OP
OP
dallgire

dallgire

Jul 17, 2011
Around Columbia SC
Detector(s) used
rather not say! lol ;)
unfortunately no we were in Edisto i dont care to much for ocean fishing! Just a good time with my wife and kids! Im just happy to be back! Vacation can get a little old after a while!

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
Didn't know you'd gone! :laughing9:

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ahh Edisto
nice area

I am trying to get state park campsite for a long time...booked solid UGH

glad you had a blast....glad you are back! :) :laughing9:

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
oceanfront a few steps from your site....gotta love that! :)

do you camp. I have a travel trailer. we camp like crazy and love it. vacations are my thing lol
plus detecting on the beach is wonderful

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
I just assumed Irene had made you homeless and you were busy selling your kids for food and trying to get internet connection in your new cardboard box residence! :tongue3:

OP
OP
dallgire

dallgire

Jul 17, 2011
Around Columbia SC
Detector(s) used
rather not say! lol ;)
Dano Sverige said:
I just assumed Irene had made you homeless and you were busy selling your kids for food and trying to get internet connection in your new cardboard box residence! :tongue3:

how sweet! i knew u missed me! :-*

OP
OP
dallgire

dallgire

Jul 17, 2011
Around Columbia SC
Detector(s) used
rather not say! lol ;)
texastee2007 said:
Dano Sverige said:

I'll buy em both if they come as a pair! how much? I need to sale some things so I can afford them.

i was thinking $50 for both? :laughing9:

OP
OP
dallgire

dallgire

Jul 17, 2011
Around Columbia SC
Detector(s) used
rather not say! lol ;)
texastee2007 said:
dallgire said:
texastee2007 said:
Dano Sverige said:

I'll buy em both if they come as a pair! how much? I need to sale some things so I can afford them.

sold.....I bet it is a pick up only items right? Otherwise I need them insured and overnighted. No need to ship with fishing pole accessory we have plenty....are they house broke yet?

unfortunately the oldest is but the youngest still poo's in his drawers!

OP
OP
dallgire

dallgire

Jul 17, 2011
Around Columbia SC
Detector(s) used
rather not say! lol ;)
texastee2007 said:
dallgire said:
texastee2007 said:
dallgire said:
texastee2007 said:
Dano Sverige said:

sold.....I bet it is a pick up only items right? Otherwise I need them insured and overnighted. No need to ship with fishing pole accessory we have plenty....are they house broke yet?

unfortunately the oldest is but the youngest still poo's in his drawers!

how young is the youngest? I guess he's weened isn't he? That's a function I can no longer take care of...LOL I can get a goat. I am really good at house breaking!

oldest is 4 youngest is 16 months their b-days are may 3rd and may 4th

OP
OP
dallgire

dallgire

Jul 17, 2011
Around Columbia SC
Detector(s) used
rather not say! lol ;)
texastee2007 said:
dallgire said:
they are ready to fish right out of the box no assembly required! :laughing9:

Cool....are they chicken, dog, cat, peafowl, turkey friendly? can the oldest hold a bb gun yet? these things are real important...deer season is almost here. I figure with some ear muffs on they can shoot their BB gun while I take a shot with the 30-06 one of us will hit something. Is that little one ready for a bed yet? I've got an extra single and a big double if he would need to sleep with brother. Guess I will have to teach the 4 year old how to drive the Rhino so I can ride and shoot from the back....this could be so much fun! The little one can ride shot-gun in the passenger seat.

hahaha you are crazy!!! But yes he loves his BB gun!

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
dallgire said:
they are ready to fish right out of the box no assembly required! :laughing9:

Just thread a hook and line through an ear.....and cast! ;D

Do your neighbours know you're very good at house breaking TT? :laughing9:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread