STILL HARD TO GET IT OUT OF OUR MINDS

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
in the link provided it says "that the body (of 47 year old Mr. Allen Lee Pederson) was found in EASTON CEMETRY at 2:44 pm by police and that they think there was no foul play nor any public danger " and that the coroner is looking for next of kin (to claim or positively ID the body I guess)--the poster said he and freind were walking along the creek (which must run thru the graveyard) when they found said body * (nothing was said of detecting at all just that they were walking * alomg the creek)--so being this is a metal detecting website "Capt Obvious" thinks -- ah ha , he and his freind were detecting in easton cemetry at the time they found the body *-- but he and his freind might have just been out waliking around & just passing thru the graveyard (not detecting at all --just walking about ) or they might have been going to or from a detecting spot nearby and just "passing thru" the graveyard area -- no where did he say --he was detecting in the graveyard * that is just what "Capt Obvious- thought" which might or might not be the case , :icon_scratch: :dontknow: :help: but should not be "assumed"

someone is assuming facts that are not clearly in evidence, Capt Obvious. -- no police detective badge for you.

g-olden years

Silver Member
Nov 10, 2010
California
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Thanks, Ivan, you posted what I wanted to post but was too tired to explain.

In my opinion, there's no humor in someone dying alone and fairly young. And if he was homeless and maybe addicted to heavy drugs or booze, keep this in mind: once he was a little boy with all the possibilities in life ahead of him. Maybe he had a rougher childhood than many of us, a factor that often drives young people into heavy booze, heavy drugs or breakdowns, sometimes resulting in homelessness. Compassion, please. Andi

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
to me there is nothing funny about the pain and suffering of a lost "human" soul -- to die cold , alone and freindless is NOT funny in my point of veiw --- but hey thats just my point of veiw. --each person is entitled to THEIR OWN POINT OF VEIW --( just do not ask me to support it if i find it sick and replusive - some folks do not deal with death well and attempt "gallows" humor in a attempt to "laugh" in the face of death -- death just smiles back at em --because death knows it always wins the game of life & death * sooner or later)

cntrydncr1

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
Bradenton, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Minelab Excal II, ETrac, Infiniuim
Chug and Red said:
hombre_de_plata_flaco said:
Am I the only one who thinks this thread is hilarious? Does this go into the "Honorable Mention" forum now? LMAO!

Are you kidding me? You think this thread is hilarious, dude you need help, seriously. Anyone who would think it funny to find a body is screwed up! Red

my thoughts too Red. It would be a sight that would be tough to ever forget.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions