Your Obituary

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some folks believe that talk of death is morbid; However, if you were to write your own obituary, what would it say?

Perhaps details of your academic achievements?
Maybe an illustrious military career?
Your generosity and benevolence within your community?
What would others say or write?

Maybe, like me, it's time to be a positive influence; one known for caring. Giving.
Today's a good day to start to know what your "Obit." will say...

My Best,
Scott

PS. Mine? I'll compose it and post soon. Yours?

bartholomewroberts

Feb 23, 2011
Cedar, B.C.
Detector(s) used
excal2, XP Deus, Whites TDI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
`It was a great party while it lasted..... I trust it will continue on elsewhere`... ;D ;D

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
your tears are not for me * but rather for yourself -- because my troubles and problems are over and I'm in the best place one can hope to be in HEAVEN -- you however are still stuck here on earth withone less true and good freind to talk to , have fun with , and help you out when times are tough , if I was you , I'd be crying too. :angel9:

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Death is far from morbid, ask anyone who already passed.. The party will just be getting started :headbang:

What you're looking for is a small inscription, but I don't roll that way.. I'm already part way through my "TOME" and it will give people thought for years to come. Just like here, people will stop to look and see what the heck is he talking about :icon_scratch: :dontknow: The tome will be inscribed on very thin titanium sheets that will be just a wee bit smaller than the tombstone, so you can stand there read and turn pages..

Oh yeah, I almost forgot.. There will be bookmarks, so you can back back anytime and finish up :laughing9:

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My will proably say:

Now I am gone. You didn't care to come and see me when I was alive so you do not have to come and see me now.

The day that I past I want to get cremated right away......Matt

S

stefen

Here I lay all worn out and broken hearted
Been on Earth XX years and barely got started

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
Loving husband , father , and grandfather . Adequate provider and hard worker . Cheerful in all weathers , never shirked a task or failed to honor his word . Required the same of those around him .
LORD ,
Forgive him for the men he killed and for those he hadn't gotten around to ..................

S

stefen

aa battery said:
aa battery said:
he almost made it :-\
he was buried face down so everyone could kiss his..... :laughing7:

The benefits of being buried butt to the moon is that people now have a place to park their bikes :laughing7:

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
stefen said:
aa battery said:
aa battery said:
he almost made it :-\
he was buried face down so everyone could kiss his..... :laughing7:

The benefits of being buried butt to the moon is that people now have a place to park their bikes :laughing7:
dude you scare me everyone says my butt crack is a bike rack. ooooppps TMI :o

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When I'm old and in my grave,no more nooky will I crave On my tombstone I'll have written "I've had my share and I'm not $hitten"

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've mentioned this on another thread but, unless I get buried at sea, my tombstone will have the words spoken by Chevy Chase in the movie, Christmas Vacation, just before he took the ride down the hill on that saucer sled; "LATER DUDES". ;D

OP
OP
AU24K

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Many good replies; some humorous, some thought provoking.
However, they are not exactly what I had implied by this thread.

Most replies thus far are more of a "tombstone" epitaph nature.
Please do not misunderstand me; I've enjoyed the variety of responses, and in the same light,
I shall reply that my epitaph should thus read:

--------
Here Scott Finally Rests
Born: 100 Years Too Late
Died: 100 Years Too Soon
-------------
Spent His Entire Life Learning
Just To Piss It All Away
By Dying
---------

What I had intended was a short Bio-- ya know, things like High School Graduation, Club/Organization memberships, hobbies, marriage, etc. Really, just about anything that you would want to appear in your Hometown "Newspaper."
Here's your chance to put the facts straight.

Dang, I guess if you're famous, it would be posted on "The Web," worldwide, too!

Hope none of y'all need to worry 'bout it for a Loooong time! But, ya know it's comin'? Doan cha?............

My Best Wishes,
Scott

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
since it will be right next to my wife's which reads "loving mother, loving wife" it will read "loving father, loving husband". Frank

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread