Pretend you still believe in Santa--what do you want him to bring U for X-mas?

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Red James cash said:
An AK47 and 1000 rounds :sign10:

I thought about this also, but if the world really is going to end in 2012, and I find myself standing alone in the new Garden of Eden with a loaded AK, and say, Bret Burke, do I really want to give her that option? :laughing7:

I'd like Santa to bring some of my family closer together. That would be just grand! :thumbsup:

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
I thought about this also, but if the world really is going to end in 2012, and I find myself standing alone in the new Garden of Eden with a loaded AK, and say, Bret Burke, do I really want to give her that option? laughing7

I'd like Santa to bring some of my family closer together. That would be just grand! [/quot3]

True but the mayans predicted,what was it, Dec.21st 2012. no earth destruction until next year, go for the AK47. My family isnt too close either,physical distance is one problem, giving and getting communication to family members is easier than waiting for a miracle to happen. Everything can be talked out,sometimes miracles happen,most times they dont. By the way bigscoop, Merry Christmas :thumbsup:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Red James cash said:
I thought about this also, but if the world really is going to end in 2012, and I find myself standing alone in the new Garden of Eden with a loaded AK, and say, Bret Burke, do I really want to give her that option? laughing7

I'd like Santa to bring some of my family closer together. That would be just grand! [/quot3]

True but the mayans predicted,what was it, Dec.21st 2012. no earth destruction until next year, go for the AK47. My family isnt too close either,physical distance is one problem, giving and getting communication to family members is easier than waiting for a miracle to happen. Everything can be talked out,sometimes miracles happen,most times they dont. By the way bigscoop, Merry Christmas :thumbsup:

Merry Christmas to you to Red. :icon_thumright:

Na,....I just have a brother and sister who have been going at it since I don't know when, over something that never really existed in the first place. You know how it goes with these things sometimes, assumptions, accessions, nasty exchanges of words, and for these two......"WAY TOO MUCH PRIDE And Explosive Tempers"........Drives me NUTS! :laughing7: They just plain don't care for each other at all. :dontknow: :laughing7:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp said:
sigh, what else but three of these ifn I can't have my choice of our lovely TN gals? gracias Can I have one for jeff?

Don Jose de La Mancha

From the look of her expression, you're not suppose to tell. :laughing7: :thumbsup:

Unicorn

Nov 18, 2007
Birmingham
Primary Interest:
Other
I would like to be given a wish, but ah! what would I wish for.... :icon_scratch:...nah! can't tell you, aren't I just a spoil sport.. :wink:

Anyways a Merry Christmas to you all :laughing7: :hello:

'U'

Frank1960

Nov 13, 2009
Evans Colorado
Detector(s) used
AT Max
Guess I would pick one of two items a .357 revolver or a really good detector. Got the 250 right now and want to upgrade but not in the books right now.

Gooner

Dec 23, 2010
Pawhuska, Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
white's xlt
I wants a jumbo set of building blocks, say maybe at least 1200 pieces, each made of 24 karat gold and weighing 75 lbs. each. Thank you Santy Claws.
If you're gonna wish for something, do it right. -Bill

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Na,....I just have a brother and sister who have been going at it since I don't know when, over something that never really existed in the first place. You know how it goes with these things sometimes, assumptions, accessions, nasty exchanges of words, and for these two......"WAY TOO MUCH PRIDE And Explosive Tempers"........Drives me NUTS! laughing7 They just plain don't care for each other at all. dontknow laughing7

Yup i know only to well. Hopefully it will all work its self out for your family. Life really is to short. Its not worth it staying angry over something stupid. You never know who you might end up in a trench or foxhole with :sign10:

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would like a 2 man hookah then I can get into the deeper water........Matt

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The Whites Coin master pro the Red Wants So I can Take Her Picture!!!! With the New Camera that she Gave Me tonight So I can Learn How to Use It!!!!! Chug Waiting Until tax time to Get it For Her and Maybe A New one For Me also!!! Chug

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread