letter of complaint to a major supermarket they didnt reply wonder why?

metal mania

Jul 4, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I feel I really must comment about my shopping experience in your store.
Firstly may I just state here for the record I’m not sexist or ageist but whilst waiting in a queue at a till frequently you will find elderly female employees engaging random members of the public whom they are (allegedly serving) in long drawn out full blown conversation.

Now don’t get me wrong customer relations are important without a doubt but when they mean “I have to either cough or mention moving to a self service till (more on that later) to move things along after ten minutes of waiting hearing drivel its beyond a joke.

Now the self service tills apart from being billed as fast by members of staff probably due to the cumbersome operating system windows ce more than likely. They are hard work.

The queues need to be directed by members of staff as they don’t have a start position both start and ends merge meaning you not only block isles but lose your place.

The cigarette kiosk is worse of all why in gods name put two members of again female staff together they gossip like fish wives. I’ve walked away more than once and gone to Tesco’s even though I’ve had to drive a number of miles.

All the above does wonders for your online shopping.

Please note I am not some kind of Victor Meldrew whinge just a busy man with limited time to endure the hell that is the check out tills,

Many thanks

shaun7

Gold Member
May 20, 2008
uk
Detector(s) used
tesoro eldorado, tesoro lobo,goldmaxx xp
They're probably still laughing at the bit where you said you were a busy man :dontknow:

OP
OP
M

metal mania

Jul 4, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
shaun7 said:
They're probably still laughing at the bit where you said you were a busy man :dontknow:
I am busy do u realise how long it takes to write posts of the quality that I do ??

shaun7

Gold Member
May 20, 2008
uk
Detector(s) used
tesoro eldorado, tesoro lobo,goldmaxx xp
metal mania said:
shaun7 said:
I am busy do u realise how long it takes to write posts of the quality that I do ??

Oh yeah...silly me ::) :laughing7:

U

umrgolf

umrgolf said:
the mile part stumped them

oh, you mean like mile, miles?? I get it now ::) :o They would have never thunk a Brit would make a fake comic relief letter to a large supermarket only to appeal to the US treasure-hunting community :dontknow: :help: :laughing9:

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way. Sometimes you shine dimly through. Almost, anyway.

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I say grow up. Get a set! ya know

when I am in a hurry and people are chatting way too long, I say, excuse me, but I am in a hurry and need to get to my checkout. That shuts everyone up, I look mean, (big deal) and I get on my way. A letter isn't needed if you can speak your mind when required! :laughing7:

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have Had this Happen When I had A full Cart!!!! After a few Minute's I mentioned To the Cashier That I'm In A Hurry!!! About Three Minutes Passed Then I Proceeded to Walk Past the Customer and Cashier Out the Door!!!!

On the Way I past By the Customer Service Counter A Said If I Have to Wait several Minutes For the B@#$% Cashier On Isle 6 to Stop Talking To Her Friend You Can Find Some one to Put The Cart Full Of Groceries I left Blocking the Isle Away!!!

Never Saw Her Again :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: I'm Not Mean Just Very Busy!! Chug

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread