Monies inveztor neaded...

njnydigger

Jun 4, 2009
Detector(s) used
I've swung White's (MXT), Minelab (Safari) & currently run with an Omega 8000 by Teknetics & Fisher CZ-3D (1021 Model)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hello to all great americas peeple. we now found manies gold in mounten& river. need $$ and inveztors for help in bying equpments & truks to reech gold and dimond. You will becom big rich and famous from invezment. satusfacton is garanty. We now over 35, milion in the mounten for shure. Pleez help & make welthy for you.

priestess and genaral consolate
bob fords

Haha, haven't seen one of these pop-up in a while, so, thought I'd type one myself for s*@ts & giggles. Sounds about right, huh?

Oh yeah, if you are indeed interested, you can send the money directly to my paypal account :laughing7:

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
OMG, What a Day I have Had!!!!!! Guess I better Bring My Camera over To verify If there is Any gold There!!! Chug :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

Zephyr

Nov 26, 2006
njnydigger said:
hello to all great americas peeple. we now found manies gold in mounten& river. need $$ and inveztors for help in bying equpments & truks to reech gold and dimond. You will becom big rich and famous from invezment. satusfacton is garanty. We now over 35, milion in the mounten for shure. Pleez help & make welthy for you.

priestess and genaral consolate
bob fords

Haha, haven't seen one of these pop-up in a while, so, thought I'd type one myself for s*@ts & giggles. Sounds about right, huh?

Oh yeah, if you are indeed interested, you can send the money directly to my paypal account :laughing7:

Yes! I will be sending you $2 Billion Zimbabwean , pending the return of my ten gallon cowboy hat filled with gold and diamonds (though it will actually be 12 gallons, due to stretching.) :D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread