New user.......Wanted to introduce myself.

Collectingfiend

Greenie
Oct 15, 2011
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey guys. I am a new user here on Tnet. Been a long time browser though as a guest. Glad I signed up today. :) I am really interested in collecting any type of coin whether it be U.S., Civil War Tokens, or Foreign coins. I tried metal detecting and was into it for awhile. Made some good finds, but I just don't have the time anymore. I work in IT and am very busy with work. I figured coin collecting is still a great way to get in touch with the history of the world and it's very fun to find the rare dates.

I also want to let you know I subscribe to anyones metal detecting channel on youtube to support the metal detecting community! I love seeing you guys dig coins up! Just wish I had the patience to detect like you guys.

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
Welcome to Tnet and hope you continue to enjoy reading and looking at all the great things found and hunted for. :hello:

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to Tnet. We all try to get into the hobby as much as our time will allow whether it is just collecting or digging them out of the dirt or beach.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread