ever feel the need to get even (but how) a serious one for once guys

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
CaptainRobin said:
I'll probably incite a number of members to riot, and I ain't gonna read all replies to this thread. My spouse and I are avid bird watchers. I feed the birds and ensure water is available to them. We got 'em all that are indiginous here in the south. Cat's in the yard, 12 gauge. Done deal. Brutal? Yes. Effective? Yes. Don't like it? Keep your cats at home. DON'T let 'em roam. Come on...
No issues here . Had 3 generations of Welfare recipients living in a rental house that adjoins my
property . They'd go to the rescue shelter once a month and bring home all the cats and turn them loose
in their yard . Didn't feed them . Living on song birds , quail , rabbits and squirrels (Sorry , Monty) on my farm was unacceptable to me .
I shot quite a number of them and hung them on tree limbs along the country road between my house and theirs . After 20 or 30 they got the message .
We've had the same cat in our house for 16 years . Cared for and about . We make sure she is in the house by dark every evening .

Produce Guy

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2008
austin,texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace250,garrett pro-pointer,AT/Pro,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Even though I don't use this product,you might try a whole bottle/jug of Round-Up on his garden,this product is full of all kinds of poisons and should make his veggies taste real good! :laughing7:

diggemall

Apr 19, 2006
northeast Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ3D, BH Discovery 3300
mrwilburino said:
Killing a neighbor’s cat or dog, for reasons other than immediate self defense is different than hunting deer for sport, slaughtering farm animals for food, or even the controlled euthanization of local animal overpopulation. It takes a certain mind-set and a certain type of person to kill cats and dogs. These are people who have very little, if any conscience. They make their own rules and live by their own laws. They may function within the same social structure as the rest of us but what goes on in their mind is very different from what you or I would expect from a normal individual. When you add homicidal ideations to that mix, you have the makings of the pet killer. Now I know some people don’t see it as such a big deal if someone kills their neighbor’s dog or cat. Well, there may come a time when the death throes of a dying cat just doesn’t provide the same thrill that it used to. That’s when the neighbor is in danger, or the co-worker, or the wife, or the kids….. Someone who can kill a neighbor’s pet may be just a hop, skip, and a lit-fuse away from bigger game.

lol. City folk.

A pet is a pet & is to be controlled by its owner. The occasionally escaping pet whose owner calls neighbors and asks for their assistance in locating said pet will usually get the aid of neighbors. Repeatedly wandering "pets" whose owners make little to no effort to control / locate them are strays and are frequently a nuisance as well as often being damaging to wildlife & livestock. In these parts any dog that is seen chasing deer is generally considered fair game. A number of years ago one GB Packers Tony Mandarich's hound was shot while chasing deer...... Talk about raising a stink in the local media ! Had it been anyone elses dog, it would have been treated with the same indifference as someone shooting a raccoon or a skunk........

CaptainRobin

Mar 14, 2006
The Peach State
Detector(s) used
Whatever it takes to get the coon.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Whine, cry, point fingers, judge me... I don't give a flip. I spent twenty years of my life for YOUR rights. Respect MINE! Keep your cats and dogs home... otherwise, these critters will NOT come home if they are in my yard. Yultures gotta eat also.

buzzgator

Nov 15, 2006
Detector(s) used
Nautilus DMC-IIBa/Tesoro Cibola
He said penus! Lmao! Well said Captain.

P.B. and Dylan

Dec 9, 2008
Berks Co. PA
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV & GC1023
hammered said:
No.1. The Police have No powers in this case
No.2. The RSPCA DO have powers in this case
No.3. It is an offence, under the cruelty to animals act, to leave unprotectected poison in a place where domesticated animals might be affected, even on your own property
No.4. All poisons must be in a "Bait Trap" where domestic animals are involved, so they are not poisoned accidentally (or on purpose)
No.5. The Police will be there to back up the RSPCA
No.6. Call the RSPCA, if they give you a hard time PM me, I am involved in the RSPCA and will do my best to resolve the matter
No.7. Be 100% sure with your allegations
No.8. All the best mate, and don't forget, you can't train a cat and any fool that says you can, has been trained by a cat :laughing7:

hammered

I think this is the best and safest advice.

Here's a relatively harmless but good way to extract some revenge. Throw carrot seeds on your neighbors lawn, a lawn weed killer will not kill them. You could freeze them in icecubes and throw them in his yard while out of site from the camera. This is especially good if he is anal about his lawn.

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
CaptainRobin said:
I'll probably incite a number of members to riot, and I ain't gonna read all replies to this thread. My spouse and I are avid bird watchers. I feed the birds and ensure water is available to them. We got 'em all that are indiginous here in the south. Cat's in the yard, 12 gauge. Done deal. Brutal? Yes. Effective? Yes. Don't like it? Keep your cats at home. DON'T let 'em roam. Come on...

Yep,studies done around feral cat colonies have proven near non existance of song birds and oddly elevated numbers of field mice?
I think cats should be controlled just as dogs.I do not stand for them on my property either,for a number of reasons.Oh.yea,you dont want to play "tricks",with my type either,you will lose

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, you probably should keep your cats off other people's property. (That would be a real trick, let me know if you can do it) However, I don't think a person would be 'within their rights' to put poison out. Your laws may be different over there. It would have been the right thing to at least come over first and tell you he had a problem with your cats, and you probably could have taken care of it. There's lots of ways to make the neighbors life very interesting, and I could tell you some, but I don't think you should go the 'revenge route'. It will only turn out bad for you. Sorry about your cats; killing them was uncalled for.

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
RGINN said:
Yeah, you probably should keep your cats off other people's property. (That would be a real trick, let me know if you can do it) However, I don't think a person would be 'within their rights' to put poison out. Your laws may be different over there. It would have been the right thing to at least come over first and tell you he had a problem with your cats, and you probably could have taken care of it. There's lots of ways to make the neighbors life very interesting, and I could tell you some, but I don't think you should go the 'revenge route'. It will only turn out bad for you. Sorry about your cats; killing them was uncalled for.

....I am not about poisoning any animal either

centfladigger

Feb 6, 2008
Florida
I have caught approx 15 cats in 13 years on my property, all feral fed by the old lady a few acres over, they harrass my chickens crap in my flower beds and I even got "the creeping crud" from them, its when the worms from their feces gets into your skin and move around when you body temps heats up, usually night time, I had to take a series of meds for that, pissed me off. I even catch squirrels in my traps and remove them elsewhere.

As for revenge, back in my childish sneaky days I have launched water balloons filled with roundup into yards, I have filled a persons very own metal 30 gallon garbage can with water from his hose and leaned it up against his front door, rang the doorbell and heard him cuss a storm as his front foyer got flooded, didnt hang around for the cops that came. Cornflakes on a car when the dew is out (stuff sticks like glue when the sun comes out), hollowed out eggs and filled with paint thinner and waxed the ends shut, 1 oz eggs weights shot from a slingshot on a nighbors tin roof 2 streets over. Thats a few from chidhood, Im like Ivan, I am very protective of me and mine, I have great patience for a payback and will only get pushed into one of those if you go to far. If you went to that point I play for keeps.
Your cat wondered off into others properties enough it pissed them off, lesson learned. I have kept the one and only cat I have inside for 14 years. My animals are for my companionship and pleasure not to be a burden on others. Sorry for your loss of pets to a cruel and slow death. I dont favor that and no, I dont desire to kill a human for the fun of it either, thats not how I roll, lol

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
old chinese proverb --when one goes out for revenge --one often needs to dig two graves --

tit for tat bad blood "revenge fueds" can lead to bloodshed --skip the build up BS -- he hit you, so you get a rock ,so he gets a stick , so you get a bat and he gets a chain so you get a knife and stab himto death ) people get killed that way - so just take care of it (one way or another so as to not let it gnaw on you long term building up stress in you -stress is bad for your long term health) or go call him a GAINT A HOLE DIRT BAG to his face and then forget about it.

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
metal mania said:
a neighbour poisons your two cats simply because they stray in to his garden you complain but are told he is within his rights and would claim it was because of rats even though he put the poison in to cat food. your pets are beyond help hypothetical ways to get even please

PS hes installed a camera watching his garden

Sick S.O.B! I got one of them. Poisoned my daughter's cat with a belly full of kittens . . . she was ready to have almost any time.

I have another cat, kitten from a previous litter, he poisoned that one as well, but this cat lived.

Time. Wait. Then, when all is forgotten, make it an expensive thrill for them. Very expensive.

Payback is a b!tch!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread