How is everyone doing this time of year??? Ill start.

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: How is everyone doing this time of year??? I'll start.

Well I have put on 20 lbs in the tast 2 months don't know why. My surgar is up and the Dr put me on shots. It seems like when ever I get a few bucks saved up something else will break . I need a new water heater because the one in the basement is leaking. My blazer need work. But for the time being everything has to wait because I have no money to fix anything.

The good thing is I lord lets me put my feet on the floor every morning......Matt

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

My family is doing wonderful.

but MIL just told us that FIL has stomach cancer and it is in the lymph nodes. they are also going to test bone marrow.
all this med stuff is happening soon. VA dr. said it was same cancer assoc. with agent orange and yea he was in Viet. when all that happened. He is going to file for some relief or something (don't know about all that military stuff)

but it will be a hard road ahead very soon when he starts treatments. not a good outcome that I can see but we are praying and adapting as best we can.

fossis

Gold Member
Jan 5, 2007
eastern Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm 11 & White's XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Just living from month to month, but have it much better than some, (have good health), & a loving family.

Fossis...............

K*E*L*L*Y

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

mikeofaustin said:
K*E*L*L*Y said:
packerbacker said:
Not bad. I got a new girlfriend on the side and she's really hot. She's on the rebound so she really wants to please. Think she said she is a teacher.

.... did MIKE even get this!?!? youre such a trouble maker! funny stuff.... hey btw where is TX tee?

Yep... I got it. Funny. She's a keeper for sure. Just not a keeper for me.

is this the crazy one that trashed all your work after a night of drinking that one time?! ....omg remember that? then you posted all about it on here?

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I'm pretty satisfied with the way things are goin. I admire your government and support it but don't have much to do with it, other than payin taxes. I figured out a long time ago that time don't shrink or grow, there's 168 hours in a week, and you can pretty much fit everything into that. Got a great wife that looks at me with awe. (Well maybe, what's he gonna do next?) Got a job, which is the thing to do, I guess. Not understanding the jobless rate, because jobs are out there if you want them bad enough. Maybe they should change that to the 'position' rate is at an all time low? Still keep my twisted sense of humor, and will probably live to be about a 150 cause I just can't wait to see what happens next. I once did not have any shoes, but then I met a man who didn't have any feet, so I asked him if he had any shoes I could have. On a serious note, all y'all with health problems, don't give up, and fight that. Medicine improves everyday IF it can be made available to you. There will be a way. All y'all who have lost loved ones, that's a hard thing. But I truly believe someday we will all be back together. Just wait a while. Spart, it was 'how', not 'who'.

greydigger

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2008
Aloha, Orygun
Detector(s) used
wishing stick
Primary Interest:
Other

Well, I am alive.
My kids are alive.
Two out of three have jobs.
I don't but hope springs eternal.
My Lady almost died as well as her sister but almost is not did.
Grey

OP
OP
mikeofaustin

mikeofaustin

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Detector(s) used
dfx

K*E*L*L*Y said:
mikeofaustin said:
K*E*L*L*Y said:
packerbacker said:
Not bad. I got a new girlfriend on the side and she's really hot. She's on the rebound so she really wants to please. Think she said she is a teacher.

.... did MIKE even get this!?!? youre such a trouble maker! funny stuff.... hey btw where is TX tee?

is this the crazy one that trashed all your work after a night of drinking that one time?! ....omg remember that? then you posted all about it on here?

No, she's the one that took her place. Ironically, the one you're talking about came into town this week and wanted to meet up (while she spent some time with her daughter too). We'll I picked her up at her hotel on Wed night... met another friend at a local Karoke bar... spend all night there. But, while we were there, my buddy tells me, "Hey, you want a pick-me-up" (code for an illegal substance). She quickly says, "yes", bypassing me altogether. Now, I'm not a prude, but I'm also not a loser either (been there, done that). So, I quickly tell her, "you can, but I'm going to leave you here, right here and right now if you do". Needless to say, she 'thinks' she got one over on me, but I knew she snuck off to do it. I let it sit. She didn't do anymore, but I made it very firm to the dude that I'll have no more of those shenanigans.

.... Dropped her off at her hotel later that night, she came over the next morning... we were both very hung over and hurting very badly. NOTHING happened (because I'm not a dummy). She left back for her home town that evening, and I'm o.k still o.k. with knowing that we broke up for a very good reason a long time ago.
So yes, the crazy one needs to get herself together. The substance abuse is completely new... something she no doubt picked up in the past couple years. I feel bad for her. But, I'll feel bad for her from waaayyy over here.

THanks for remembering that story. I'm glad my stories (lessons) don't fall on deaf ears.

K*E*L*L*Y

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

mikeofaustin said:
K*E*L*L*Y said:
mikeofaustin said:
K*E*L*L*Y said:
packerbacker said:

No, she's the one that took her place. Ironically, the one you're talking about came into town this week and wanted to meet up (while she spent some time with her daughter too). We'll I picked her up at her hotel on Wed night... met another friend at a local Karoke bar... spend all night there. But, while we were there, my buddy tells me, "Hey, you want a pick-me-up" (code for an illegal substance). She quickly says, "yes", bypassing me altogether. Now, I'm not a prude, but I'm also not a loser either (been there, done that). So, I quickly tell her, "you can, but I'm going to leave you here, right here and right now if you do". Needless to say, she 'thinks' she got one over on me, but I knew she snuck off to do it. I let it sit. She didn't do anymore, but I made it very firm to the dude that I'll have no more of those shenanigans.

.... Dropped her off at her hotel later that night, she came over the next morning... we were both very hung over and hurting very badly. NOTHING happened (because I'm not a dummy). She left back for her home town that evening, and I'm o.k still o.k. with knowing that we broke up for a very good reason a long time ago.
So yes, the crazy one needs to get herself together. The substance abuse is completely new... something she no doubt picked up in the past couple years. I feel bad for her. But, I'll feel bad for her from waaayyy over here.

THanks for remembering that story. I'm glad my stories (lessons) don't fall on deaf ears.

WOW !!!! she called you for a piece of @ss! :) SMH mike! ......and honestly your stories are legend dude!
you just couldn't make this $hit up! ......they make me laugh :)

nsdq

Silver Member
Oct 16, 2011
Tarpon springs FL
Detector(s) used
AT-Pro,Ace 150, flea market digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

everyone in my house is sick cold sinus infections my poor kids are miserable

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions