Those Little Facts of Life......

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
.......for instance.......that all-important phone call you've been endlessly waiting on will always come in those same moments while you're sitting on the toilet......and then that call will take at least an hour. :laughing7: At which point the blood has been shut off to your legs for so long they have gone to sleep and will no longer function. :o

(Am I sharing too much? :laughing7:)

Anyone else want to share one of those little facts of life?

ohioaxeman

Bronze Member
Apr 8, 2007
sandusky, ohio
waiting for the weather to come on the news at 11:45 pm and they start a new story, so you turn it for 30 seconds and when you click back, they say "and thats the weather for tonight" :BangHead:

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When YOU pull into the drive through or step into the express checkout line the people in front of you will always have a long, time consuming problem/issue/order. :laughing7:

ohioaxeman

Bronze Member
Apr 8, 2007
sandusky, ohio
at the store... whole shelf or rack of the same exact product, and i pick up the one without the price tag on it. Price check on register 3! :BangHead:

trikikiwi

Silver Member
Oct 5, 2006
New Zealand
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Whichever queue I join, someone in front of me will have problems and hold up the queue ;D
Cheers, Mike

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LOL these are funny

for me worst is driving to a store and finding it closed during the week.
Or driving to something and find it shut down for good! We did that last week going to a tractor supply parts place. Hubby lugged me on a long drive for parts cause someone said this place was great. Get there, gonzo for good! :(

WHY would a restaurant pick WED. to be closed? And then me never remembering that the restaurant is closed on that day ! lol

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
bigscoop said:
.......for instance.......that all-important phone call you've been endlessly waiting on will always come in those same moments while you're sitting on the toilet......and then that call will take at least an hour. :laughing7: At which point the blood has been shut off to your legs for so long they have gone to sleep and will no longer function. :o

(Am I sharing too much? :laughing7:)

Anyone else want to share one of those little facts of life?

Did I fail to mention that Mrs. Busybody across the street (nice lady, 83) called 911 when she saw me stumbling about in my carport as I was trying to get the blood flowing in my legs again. Ha, Ha, Ha............NO IT WASN'T! :laughing7: EMS sure got a huge laugh over that one!

ohioaxeman

Bronze Member
Apr 8, 2007
sandusky, ohio
That thing thats been sitting in the junk drawer for 10 years that you'll probably never ever use, but is always there when you go to get something else. Then when you go to finally get it, its gone!!!!!! >:(

baywalker

Bronze Member
Aug 24, 2011
Southwest Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett & Fisher
Minelab Excaliber II
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Getting A bite when the rod is in the rod holder. :dontknow:

Jonnie

deepskyal

Bronze Member
Aug 17, 2007
Natrona Heights, Pa.
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster 6000 Di Series 3, Minelab Eq 600
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
When I schedule a vacation 3 weeks in advance, you can guarantee a week of rain. :BangHead:

Al

Ray S ECenFL

Silver Member
Feb 17, 2007
East Central Florida WP
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT / M6
Go to the service station to fill up a low pressure tire on the car and finding out the air hose nozzle is broken and you did not put any air IN your tire but let even more OUT.

:o

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Drive a half hour to a new, hot sounding place to detect out in the middle of nowhere
and your batteries are dead. And you didn't bring spares! ::)

Best,
Scott

ohioaxeman

Bronze Member
Apr 8, 2007
sandusky, ohio
Ray S ECenFL said:
Go to the service station to fill up a low pressure tire on the car and finding out the air hose nozzle is broken and you did not put any air IN your tire but let even more OUT.

:o
and you already dropped 50 cents in it >:(

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread