Ancient manmade structures on the moon?

Captain Trips

Jul 24, 2006
As to the first structure, I wish I could see it in the first photo. The second photo has no reference, only the "monolith." And as to the third photo, "gamma and blue enhanced," I can see a gamma enhancement creating images where there were none before, as it artifically enhances certain aspects of the original image, but "blue enhanced?" The original probe only had a black-and-white camera, of poor resolution. If one greatly magnifies such an image, then applies artificial enhancements, one can find almost anything in an old photo.

Now, as to the second image, from Clementine, it has to be an artifact of imaging also. I use the same argument that the "tripoder" used to come to a different conclusion. Yes, the corners are exactly right angles. Since it was extremely unlikely that Clementine was exactly straight over the artifact, it would have had some amount of paralax towards that object, therefore the angles would not have appeared to be exactly 90 degrees on the image. (You can show this yourself. Take a picture of a rectangular object from a little to the side. Then measure the angles on the photo -- they won't be 90 degrees on the print.) Furthermore, all of the other objects in the photo, such as craters, show a smooth pixelation, which you would get from a slightly out-of-focus image, yet the artifact is a sharp-edged image. This had to have happened either in the camera or processing of the image. It's almost as if it were a cut-and-paste except it is that way on the official Clementine imaging web site. The only rational conclusion is that it is some form of an imaging artifact, and not a structure on the surface.

Much as I would like to believe there are alien artifacts on the moon, these images have simpler explanations. And, by Occam's Razor, "the simplest solution is most likely to be the correct one."

OP
OP
K

Kentucky Kache

I agree, but I do enjoy thinking about the possibilities.
We are not the first civilization on earth to fly and explore the stars.

OP
OP
K

Kentucky Kache

Just look at the ancient works. Read the ancient writings.
If these are just the ramblings of crazy people, then how did these
crazy people dream up things that we have today through technology?

Captain Trips

Jul 24, 2006
jbot said:
Just look at the ancient works. Read the ancient writings.
If these are just the ramblings of crazy people, then how did these
crazy people dream up things that we have today through technology?

Which ancient works? Which ancient writings? How do I know if these "are just the ramblings of crazy people" if I don't know which works and writings you mean?

Spitfire Reddie

Bronze Member
Jul 29, 2006
NC
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2
jbot said:

How abouts Mars,and other distance unknow planets? There must be some one out there besides us.

Captain Trips

Jul 24, 2006
Reddielocks said:
jbot said:

How abouts Mars,and other distance unknow planets? There must be some one out there besides us.

It's extremely unlikely that any world other than Earth in our solar system ever harbored intelligent life. (And I'm still not certain about Earth.) Yet, by the Drake equation, it is very unlikely that there ISN'T another intelligent race out there -- in fact, the odds are quite reasonable that there is another intelligent civilization somewhere within several thousand light years of here.

Now, another race with the capability of travelling between solar systems, well, that is now just a matter of pure speculation.

OP
OP
K

Kentucky Kache

Who said anything about other planets? I'm talking about
a race of earthlings whose world was destroyed.

Take a look at the ancient writings from India. They speak of flying machines.
They even speak of Nuclear war. And there's been tests done that back it up.

There's writings that tell of people who endowed statues with intelligence
and caused them to move.

This is just scratching the surface. It's everywhere, all you need to do is look
with an open mind.

If you want to question my intelligence, that's okay. Some people are
intelligent, and others believe the simple truth.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I Believe,

Every so many Billion years, something happens to destroy
all life, and the Earth Starts over.

who knows how many times there were people here,
smart enough to travel in space.

Not to Mention, Who Knows when the First Intellegent Race
started anywhere ?

Could it have been 50 Million, Billion, Trillion, Zillion Years ago, just outside our Solar System, and How Smart are they Now ?

And Who, or what Created Them ?

and Who or What Created them ? etc.Etc.

Where did it all Start, And How ?

answer these Intelegently and all the Questions can be answered.

Our time Can start and End.

But Space & Time can never Start or End.

in order for a spark there has to be a cause, & what caused it ;)

LadyDigger

Bronze Member
Jun 7, 2006
Virginia Beach
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
I for one, do not believe we are the only ones in this vast universe. Are those photos evidence life form once living there or living there now?

Just because we assume that life can not sustain on other planets due to the environment, atmosphere, and/or other factors, does not mean life can not exist on that planet. Just because we depend on oxygen, does not mean others do.

So much about the universe we have yet to understand, so much of life we are still learning.

Take Atlantis for example. Did this place once exist? Stories tell of advanced civilization. The Egyptians show flying discs in their drawings. Is this evidence of life from another planet or were the Egyptians capable of flight? Yet, people are still in search of Atlantis, based on what writings were found pertaining to this city, which was to be huge.

I can come up with alot of ideas of what I feel are in those photos....but that is not to say I am correct. We can all speculate on what our eyes see.

Guess it's time for another visit to the moon to see these areas. Sometimes I really wonder, did we really visit the moon? I was only 10 then....hmmm???

I do find these photos interesting :)...someday, maybe we will know :)

Until then...HH.........Annmarie

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great Point Ann.

I think the term should be changed to

"Life as We Know it"

People Laugh at the Thought of a Rock Being Alive,
But to the Rock next to it. Does it feel the same ;)

Stupid by Our Standards, But ?

Just a Thought ? why are there so many Rocks & Dirt on top of finds ? are they Breeding ? :P

LadyDigger

Bronze Member
Jun 7, 2006
Virginia Beach
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
jeff of pa said:
Great Point Ann.

I think the term should be changed to

"Life as We Know it"

People Laugh at the Thought of a Rock Being Alive,
But to the Rock next to it. Does it feel the same ;)

Stupid by Our Standards, But ?

Just a Thought ? why are there so many Rocks & Dirt on top of finds ? are they Breeding ? :P

Thank you Jeff.....it was your post before mine that got me started LOL...you made some great points!!!

I can't remember what fish it is....I believe it was shrimp. There are "hot spots" (sulfur / volcanic fumes of sort) under the ocean that these shrimp live and thrive in. We as humans, could not live in that environment. Who would think that fish could live in all that nasty stuff!!!! Ewww ;)...so what I am getting at.....if these shrimp can live in an environment such as this, on a planet we depend on oxygen to survive, why can't someone live on another planet with the same element (or similiar) to what these shrimp live in? It is possible...for anything is possible :)

Everything on this planet is living and breathing. As you mention rocks, I have often thought about with trees LOL. Do they have feelings like we do, only in their own language? Like I see an army of ants, hunting for food and building their homes. They are such pesky critters, but when you sit and watch them...wonder what they are thinking or saying to each other. Prob, "What's that creature doing staring at us? I wonder if they think and talk like us?" LOL...just a thought!!!

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not sure if Ants see or just Smell.
But I wonder on things that see,
If They can even see us. we may be Too big to them to
take us all in.

Captain Trips

Jul 24, 2006
jbot said:
Who said anything about other planets? I'm talking about
a race of earthlings whose world was destroyed.
Reddilocks was, not you.
jbot said:
Take a look at the ancient writings from India. They speak of flying machines.
They even speak of Nuclear war. And there's been tests done that back it up.

There's writings that tell of people who endowed statues with intelligence
and caused them to move.
Again, I ask "which writings?" Please, be specific so I can find them and read them myself.
jbot said:
This is just scratching the surface. It's everywhere, all you need to do is look
with an open mind.
I have an open mind. All I ask is that you share where you did your research, so that I can copy it myself.
jbot said:
If you want to question my intelligence, that's okay. Some people are
intelligent, and others believe the simple truth.
No one is questioning your intelligence, I don't know where you got that idea. What I am questioning is the source of your statements, to the extent of "please, tell me specifically where I should be looking?"

LadyDigger

Bronze Member
Jun 7, 2006
Virginia Beach
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Well Dang....I think I will get a few acres on the moon for each of my kids....if they can't use them, maybe my grand or great grand kids can :) (always prepare for the future!!!)

HH.........Annmarie

B

BIG61AL

Getting back to the photos....these are very interesting and should be investigated even just to show that they are natural formations. The moon is a very static place, no wind, no water [liquid], no plate tectonics, it very possible a monolith could stand for millions of years from an impact ejecta.

gord

Mar 30, 2005
London, ON
Ron and Ann said:
Well Dang....I think I will get a few acres on the moon for each of my kids....if they can't use them, maybe my grand or great grand kids can :) (always prepare for the future!!!)

HH.........Annmarie
Just make sure you get it where they're going to build the moonbase - so they can make millions selling to the gov't.
Gord

Captain Trips

Jul 24, 2006
tchimes said:
Gee Guys

Where you all been, you can buy a lot on the Moon since 1980. The rectangle object has to be the realestate office!

Here is a link, better buy now before it is all sold. Its just $19.99 an acre with Deed, talk about cheap and what a future investment this could turn out to be!
http://www.moonshop.com/

:D

KAS
tchimes

Don't bother. There's no legality in it. According to the international space use treaty, NOone can own any part of another world. (That's why Armstrong and Aldrin said "We come in peace for all mankind" and not "we claim this world in the name of The United States of America.") Although you CAN buy naming rights to craters, you can't OWN them.

Heavy Chevy

Jun 18, 2005
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV and others
Hi Gang,

I saw a question about books of space travel in the far past.

According to Erich von Daniken(sic), you can read about flying machines(vimanas)
nuclear bombs, and other stuff that shouldn't be there in the ancient Hindu texts.
Most of these texts pre-date the Bible.
Of course there is always Ezekial's wheel.
I cant remember all the names of the Hindu books(most have been translated into English.) The Mahabarata is one.The Rig-Veda is another.

Mike in SC

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread