

ohioaxeman

Bronze Member
Apr 8, 2007
sandusky, ohio
ivan salis said:
my cousin got up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom --- as he passed thru the livingroom to his bathroom . he had his computer suddenly turn on and the smiling face of his recently dead sister appeared on the computers screen --he had been thinking of her earlier in the day and had prayed that she was "ok" -- I guess that was her "answer" that all was ok --after staring at it for a min or so as he approached it -- the computer went off again.
:o I would of shut everything off and unplugged it all. hell... I would of went out and cut the power lines! TOO FREAKY!!!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread