The Apollo Moon Landings Were Real! Not Fake! Photo Proves It!

Cool Hand Fluke

Bronze Member
Nov 28, 2006
In the Heart of Wine Country in Northern Californi
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ6, CZ5, Coinstrike, Fisher CZ20, Fisher 1235X, Tesoro Conquistador, Whites Surfmaster P.I. ,
, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The Apollo moon landing were real! New NASA photos prove it!

This August 2011 image made available by NASA shows paths left by walking astronauts, single lines, and lunar buggy tracks, parallel lines, from the 1972 U.S. Apollo 17 moon mission. NASA's Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter made this and other photographs of lunar landing sites from 13 to 15 miles above the moon's surface. (AP Photo/NASA)

Attachments

• apollo moon photos-1033716704_v2.grid-6x2.jpg
    apollo moon photos-1033716704_v2.grid-6x2.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 852
  • apollo moon photos-1033716704_v2.grid-6x2.jpg
    apollo moon photos-1033716704_v2.grid-6x2.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 559
F

Felinepeachy

Oh sure, they say it's a photo of the moon but is it? LOL

allan

Oct 7, 2008
Vega Baja
I used to think it was real til Jeff said something in another post lol , isn't that what they would want us to see ? when they put someone from my family on the moon and show me live feed of them waving... I will believe it ... maybe

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
So you're not going to believe in God until he comes down and shakes your hand then?

I remember some years ago now, NASA released a video of a Mars mission and film taken by the Mars rover or whatever it was called. As it meandered through the red dust and rocks something to the left of centre burrowed away under the dust at a fast rate of knots, as though startled. It caused a sensation!
Then someone realised they'd released it on April 1st! It was later admitted as a joke, but i think it put NASA and it's case for proving things decades behind where it was!!

I have no problem believing the apollo missions went to the moon. The only problem i do have is that i don't believe Apollo 11 went to the moon! Without going into detail, i believe that mission was faked because the Russians were going to beat you to it!

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I believe it was real point blank.
don't need nothing extra LOL

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice pic from Area51 :laughing7:

Of course John Archer was on the Moon already in 1950

The camera Crews Pic proves it

Attachments

• tumblr_l564ct6jYS1qc8b0ao1_500.jpg
    tumblr_l564ct6jYS1qc8b0ao1_500.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 824

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Silly people. Where's the cheese? We all know from our earliest educations that the moon is made of cheese. No, wait,....from the pics it looks like it could possibly be baby swiss? And so the mystery continues. :dontknow:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Saturna said:
The lunar rover would be worth a fortune on Ebay.

Shipping would be a hassle mind you.

:wink: rc-chassis-hacks.jpg

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If it is real big deal. We have spent a lot of money on space travel and we have gotten no where but up in space. We have only gotten to the moon and for what a few rocks. If they spent that kind of money here in the USA we wouldn't be in this bad of shape.....Matt

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
Saturna said:
The lunar rover would be worth a fortune on Ebay.

Shipping would be a hassle mind you.

Gold Hasselblad cameras would sell well too!

goverton

Oct 9, 2010
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you blow up that pic and change it to color, you see Wallace and Gromit!

Attachments

• wallace-gromit.jpg
    wallace-gromit.jpg
    150.4 KB · Views: 1,532
  • wallace-gromit-a-grand-day-out-original.jpg
    wallace-gromit-a-grand-day-out-original.jpg
    197.7 KB · Views: 4,401

Michigan Badger

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2005
Northern, Michigan
Detector(s) used
willow stick
Primary Interest:
Other
The moon landing happened and actually turned out to be a major disappointment. Many who took part probably wished they hadn't (this fact was mostly withheld from the general public). Prior to the moon landing scientist calculated that the dust depth on the lunar surface would finally disprove the religiously motivated new earth myth (creationism) but as it turned out the dust depth actually ended up supporting only about 6,000 years of accumulation which agrees with the biblical account of creation (calculated by genealogical records in the bible). This fact went entirely against one of the main reasons for the mission. This is, to disprove the bible. This has always been one of the main reasons for all space exploration. For this reason and others the movement to disprove the landing is probably now being encouraged by some who know for a fact it happened.

The landing happened alright. Much to the chagrin of the lion's share of our scientific base.

Arizona Bob

Apr 3, 2007
CA-AZ-NV-NM
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 2500
Cool Hand Fluke said:
...NASA's Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter made this and other photographs of lunar landing sites from 13 to 15 miles above the moon's surface. (AP Photo/NASA)

The moon has almost no atmosphere, right? Then someone 'splain to me why a satellite orbiting more than 200 miles above the earth can clearly photograph the license plate on your car, but a lunar satellite orbiting only 15 miles above the moon (with no atmosphere) takes pictures so crappy looking?

Something's not right. We should be able to count the bolts on the lunar rover and read the Made-in-America tag on the lunar lander. Next they'll be telling us that a strong solar wind blew away the flags that were planted!

homefires

May 20, 2008
deming n.m.
Detector(s) used
Any thing Available within 50ft
Never Mind the Moon! Man has made it to Mar Too!

Attachments

• mars4.jpg
    mars4.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 1,695

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread