I love my brother... but this is his latest conspiracy junk.

mikeofaustin

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Detector(s) used
dfx
I love my brother, but this recent rant from him, I'd just like to share. Some good, some bad.

Michael my wonderfully smart brother, do you know about Dyno- Gel and weather modification, geoengineering, cloud seeding and that if the super rich can succed in drying up the Earth "water will be the new oil" to invest in? Did you know with tanker planes they drop fine spray of silver iodide and can make flooding rain and super electrical storms? Did you know NASA uses our war funds from our taxes to combat climate change with various waste producrs that once were impossible to legaly dispose of? Did you know they can spend our tax dollars on anything they want to sell the tax payers as long as it is being used in the wars and our tax is making all the companies rich that make bullets tanks missiles humvies and all things used in war? Did you know that millionairs pay littlie or no tax at all. only the people that are not millionaires pay tax. The ongoing drought is making the energy companies extreme profits. They will make money on higher food prices because food will have to be trucked to drought stricken areas and that means billions of dollars of diesal and gasoline to get the food there.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread