Flouridation in water

rockhound

Bronze Member
Apr 9, 2005
A new battle has emerged in the fight to bring attention to flouridation of water to the public. Here is a video of one such information. http://www.disclose,TV/action/viewvideo/119115/The Flouride Deception/#.TqBp5jKNYZM.email Also check out another video on you tube, Texas Government coverup
Radiation in Drinking Water. Seems they have been slowly poisoning us to death with water and air pollution. And now with our food supplies. Good luck rockhound

Oct 20, 2011
Primary Interest:
Other
"Bat, this is Buck. Get Mandrake in here. Some damn body is messin' with the water again. We MUST maintain our purity of essence."

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Redneck Republican said:
"Bat, this is Buck. Get Mandrake in here. Some damn body is messin' with the water again. We MUST maintain our purity of essence."

General Jack D. Ripper I presume?

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
flouride is bad news
this battle has been raging a long time

you are right tho. chemicals will be the death of us all and the planet.

we are getting bombarded from all sides.....good thing I am one of those, I grow my own veg and meats, I cook mainly from scratch, I have great well water, and basically I do take responsibility for what my family eats and how we tread thru this life.

olroy70

Feb 3, 2011
gainesville, tx
Detector(s) used
Garret 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Where I grew up, here in West Texas, florid was naturally in the water. A lot of us had brown stains on our teeth. And, a lot of us still do. My mom will be 93 next week, and has most of her teeth! I am not sure how much was in it, but I am not sure it did us to much harm..

I have had dentist from all over tell be where I was raised.....

OP
OP
R

rockhound

Bronze Member
Apr 9, 2005
Almost all the European countries have abolished flouride from their drinking water and other food and drink products. Toothpaste and mouthwash has also been deprived of any flouride in recent years. The European scientists found cause for alarm and sounded the alarm. Now children and adults have no fear of flouride and its affect on their society. The world health organization has not yet made a ruling on it, and probably never will, if the US has anything to say about it. Some cities in the US has had referendums and voted to stop flouridating their water, but many more have not bothered to put it on the local ballots. Good Luck. rockhound

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread