Be safe out there and practice firearms safety. Ok?

Ray S S

Silver Member
Nov 18, 2007
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
Freedom Ace Coin Commander and Ace 250

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ray, I think you might be surprised to the people who are familiar with firearms still make mistakes :laughing7:

Overall, I did find it very amusing :thumbsup:

The Beep Goes On

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2006
Houston, TX
Detector(s) used
CTX3030, Excalibur II, V3i, TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Morons. That is one piece of equipment that really requires training, but everyone thinks they know what they're doing. Not.

OP
OP
Ray S S

Ray S S

Silver Member
Nov 18, 2007
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
Freedom Ace Coin Commander and Ace 250
Hello, Spart, yeah, you are right. They do get careless sometimes and do not pay attention to what they
are doing and that is when accidents happen. Several years ago, when I lived up North, I had a good friend
that had been raised around guns and was a crack shot. One weekend he was on his way out hunting out
back of his house and slipped and fell in the snow. He didn't get hurt and continued on to the woods.
Within a half hour he spotted a rabbit and took a shot at it and blew out the side of the barrel. He had
forgotten to check the barrel after falling and it was packed with snow. He was very lucky that he did not
get seriously hurt. Mostly surprised and shook up from the blast. I saw the gun that evening and it was
quite a mess. He said he clean forgot to check the barrel after he fell.

Hi, beep, Yes, training and being safety minded is necessary.

Hello, Red, He wasn't even following his own instructions. I don't know what he is like in real life, but to
look at him in this video, he doesn't look much like a cop; even with that Police shirt on.

Thanks for all your replies

Merry Christmas

Ray

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread