UGLY MEAN CAT-----FREE (Best of Craigslist)

S

stefen

Share this:
Email Diigo
Digg
delicious
Facebook Fark FriendFeed Mixx
MySpace Propellor
reddit StumbleUpon technorati
Twitter
More...best of craigslist > inland empire > UGLY MEAN CAT-----FREE
Originally Posted: Sat, 11 Jun 09:50 PDT

UGLY MEAN CAT-----FREE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2011-06-11, 9:50AM PDT

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOU IS A MEAN CAT. SHE WILL PROBABLY BITE AND SCRATCH YOU. SHE WILL PEE ON YOUR CARPET. SHE WILL NOT GO OUT OF HOUSE. SHE IS SPAYED. SHE HAS TO GO TO NEW OWNERS.

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 2434325556

Copyright © 2011 craigslist, inc.terms of useprivacy policyfeedback forum

Mzjavert

Silver Member
Oct 7, 2011
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Mark IV
Garrett Ace 350
Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sounds like kitty needs to take a trip to the vet's for a lobotomy.

Snarkie

Feb 14, 2011
North Carolina
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
stefen said:
UGLY MEAN CAT-----FREE
LOU IS A MEAN CAT. SHE WILL PROBABLY BITE AND SCRATCH YOU. SHE WILL PEE ON YOUR CARPET. SHE WILL NOT GO OUT OF HOUSE. SHE IS SPAYED. SHE HAS TO GO TO NEW OWNERS.
I can't imagine why. I see no reason whatsoever, why this charming feline can't be adopted out tomorrow.

In all liklihood, these attributes are exaggerated, so that a true owner can be found.

F

Felinepeachy

There is always a reason a cat acts like that. She would be better off with a different owner, that's for sure.

heat45

Sep 1, 2011
Detroit/Windsor
Primary Interest:
Other
The poor kidnapped wild victim (or "cat") probably has a full litter box and empty food and water dishes. Humans are a primitive, hypocritical, abusing, despicable, pathetic species of bacteria, comprised of few, yet combative, competitive races.

P.S.- Meow? I mean, really.....; Meow?

F

Felinepeachy

heat45 said:
The poor kidnapped wild victim (or "cat") probably has a full litter box and empty food and water dishes. Humans are a primitive, hypocritical, abusing, despicable, pathetic species of bacteria, comprised of few, yet combative, competitive races.

P.S.- Meow? I mean, really.....; Meow?

Here kitty kitty

That was funny eat LOL
sarcastic.gif

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread