pgill

Bronze Member
Jun 4, 2005
Northampton, UK
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver Sabre II / Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey kid iowa, we are very much the same as I love magic, and at one time used to do magic and fire eating ;D I did post a picture of my wife and I doing magic and the fire eating in one of the forums...... something about the funny hobbies we have.... check it out.

God bless
Peter

Michelle

Bronze Member
May 7, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
8) :) I was just looking at my hutch...It has large glass doors and is crammed full of this and that's....I COLLECT THIS AND THAT'S....It could be as simple as a scribble on a piece of paper from some of the kids I subbed for in 2001-2 to something as big as the first real toy my daughter ever held dear or her silly hat that she never went without....I even have her baby teeth and her little brown naval cord in a bottle that I show off to people....(She hates that)....I collect everything,I keep most everything.How many people still have their first green piece of paper saying that this is a temporary drivers license.......I still have it and my very first mug drivers license....Put it in an old Bible years ago....keeps well there.

Spitfire Reddie

Bronze Member
Jul 29, 2006
NC
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2
I collect anything old & whimsical AKA antique Novelties
My luckybug find got me started on this stuff ;D

Blind.In.Texas

Bronze Member
Sep 1, 2006
Lone Star State
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mighty AP said:
I collect beer steins, ones with pewter lids, ones without. Have many of the Budweiser Christmas steins. Also skulls (none are real except a few animal skulls), my office looks like Halloween year round! Also Chicago Cub paraphernalia, autographs, bobble heads, baseballs, etc.

Almost forgot............PULLTABS!!! Ive got a large coffee can almost full of freakin pulltabs! ;D

Sold a John Deere Beere stein on ebay a while back for 35.00....only paid 20.00....gotta love the flea market...

glass phone insulators...have at least 900 of them......

Z

ZipDogg

I have in my collection a letter and an 8x10 photo of LaWanda Page
(That's Aunt Ester on "Samford & Son")

Also I have letters back & forth to Pres. Clinton.(Before his trouble w/ Monica)

Coins, Paper Money.

American Indian Figures, Books, & ArrowHeads.

I hate to part with Junk I Don't really need. ;D :'( :o :o :o :D ;D

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'd be happy to Collect Donations to the

Make Jeff of Pa Filthy Stinkin' Rich Foundation ;D

Actually, I collect alot but only till someone wants to buy it.

S

stefen

I'm like Cannonman, with the exception that I don't have a basement.....(nor attic)

WolfmoonX

Dec 4, 2004
New Jersey
When my son was born, I started collecting HotWheels cars. Same as modern day coinage. Mistakes, errors and how many made come into play. You'de be surprised. I have hotwheels cars that I payed .96 in a store and have them turn out to be worth $70+ dollars to collectors.

GunFarce

Dec 26, 2004
Innisfil On Canada
Born2Dtect said:
Coins, US and world. Joseph Wambaugh ? novels/books. Shot glasses.

Ed Donovan

I get emails all the time from folks looking for odd or one-off shotglasses.. There seems to be a lot of people that collect them, as well as for personal use.. The weirdest request I have ever had was from a young woman (I assume), obviously 'goth', that was planning her wedding. She asked if I could put a 'Skull' on her wedding shotglasses.. YUP I can if ya want em!! Festive is as festive wants......I guess... ???
http://shotglasses.lasercraft.ca

GunFarce

Dec 26, 2004
Innisfil On Canada
Oh Ya!! It seems I also collect computers.. Not just the newer type Windows etc. which seem to collect as they go obsolete every couple of years.
But going through my list, I have a H8 (Heathkit, I built it piece by piece, part by part, solder joint by solder joint in mid 70's), a Timex Computer (and it's still ticking I guess)
A Radio Shack Mod 3, Model 4, and a Radio shack Colour Computer, I did have a original Altair at one time but that one vanished.. The Altair was the 'first' home computer, programed in binary with toggle switches and a button.. The H8 was programmed in Octal, Assembler, or later on Basic.. I brought 24K (thats K) of memory from godbout engineering in Calif. and it cost me over $800.00 Canadian.. It was amazing what you could actually do with only 32K of memory, and later a wopping 64k.. Later ones (IBM's etc) would only recognise 640 k max, because Bill Gates didn't think ANYONE would ever need more than that!! Now, most of us have pictures that are larger than that.. My first Hard Drive was attached to A R.S. Mod 4, it was 18" x 24" x 6" and held 5 meg.. Which was absoloutly huge back then and it Ran the 1st AX.25 Packet radio BBS in Canada (1985) All written in Compiled BASIC, and later in 'C'

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
animal skulls and mummified animals i find
broken sticks
used band-aids
Popsicle sticks

Top Member Reactions